Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

ROD STEWART'S NIGHMARE WITH STEROIDS!

HondaV65

Veteran member
Holy **** people ... who knew that steroids could do all this **** to you?

Invalid Link Removed

Claims his "steroid addiction" shrank his Johnson!!!

Claimed he used them to help his voice while on long grueling tours.
“One night, on stage in Sheffield, I thought I was in the kitchen with my mum because the steroids had eaten a hole in my stomach,” he told Mojo. “I was bleeding internally and hallucinating. What the audience must have thought?”
​

WHOA!!! STOMACH EATING HALLUCINAGENIC STEROIDS! Was this some kind of mix of Superdrol, LSD, and Battery Acid???

The ****! This guy is a clown!!
 
lol! I'm sure he 's talking about corticorsteroids,used to treat inflammation ,not anabolic steroids .
 
Back
Top