GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice looking forward to it .. should be getting mine soon too i think.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Last night was my first night using MA Labs Stage-3Z, it was probably not a good indication of it's effectiveness. I took (2) scoops at about 8:30pm and went to bed at about 8:45, I was asleep before 9. I woke up around midnight I got up to pee and went right back to sleep, not long after this my wife came to bed, she has been fighting a cold for about a week now, she was snoring, hacking and making all kinds of weird noises. She woke me up and I could not go back to sleep (too many noises) so I went out to the couch and fell right back to sleep. I woke up at 4:45am feeling rested and ready to face the day. Tonight I will try 3 scoops and see how that goes.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Last night was my first night using MA Labs Stage-3Z, it was probably not a good indication of it's effectiveness. I took (2) scoops at about 8:30pm and went to bed at about 8:45, I was asleep before 9. I woke up around midnight I got up to pee and went right back to sleep, not long after this my wife came to bed, she has been fighting a cold for about a week now, she was snoring, hacking and making all kinds of weird noises. She woke me up and I could not go back to sleep (too many noises) so I went out to the couch and fell right back to sleep. I woke up at 4:45am feeling rested and ready to face the day. Tonight I will try 3 scoops and see how that goes.
hopefully a better rest for all family today.

curious how you took the 2 scoops ? just mix it in water ? or heated it up and drank like a warm tea ?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
hopefully a better rest for all family today.

curious how you took the 2 scoops ? just mix it in water ? or heated it up and drank like a warm tea ?
I mixed it with Hot Water and some EAA's for flavor.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In to see how it treats you…..hopefully
sleepy. 😴

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for following along !

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice looking forward to it .. should be getting mine soon too i think.
There was a problem with your zip code, so the pack never left the post office. Pm'ing now. :)

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Following ! Planning on buying this next week also

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this for sure! Hopefully 3 scoops and a more quiet night will do the trick for you! :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I did three scoops last night and was asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow, I woke up to pee, than it did take me about half an hour to fall back asleep. I believe we will go full dose tonight, 4 scoops!!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I mixed it with Hot Water and some EAA's for flavor.
I hated the taste on day 1 and 2, day 3 it wasn't so bad and the past 2 days it doesn't bother me anymore. You could try mixing it into some kind of naturally decaffeinated tea. I feel like that weird flavor would pair well with some of the night time teas. Just a thought 🤔

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I did 4 scoops last night and it's significantly better. Will do 3 tonight mixed into a sleepy tea. Il save the 4 scoops for weekends

SHORSE

SHORSE

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Following, Hope the wifey starts to feel better.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
in for the Zzzz, always looking for Valium alternatives that don't have wierder sides or a pain to ingest like the 5-HTP/Valerian/Gaba combos typically out there.
=
Grabbed this from an MA post on professionalmuscle forum.
=
*5 grams Mulungu Extract
*2 grams Passionflower Extract
*2 grams Lemon Balm Extract

As you can imagine, I didn't choose these 3 ingredients at random, but selected them specifically for their potency AND synergism. Mulungu Extract, the premier GABA-A modulator of the plant kingdom, forms the foundation of this formula. No other natural, currently available GABA agonist provides an effect profile quite like this stuff. Calming, mood-boosting, and stress-relieving, Mulungu is the perfect addition to any sleep/anti-anxiety product. Even better, there's no morning grogginess and zero physical dependence or tolerance build-up!

Next up we have Lemon Balm. Most of us heard of, or even used this product before, but rarely is it sold as a stand-alone. In order to get the most out of this unique supplement, it's best used in conjunction with GABA agonists due to its role as a GABA Transaminase Inhibitor, or GABA-TI. What exactly is GABA Transaminase? In short, GABA-T is the enzyme responsible for catalyzing the breakdown and clearance of GABA within the body. By blunting the actions of this enzyme, we slow the breakdown of GABA, thereby causing levels to rise higher and remain elevated for longer. This helps us to more effectively combat insomnia and anxiety.

Lastly, we have Passionflower. Like Mulungu, Passionflower exerts positive effects on the GABBA receptor, but it also boosts dopamine and helps to restore/maintain healthy circadian rhythms. Who doesn't want that?

Thus far, I've described the benefits these ingredients provide as they pertain to GABAergic function, but I haven't even touched on the numerous, additional health benefits, such as: reduced systemic inflammation, improved liver function, increased antioxidant activity, neuroprotection, cardiovascular protection, and anti-cancer activity.

In conclusion...

If you have trouble falling asleep, staying asleep, or dealing with PED-induced anxiety, I made Stage-3Z for you.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Was at pool Party / Picnic / Fathers Day Calibration most of the day, spent a lot of time in the sun and eating way to much. Got home feel asleep in my chair, I was snoring so my wife sent me to bed at 7:30. I took (4) scoops headed to bed, I was asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. I woke up one time about midnight peed went back to bed, right back asleep woke up a 2:59 am got up and started my day. I felt GREAT, it 5:30 pm now still feeling well rested !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Was at pool Party / Picnic / Fathers Day Calibration most of the day, spent a lot of time in the sun and eating way to much. Got home feel asleep in my chair, I was snoring so my wife sent me to bed at 7:30. I took (4) scoops headed to bed, I was asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. I woke up one time about midnight peed went back to bed, right back asleep woke up a 2:59 am got up and started my day. I felt GREAT, it 5:30 pm now still feeling well rested !!
It's always great to have that well rested feeling even after a long day the previous day. Seems like the product is doing justice for you!

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm glad to hear this. Feeling well rested or, more specifically, actually being well-rested, is so very important for anyone engaged in bodybuilding.

One thing about Stage-3Z I really like is its ability to improve and increase stage-3 (slow wave) sleep, as it is this stage of sleep that is primarily responsible for physical recovery. There are a lot of things in the world that can knock us out, but they don't seem to improve the quality of rest, which becomes most apparent the following day when we feel like crap. It's not just the grogginess that makes us feel like we didn't get good rest, but the actual diminishment of slow wave sleep.

Take alcohol, for example. We can drink until we literally pass out, but alcohol is well known to decrease sleep quality, despite enabling us to sleep longer and/or fall asleep easier. This is because it interferes with slow wave sleep. No matter how long alcohol might cause us to sleep, the quality of rest is poor. There are plenty of other substances out there which have similar sedating effects, but which decrease overall sleep quality through minimizing slow wave sleep.

This is one of the big reasons I like Stage-3Z so much. It doesn't just enable me to fall and/or stay asleep, but it improves my overall sleep quality by increasing the amount of slow wave sleep I get each night. Even after months of nightly use, the benefits have not waned. That's in stark contrast to the fleeting benefits I see with so many other substances.

Last edited:
WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes sir, it tastes awful but it works very well

I'm into like week 3 of using it

Def a legit product but yeah tastes like crap. Thing for me, I could care less how any supp tastes "EXCEPT" Protein shakes. Those have to be amazing.

PWOs, sleep products, anything thats a one time deal, I could care less, I care if it works or not, that is all.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes sir, it tastes awful but it works very well

I'm into like week 3 of using it

Def a legit product but yeah tastes like crap. Thing for me, I could care less how any supp tastes "EXCEPT" Protein shakes. Those have to be amazing.

PWOs, sleep products, anything thats a one time deal, I could care less, I care if it works or not, that is all.
It's weird that some people think its tastes bad, while some others think it tastes fine. I honestly think it tastes completely fine, like lemon balm tea, but I've now seen two people say they don't like the taste at all. Fortunately, even if someone doesn't like the taste, the serving size is small.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's weird that some people think its tastes bad, while some others think it tastes fine. I honestly think it tastes completely fine, like lemon balm tea, but I've now seen two people say they don't like the taste at all. Fortunately, even if someone doesn't like the taste, the serving size is small.
Agreed. For me I only count the actual effects of a product and not the taste.

Meso Tech bars in the 90s tasted like the most immaculate candy bar of all time and it turned out it wasn't even a protein bar, it was just that, candy

So yeah Im happy with the sleep product. But I always describe the taste or other things as accurate as I can.

I had a nootropic called BLUE years back and it worked amazing but my God, it tasted like eating a penny that was in someones jean pocket since 1976. It tasted horrific no matter how I had it flavored.

Anyways nice job as always Mike. All your products are good. You know I stand behind them and you.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agreed. For me I only count the actual effects of a product and not the taste.

Meso Tech bars in the 90s tasted like the most immaculate candy bar of all time and it turned out it wasn't even a protein bar, it was just that, candy

So yeah Im happy with the sleep product. But I always describe the taste or other things as accurate as I can.

I had a nootropic called BLUE years back and it worked amazing but my God, it tasted like eating a penny that was in someones jean pocket since 1976. It tasted horrific no matter how I had it flavored.

Anyways nice job as always Mike. All your products are good. You know I stand behind them and you.
See bold above: This is why people can trust your reviews. You don't show favoritism to a product just because you rep for the company. I appreciate it.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
See bold above: This is why people can trust your reviews. You don't show favoritism to a product just because you rep for the company. I appreciate it.
I love your products. Im wrapping up a bottle of Insuligen as we speak and veda gest.
Genuinely some of the best products I have ever used. I mean that 1000%.

You make the best Mike, thank you sir :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I mix about a quarter Scoop (or less) of some BCAA with it taste Great !!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I didn't like the taste out the gate, by day 3 it grew on me. And if you don't like the taste, it only takes a small amount of anything to alter the flavor.

Honestly, I don't care about taste anyways. I know a lot of ppl do but I'm more concerned with the effects.

You can acquire a taste lol.

I remember the first time I tried whiskey as a teenager 🤮, fast forward 12 years and I was a drunk lol,

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have not update for a day or two, Monday night I went right to sleep but woke up and had a bit of a hard time falling back asleep ?? Last night right to sleep, I woke up a few times to pee, but right back to sleep and I feel great this morning !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
MA Labs Stage-3Z Always puts me right to sleep but sometime (not always) I wake up to pee and have a hard time going back to sleep ??Yesterday I was planning for my bloodwork to day so I drank about 2 gallons of water including 32oz right before I went to bed, I got up about every one and a half hours to pee and drank a glass of water (8oz) every time I got up, I went back to sleep with no problem. However I just saw this post by @Mike Arnold and will try this the next time I have a hard time going back to sleep.

One thing you can do as well, is take it in the middle of the night (if needed). For example, if someone is able to fall asleep every night, but they wake up halfway through the night and can't get back to sleep, they can just have Stage-3Z premixed and sitting at their bedside...and drink it down in 1 second flat without even having to get out of bed. I've done it...and it works. I only use maybe 2 ounces of water to mix a full serving, so I can easily swallow it in one gulp. It kicks in super fast when taken in the middle of the night because there is no food in the stomach and because it is a small amount of liquid, so it absorbs very quickly. Under those circumstances, it will start kicking in within about 15 minutes. I've done this several times when I didn't feel like I needed anything to initially fall asleep, but woke up in the middle of the night feeling restless. It quickly relaxes me and enables me to fall right back asleep.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
but they wake up halfway through the night and can't get back to sleep, they can just have Stage-3Z premixed and sitting at their bedside...and drink it down in 1 second flat without even having to get out of bed.
That's a good way to dose it. Escpecially like you said some people may have an easier time falling asleep at first due to a long day but then have trouble getting back to sleep if they wake up in the middle of the night so this sounds like a viable solution for them.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That's a good way to dose it. Escpecially like you said some people may have an easier time falling asleep at first due to a long day but then have trouble getting back to sleep if they wake up in the middle of the night so this sounds like a viable solution for them.
Mike is a pretty smart dude!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Went right to sleep last night, I got up to pee three times, but fell back asleep ok!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Went right to sleep last night, I got up to pee three times, but fell back asleep ok!
I usually always get up to go pee at least once and on rare occasions twice but I don't think I sleep long enough to have to get up three times :LOL:

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I usually always get up to go pee at least once and on rare occasions twice but I don't think I sleep long enough to have to get up three times :LOL:
I drink a lot of water and a lot of coffee, and the older you are the more you get up !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
the older you are the more you get up
That's what she said?:LOL: jk

I do drink a lot of coffee as well. Primary reason why I don't take a pre workout all the time cause I'm already getting a good amount of caffeine from coffee.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I really don't want to post anything negative about MA Labs Stage-3Z but it has really been hit or miss for me. One night I get great sleep the next I wake up and have a hard time going back to sleep. The one consistent is I always get to sleep pretty quickly. Now I do believe this is a good product, but maybe just not my cup of tea, I have ADD and react differently to certain compounds than most people. I believe if you are having trouble sleeping this is a must try product and 95% of people will love it and have great results. Mike I sorry this isn't a little more positive but I need to be honest. Everyone have a great day and remember, Life is Good!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
After about four nights in a row of not sleeping, I decided I need to give MA Labs Stage-3Z another try, and I am very glad I did. I took (3) scoops and stacked it with 1mg MA Research Ketotifen I had an amazing nights sleep. Now just to set the record straight, Ketotifen has been my "Go To" sleep aid for a few years, but it has not been working for me lately, so I have stacked the too four nights now and got great deep vivid dream sleep, I even sleep through my wake up time twice, but it was very welcome after about a week of horrible tossing and turning nights with little sleep. The other added bonus which I am really enjoying is the euphoric feel I have when I wake up. Yesterday I found my self driving to work with the windows down, the stereo cranked and I was singing (loudly) along with Phil Collins (In The Air Tonight) I even played the Air Drums! I don't think I have ever done this before, but I like the feeling!! Right now it's 5:49am and I am feeling GREAT !!! Life is Good ! Thank you @Mike Arnold

did.
Ketotifen-1mg.jpg

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
After about four nights in a row of not sleeping, I decided I need to give MA Labs Stage-3Z another try, and I am very glad I did. I took (3) scoops and stacked it with 1mg MA Research Ketotifen I had an amazing nights sleep. Now just to set the record straight, Ketotifen has been my "Go To" sleep aid for a few years, but it has not been working for me lately, so I have stacked the too four nights now and got great deep vivid dream sleep, I even sleep through my wake up time twice, but it was very welcome after about a week of horrible tossing and turning nights with little sleep. The other added bonus which I am really enjoying is the euphoric feel I have when I wake up. Yesterday I found my self driving to work with the windows down, the stereo cranked and I was singing (loudly) along with Phil Collins (In The Air Tonight) I even played the Air Drums! I don't think I have ever done this before, but I like the feeling!! Right now it's 5:49am and I am feeling GREAT !!! Life is Good ! Thank you @Mike Arnold

did.View attachment 218676
Sounds like some good quality sleep brings out your singing voice

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm glad to hear that somebody just mixes with a little water and slams it down. I received my order and will be using this offshore. There's no real good way to mix with some hot water before bed. I figured I'd just slam some down with a half bottle of water or so. I will be hitting some high dosed Epi-andro next hitch and it always gives me a bit of anxiety. I can't wait to try this out! I tried it at home (although I usually sleep well without issues) I fell asleep much quicker and felt great when I woke up! This product will be a staple I'm sure when I'm offshore!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm glad to hear that somebody just mixes with a little water and slams it down. I received my order and will be using this offshore. There's no real good way to mix with some hot water before bed. I figured I'd just slam some down with a half bottle of water or so. I will be hitting some high dosed Epi-andro next hitch and it always gives me a bit of anxiety. I can't wait to try this out! I tried it at home (although I usually sleep well without issues) I fell asleep much quicker and felt great when I woke up! This product will be a staple I'm sure when I'm offshore!
Enjoy !