'Roid rage'

rowdyroddy

rowdyroddy

Awards
So...totally blew up at a work collegue tonight in a semi-crowded office.
Let's just say he had it coming, but I may have over-reacted 'somewhat'...i'm normally a calm person but totally lost it.
Am on 10mg LGD + 300mg Epiandro. The Epi is having a noticeable effect with feeling alpha and generally more on edge. Interestingly my libido hasn't noticeably increased.
Will be increasing the Epiandro to 400mg next week, and possibly 500mg week after that...not sure if i'm liking the aggression very much.

Anyone else have any experiences with aggression while on any relevant substance?

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Let's just say he had it coming, but I may have over-reacted 'somewhat'...i'm normally a calm person but totally lost it.
Am on 10mg LGD + 300mg Epiandro. The Epi is having a noticeable effect with feeling alpha and generally more on edge. Interestingly my libido hasn't noticeably increased.
Will be increasing the Epiandro to 400mg next week, and possibly 500mg week after that...not sure if i'm liking the aggression very much.

Anyone else have any experiences with aggression while on any relevant substance?
I've never had problems with epiandro personally, I am personally on LGD 12 mg. I def notice a huge increase in people pissing me off quicker, have yet to freak out but it's hard to control at times

rowdyroddy

rowdyroddy

Awards
I was going to use the Epiandro as just a base for the LGD, but i'm now leaning towards increasing the dose to 500mg, so the cycle looks like:
LGD 10/10/10/10/10/10
Epiandro 300/400/500/500/500/500
Question is if i'm fit to burst on 300mg what will 500 be like? Haven't heard of LGD causing aggression, more the opposite...
Are you using a test base for the LGD or solo?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

So you are already having problems on the dose you are currently, and you are planning on increasing the dosage?. I'm confused, why would you increase the dosage if you seem to be having trouble handling the dosage you are currently on?.

rowdyroddy

rowdyroddy

Awards
Actually, feeling pretty good about it. Truth be told, the dude who I blew up on pushed totally the wrong button and got a reaction. Tough **** for him. I wouldn't say i'm about to go on a machete murdering spree through McDonald's lol...currently monitoring things as we all do and will adjust accordingly. Was just uncharacteristic is all...

goodguygreg

Awards
Personally never had roid rage in a persons face mostly just road roid rage lol, im on epiandro right now too and havent noticed anything rage related @ 400 just the positive effects

rowdyroddy

rowdyroddy

Awards
How far into the cycle are you, and what effects good or bad have you noticed?

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
I was going to use the Epiandro as just a base for the LGD, but i'm now leaning towards increasing the dose to 500mg, so the cycle looks like:
LGD 10/10/10/10/10/10
Epiandro 300/400/500/500/500/500
Question is if i'm fit to burst on 300mg what will 500 be like? Haven't heard of LGD causing aggression, more the opposite...
Are you using a test base for the LGD or solo?
I am on 750mg of epiandro and 75mg of tres pwo:)

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
I won't take Andro lower then 500. 600-700 is my sweet spot

goodguygreg

Awards
How far into the cycle are you, and what effects good or bad have you noticed?
2 weeks in today, increased endurance mostly. Strenght up a little one session not sure if from the andros. Muscles are a bit harder. Just feels good like a little extra pep

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jgntyce Anabolics 22
R1187 Anabolics 4
Andreo Anabolics 11
ArnoldIsMyIdol Anabolics 9
Anabolics 6