Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey guys, I'm trying to help a brother out.
If you have experience using Roidtest, will you please send me a PM?
Thanks guys!

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I actually was going to make a similar post asking for experiences. Would it be okay to post pictures of a test to ask for validation/other user experiences?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I actually was going to make a similar post asking for experiences. Would it be okay to post pictures of a test to ask for validation/other user experiences?
I don't see why you couldn't post the pics. However, from the lack of responses I've gotten so far, it doesn't seem guys on here are using Roidtest.
There's a reason I didn't just post my question on here, everyone (lots of guys) would have opinions on what the answer is ... But in this case, the answer is cut and dried, and oponions wouldn't help at all. Only guys with actual test experience, or who currently have a test in their possession could help.

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The Var/Winny test is easy cheap and legit. 2 different products tested and one never changed really (legit var) while the other turned reddish brown (dbol or adrol) immediately.

Never tested oil.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The Var/Winny test is easy cheap and legit. 2 different products tested and one never changed really (legit var) while the other turned reddish brown (dbol or adrol) immediately.

Never tested oil.

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
This is what my var test looked like after 15 minutes, yes I know I didn't grind the tablet into a powder. I still achieved the same results regardless.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Never tested oil.
@Hyde , on the Winstrol "immediate" test, the test didn't change colors immediately. It took 3-5 minutes. Do you know what that would mean?

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This is what my var test looked like after 15 minutes, yes I know I didn't grind the tablet into a powder. I still achieved the same results regardless.
View attachment 187916
You have to go by their color-reaction chart. It should show both the initial color and 15 min color.

Mine was a single tube by them, and the chart says if it’s not yellow you don’t have Var.

@Hyde , on the Winstrol "immediate" test, the test didn't change colors immediately. It tool 3-5 minutes. Do you know what that would mean?
The color at the 15 min mark is what really counts, although my impression is the stronger the androgen the faster the change. Note that var is like a yellow, winny should be almost olive, while something like Dbol is almost brown it’s so red.

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
My var looked like dbol on roid test but seems to be var. After running it .