Rocking out in the gym with MST's NEW RagNOrocK!

jbryand101b

Banned
Rocking out in the gym with MST's NEW RagNOroK!

What's up, first want to thanks Mst for allowing me to compare the new rag no rok formula with the old one while enhancing my workout experience.

Current routine:

Mwf circuit.
Saturday bike riding in south mountain.

Circuit:
Olympic back squat, (switching to Olympic overhead squat)
Db flat bench,
Dead lift,
Db bent row,
Db shoulder press,
Pull ups
Rest, repeat.

Rep scheme is now 8one day,6 next day,4 last day with 3-4 sets.

Took first serving yesterday before I went riding. Mixed great, tasted like it should.
 
Great focus, I rode for three hours and was like, man I've improved a lot since last week, but then remembered I took some rok before I left.
 
Supps also currently being used:

Osta rx, 1 cap e/d
Pct assist 1cap e/d
Controlled labs orange oxiomega 1 cap e/d
Nolva and Adex combo
Generic joint supplement

Dosing of ragnorok,
2x on workout days,
1x on non workout days.

I'm a trainer and work a split shift, so I'll be sipping on this during my second shift.
 
Took a serving about 15min before workout.

Felt the tingle during the first set.

I don't even know how many sets I did.
Overhead full squats are tough. I used just the bar. Def have to work on scapula retraction and shoulder external rotation.
That was the main focus, with minimal focus on bench,row. Started standing db shoulder press, was surprised how much weaker I am standing vs sitting on a bench with back rest.

Good focus and energy.
 
Standing DB shoulder presses always leave me humble.

For real, I grabbed the 50's thinking this is light seated, couldn't get it up standing. ( granted this is after a few sets of overhead squats and seated shoulder presses,) Had to go to 30's.

Good clean energy the whole 1 1/2 hrs. Was nice.
 
Trying, has me excited for tomorrow.

A buddy of mine told me years ago when I was bitten by the gym bug that you won't always have a good workout, and hell you might not always have an OK workout but do work and know limits and you're walking out a winner.
 
A buddy of mine told me years ago when I was bitten by the gym bug that you won't always have a good workout, and hell you might not always have an OK workout but do work and know limits and you're walking out a winner.

True that, I'll have to steal that to tell my clients.
 
Hurt my arm from over use. So trying to rest it.

Still using a serving in the evening. Keeps me focused throughout the night.

After 9hrs of training, you get a bit foggy.
 
Loved OG RagNOrok and love J-Bry, so following along!
 
Thanks guys! One thing that always bothered me about OG RagNOrok was that it never fully dissolved for me, and I felt that I'd be missing some goodies from the formula at the bottom of my shaker. Taste was amazing though!
 
Chest today.

Machine press: 70lbx20rmx5
Pec Dec fly: 50,50,60x20 ,90,110x15

Incline db press: 30,x30,40x15,50x10,60x8

Flat db press: 60x6, 70x5, 80x4

Triceps were toast after the sets of 20 & 15.

Good energy, pumps were great.
 
Good stuff, how's the arm treating you?
I also meant to ask, how are energy levels post-workout and how long until you find it's effects wearing off for you?
 
Arm feels good.

Energy level is good, but I'm sipping on caffeinated beverages all day.

Super greens + coffee in the am.

rag no rok Pre workout

Rag no Rom during second shift.

I notice the most effects during second training shift.
By 7pm my mind is usually gone. This keeps me sharp.

Also, zero problem sleeping while using this in the evening.
 
Glad to hear your arm is feeling good. Also, neat to see you note that the ragnorok is helping mentally during your shift. I'm going to start dosing 1 scoop caffeinated + 1 scoop non caffeinated and see how things go. Super stoked
 
Sorry to hear, feel better soon! Hope you're back at it again in no time. Injuries suck, I was out for a few weeks myself last month.
 
Sucks cause soon as my arm feels good this happens.
Body is punishing me for neglecting core work.
Still had to hold my breath while tying my shoes.
 
Back on track for workouts.

Monday was full body circuit
Lat pull, chest press, Back squat, lat raise, seated rows, shoulder press, planks , rest, x 3 sets of 10 reps each exercise.

Today did Olympic lifts, started with cable external rotation, then cable internal rotation cleans, over head press, snatches.
Back was okay. Still not 100%.

Energy, focus , and endurance are hanging tough. Enjoying the new rag no rok
 
Nice stuff. I wish I could do circuits around my gym but the gyms are too crowded in NYC. I have to stick to barbell complexes instead for circuit work. Hope the back gets better.
 
Today, did some bench, spider curls, Tricep cable straight bar push downs, called it a day. Great pump.
First two sets 10rm, last three were 5rm.
 
Pull ups +45lb, 5x5

Db rows: 100x4, 95x1 x 5

Lat pull down, 115x10x5

At the chiropractor now waiting to get my weekly fix.
 
Back
Top