Roidtest?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Curious, anybody ever use this test for their compounds and if so do you think the results are accurate? I know the big flaw of the test is it only tests if a compound is present, NOT what percentage of the compound is in pill/powder/liquid being tested. Do you think it reliable at least in terms of telling if a certain compound is present?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes, I do believe they are accurate, though limited in what all theyre actually testing- preswnce of compound only not dosage or purity.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yes, I do believe they are accurate, though limited in what all theyre actually testing- preswnce of compound only not dosage or purity.
That's correct. The test is just to confirm the substance is what it says it is. The tests are limited in that regard, but still helpful for confirming what you have is legit.

I forwarded this thread to William Llewellyn, who is the owner and operator of the site. So, if he has some time, hopefully he'll pop in and respond.

But, if you decide to use roidtest, you can use the coupon code TAKETENPOFF for 10% off your purchase.

jtmartin18

jtmartin18

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’ve used them a few times recently, found some primo to be fake, found some primo to be real, and found some var to be dbol.

If you want to know if you can trust your source to not give you dbol it’s definitely worth the $25, I don’t buy the full $80 kit from amazon just the $25 replacement vials on their site specific to the compound I want to test

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for your inquiry. The kits are unable to be fooled by counterfeiters, they rely on the chemical reaction that takes place between the steroidal hormone and the reagent formula. That is correct that the current tests all detect presence only, but we are actually releasing new semi quantitative tests for testosterone, nandrolone and trenbolone later this month!