Roids on a plane

Raiph

Raiph

Awards
Right, for starters, I know I'm probably going to get destroyed for writing this comment, but ho hum....

Essentially, how would you take around 60mls worth of three different oils to another country with you if you were traveling by plane? The reason I ask: I'm four weeks in to my cycle and I've just been offered one of the best jobs I will have ever had in the middleast. I'm trying to figure out the best way to get my gear over there through airport customs.

Through a bit of careful research (google) I've found people sterilizing everything from hair oil bottles to aftershave and perfume bottles and putting their oils in em. This sounds like a good plan to me, as even if I bought a big 20ml sterile vial online and stuck it in my hold luggage in my toiletries I'm fairly sure it would still look suspect. If, on the other hand, I got hold of a screw top aftershave bottle and dumped it all in there it would look almost 100% genuine. The problem is the sterilizing... would I need to filter at the other end? How does one sterilize a plastic cap, or a bottle for that matter to the level that labs do? I'm sure a simple baby bottle sterilizer wouldn't do the trick, and I'm also at a loss as to how to sterilize plastic parts without burning them (for example, the pump mechanism for an aftershave bottle)
Any ideas?

Danimozz

Danimozz

Awards
Your really over thinking it man. Just don't leave it in the original bottle and you'll be fine

Raiph

Raiph

Awards
surely theres a risk of abscesses and all that if I don't clean the bottle I transfer it to thoroughly enough tho?

Danimozz

Danimozz

Awards
surely theres a risk of abscesses and all that if I don't clean the bottle I transfer it to thoroughly enough tho?
Soak the transfer bottle in alcohol overnight before you transfer the oil. That should be fine

Raiph

Raiph

Awards
haaaa. Yup that was the effect I was going for. Ok, alcohol it is. Gonna feel weird injecting out of a gucci pour homme bottle though ;)

rambofireball

rambofireball

Awards
  • Established
mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
leave it.not worth loosing the chance at this job.your cycle will be there when you get back.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
haaaa. Yup that was the effect I was going for. Ok, alcohol it is. Gonna feel weird injecting out of a gucci pour homme bottle though ;)
You're not really going to consider that ridiculous advice, and then actually use it?

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Where in the middle east? They are really strict with all that stuff I got contained for about 5 hours because of a Benadryl in my bag.

That was in Dubai witch Is less strict on expats. You'll be able to find it there at local gyms.

Raiph

Raiph

Awards
You're not really going to consider that ridiculous advice, and then actually use it?
Of course not. Hence why I posed the question of sterility in the first place. The furthest I've got so far is a syringe filter, at the other end, after baking the bottles and using an industrial decontaminant solution on them. I'm still not 100% on the plastic and working parts though.

I was born and lived in Dubai for 18 years. It's true they've tightened up a lot recently, and because of the economic downturn, the country has become far more sectarian than it was when I was there. Part of that is a clamp down on anything that could be considered narcotic, hence the benadryl experience.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Of course not. Hence why I posed the question of sterility in the first place. The furthest I've got so far is a syringe filter, at the other end, after baking the bottles and using an industrial decontaminant solution on them. I'm still not 100% on the plastic and working parts though.

I was born and lived in Dubai for 18 years. It's true they've tightened up a lot recently, and because of the economic downturn, the country has become far more sectarian than it was when I was there. Part of that is a clamp down on anything that could be considered narcotic, hence the benadryl experience.
IMHO you may want to consider your priorities.
Right, for starters, I know I'm probably going to get destroyed for writing this comment, but ho hum....

Essentially, how would you take around 60mls worth of three different oils to another country with you if you were traveling by plane? The reason I ask: I'm four weeks in to my cycle and I've just been offered one of the best jobs I will have ever had in the middleast. I'm trying to figure out the best way to get my gear over there through airport customs.
Your should be figuring out how to establish proper priorities. A cycle of steroids for X number of weeks or a job that could change your future. There will always be steroids but some opportunities come once in a lifetime. Ending up in jail without your steroids AND the job would be pretty stupid. Or, no incarceration, no steroids (for a time) and a great job. Choose wisely!

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
How was that? I was gonna move there wen I was 16 but chose to live with my mom. I've been there a couple multiple times and it's cool but only to an extent for 1 week.

Raiph

Raiph

Awards

Your should be figuring out how to establish proper priorities. A cycle of steroids for X number of weeks or a job that could change your future. There will always be steroids but some opportunities come once in a lifetime. Ending up in jail without your steroids AND the job would be pretty stupid. Or, no incarceration, no steroids (for a time) and a great job. Choose wisely!
I do understand where you're coming from, and please don't think that I haven't thought about my priorities. However, looking at this objectively, this is the conclusion I drew: If a liquid is in a bottle in checked luggage, and it has roughly the same consistency as it says on the label, then why would customs have a reason to check it? Do the have specially trained testosterone sniffing spaniels? I travel a lot, and I've taken countless bottles of alcohol and other liquids in my luggage. It's not stopped me before. Thus, for me the problem becomes how to sterilize the containers. Please don't think I'm being flippant and disregarding your advice; it's something I've put a great deal of thought into.

Thyroid- it was amazing growing up there, however I'd say it's changed a lot recently. Even when I was coming up there wasn't much in the way of preserved culture, now there's even less, and it's filled with a lot of rich kids with more money than sense. The problem with Dubai people is that they have no manners ;) It's a pretty good social life out there tho, and aside from rent and booze its pretty cheap to live out there. I've never really felt at home in the UK anyway. Snow vs beach.... Always gonna go for the beach haha

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

this is what I am getting at.leave the gear and take the job.Dunn as always you are the voice of reason.I'd rep you but gotta spread.anyone need reps?

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Haha yeah whenever I'm there I go to the burge or however you spell it. (rich dad) pretty sick drinking at and altitude of such greatness in a building.