Rocket3015
Legend
Yes it is starting to see the vascularity I lost. It is working!
Wow! 9 lbs now. Great stuff!so your down 9 lbs in 11 days...? not bad Rocket...
I'm in, late.
Holy cow!?!? 1800 calories? I'd have to attack someone for their food.
Killin those curls man!
I feel my bi's are my weakest body part so I give the a day of there own !
Great arm day! You're having great results too!!
Solid arm workout bro. pumps mustve been insane..!
have you always weighed yourself daily or do you just do that during logs..?
I've never been a big fan of daily weigh ins... it effects my motivation negatively, especially
if my weight does up or stays the same. I prefer weekly weigh ins myself to see the cumulative
effect of a week of hard work..
The pumps were some of the Best/Worst I have ever had, and I love that feeling.
I have weighed my self everyday my whole life, I have log back to the 70's. I have always battled with being over weight and it is something that works for me. I understand it does not for everyone.
Great results so far rocket. 9lb is a great loss
I don't think you gained 3lbs in a couple days. My guess is your holding some serious water weight from the MSG
Salt affects me so badly... I quite often will weight myself on sat morning (normally my cheat day) then do so again on sunday and 99% of the time there is at least 5+lb of increase.
Takes me about 3 days to drop it with adequate hydration, cardio and diet.
Great work so far.
I was down 2lbs this morning!
I was down 2lbs this morning!
Keep killing it Rocket! Lifting sessions look great man.
Those high reps are killer!! I hope your back feels better!
Thank you. I have an appointment with the chiropractor next Wed. Dr Eric is a miracle Worker!!