ROME 2 NATS with Lecheek Triple Stack & Genomyx STIMaholic

Just got home from Chicago! Applying at a place in Joliet!

Had some great lifts while I was there at jr nationals.

Today was my last dose of Andro-5a.

Will review tomorrow.
 
Spill the company name:)

Since Marms knows I'll tell y'all.

I got a job as thw MidWest Sales Manager with ALLMAX Nutrition which is why I have to relocate to a more centralized area.

I am also going to be the monitor for the future ALLMAX Board Reps here on AM.
 
Since Marms knows I'll tell y'all. I got a job as thw MidWest Sales Manager with ALLMAX Nutrition which is why I have to relocate to a more centralized area. I am also going to be the monitor for the future ALLMAX Board Reps here on AM.
Very cool! Congrats, that's a great company
 
Care to give an example if what an average day if eating and supplementation would look like? How are you liking carbion?
 
Care to give an example if what an average day if eating and supplementation would look like? How are you liking carbion?

Fasted Cardio 30 minutes with A thermogenic of my choice. While sipping on Modern BCAA or AminoX if my teeth can handle it . (I'm a freak and need zero calories during this state)

Every day I start of with 2 cups of oats and then enter 2 scoops of HexaPro or one scoop AllWhey with 5 whole eggs.
Cycle Armour.

Next meal is 4 slices eziekle bread toasted with Natural Peanut butter & sugar free jelly. With 5 whole eggs & 2 egg whites

Next I sip on Cytogreens & AminoCORE as I begin reading emails and get up to date. During this I pop my VitaSTACK pack.

Next meal is typically is 2 rice cakes with Natural PB & 2 scoops of HexaPro

Then I train around 330.

Razor8 preworkout with added 750mg Agmatine Sulfate.

I sip on 50-75g CARBion with 1-2 scoops of AminoCORE intra.

Post workout I have 1 scoop IsoFlex with 5g added glutamine & 500mg Agmatine Sulfate.

Next I have 8 oz chicken or fish with 2 cups of brown rice with added soy sauce.

Next I have 1 cup of oats with 6 oz chicken or fish.

Finally I have my 1 scoop CaseinFX with a pop tart.

Thats basically the typical day.

And I love CARBion. Honestly I have tried so many different carb powders and this is the only one I continuously used.

My only regret is not using it during my last show prep.. I could have used the extra size lol
 
Thanks bud!

Down wkth a sinus infection the last 4 days but it is a lot better today!

Sorry between that and work I've been scrambling around!
 
I have been using the Cycle Armour and AD-3 PCT with good success. I will be logging Stimaholic on another site so get to try that out starting today and want to try the Andro-5A eventually.
Congrats on the new job!
 
Oh man I honestly think I am getting one as well :(

It is no fun. I had to go to the Dr and get medication...which I do not like but I can honestly say it helped.

My going away party is today and I wanted to be able to celebrate with my guys one more time.
 
Good luck with the move. Maybe once your settled we can get a lift in if our schedules work out?

I'm down for that. I developed a stomach bug with my sinus infection so once that's cleared up and I can eat & train as normal
 
Alright it's time for my final review of the Lecheek Triple Stack & Genomyx STIMaholic.

Genomyx STIMaholic

Taste 9/10
Red Apple was a great choice for a flavor and it was spot on! The taste did get old after a while though and there was a slight after taste, but with a blend like this one that is expected.

Energy 10/10
I have trouble describing the feeling I get on this stuff! I take it and 10-15 minutes later I'm zoned in. I can't honestly remember a time this happened except when I first tried a preworkout many moons ago. It gave me the push I needed after my contest to keep plugging away every session.

Blend 10/10
All bases were covered in this formula as far as a stimulants go. Can NOT find a flaw in there. Stacked it with ALLMAX HemaNOvol & Agmatine to get pumps, but that was all I added.

Overall 9.5/10
Great product that I would recommend to anyone looking for extra energy and intensity in the gym or driving back and forth to Texas from Ohio within 48 hours ;)

Andro-5A

Dosing
1 pill once a day!? simple and effective

Product Review
The gainz were VERY noticeable. I felt very strong in the gym as well. I was reverse dieting so everything I gained was lean and mean. I put on over 30lbs post contest and pushed me over the 200lb mark at 10.8% bodyfat which I have never done before. Very pleased with this.

Side effects
I did have a lot of acne on my shoulders, chest, arms & back. That is to be expected, but it was almost to the point where I didn't want to wear tank tops.

Overall 8/10
Very pleased with the size & strength gainz, but not a fan of the acne.

Cycle Armor

Very good blend to help protect oneself while taking a product like Andro-5A. I took one cap in the morning and another in the evening time.

AD3-PCT
Dosage took two caps before bed.

Arimistane...enough said. 75mg and it worked like charm. Water retention was down as well, but that is expected when lowering estrogen levels.

L-Dopa...crazy dreams like always. I take 800mg of L-Dopa daily anyways so this was a nice switch... especially taking it all at night. Rested great.

Milk Thistle... I take this as a staple as well so getting it in this product was great!

Overall 9/10
I REALLY like this product A LOT! The only thing I would add is something to help lower cortisol levels directly. It is not completely necessary because the blend is already spot on, but it is something I would like to see added.

This stack was GREAT! I would definitely run it again in the future. I do recommend it to anyone who is looking to "step up" their game a bit.

Stacking all four of the products is a great decision IMO. Added in a pump supplement and you're golden!! I am definitely going to do it again when the time comes.
 
Back
Top