Rocket - Formutech's Lean EFX

Formutech Lean FX Day 23 Body Weight 193 (Down 5 Pound)

I train fasted in the AM in my home gym (aka basement) my workout last about one hour.

Get up 4am take my Pre-Workout wait about 1/2 hour and head to the basement.

Chest & Tri's - All Movements Superset

Machine Chest Press (1) 100x102 (2) 100x15 (3) 100x16 (4) 100x18 (5) 100x20
Close Grip Bench Press (1) 75x10 (2) 75x15 (3) 75x16 (4) 75x18 (5) 75x20

Smith Machine Bench Press (1) 95x15 (2) 115x15 (3) 135x12 (4) 145x10 (5) 155x8
Rope Press Downs (1) 30x15 (2) 40x12 (3) 50x10 (4) 50x8 (5) 50x8

Planks

Great Workout!!

Breakfast - Supplements Shower off to work

Double Dose of Formutech Lean FX (1) with Breakfast (1) with 3pm Shake

Fat grams 49
Carb grams 168
Protein grams 219
Total Calories 1,958
 
Loads of volume there Richard. How did the double dose of Lean EFX work for you?
 
Loads of volume there Richard. How did the double dose of Lean EFX work for you?

Very well, diet stayed on track and no snacking (My biggest Pittfall)
 
great log rocket- are you going to stay with the AM workouts for the remaining log? would like to see how you do or how you feel after a pm routine, if you feel the same.
 
great log rocket- are you going to stay with the AM workouts for the remaining log? would like to see how you do or how you feel after a pm routine, if you feel the same.

I have not done a PM workout in 20 years, us old folks have to go to bed early !!
 
Formutech Lean FX Day 24 Body Weight ?? (Battery Dead In Scale)

I train fasted in the AM in my home gym (aka basement) my workout last about one hour.

Get up 4am take my Pre-Workout wait about 1/2 hour and head to the basement.

Legs - Most Movements Tri Sets

Hyperextensions

Standing Leg Curls (1) 30x15 (2) 35x15 (3) 40x15
Seated Leg Extensions (1) 25x15 (2) 25x15 (3) 25x15 (4) 25x15 (5) 25x15
Seated Calf Raise (1) 50x15 (2) 60x18 (3) 70x20 (4) 80x15 (5) 90x12 (6) 70x20 (7) 50x20
Stiff Leg Dead Lift (1) 135x15 (2) 135x15 (3) 185x15 (4) 205x12 (5) 225x10
**Does it make sense I stiff leg dead lift more than I do on regular deadlifts ? **

Breakfast - Supplements Shower off to work

Double Dose of Formutech Lean FX (1) with Breakfast (1) with 3pm Shake

Fat grams 69
Carb grams 150
Protein grams 245
Total Calories 2,170

I have been having better usual workouts this week !!
 
stiff leg dead lift they involve the hamstrings and glutes and they put less strain on your lower back
deadlift- includes your glutes, hamstrings, lower back and core as well as your upper back and forearms-

im going to say that you are not that weak in your core, upper and forearms. this could be a simple form fix. are you using a box when doing these?
 
stiff leg dead lift they involve the hamstrings and glutes and they put less strain on your lower back
deadlift- includes your glutes, hamstrings, lower back and core as well as your upper back and forearms-

im going to say that you are not that weak in your core, upper and forearms. this could be a simple form fix. are you using a box when doing these?

No Box. The simple answer is I have done Stiff Leg deadlift for the last 30 years, I have taken about the last 5 years off conventional Deadlifts and just started back 2 weeks ago!
 
ahh i see
 
Formutech Lean FX Day 25 Body Weight ?? (Battery Dead In Scale Still)

I train fasted in the AM in my home gym (aka basement) my workout last about one hour.

Get up 4am take my Pre-Workout wait about 1/2 hour and head to the basement.

Shoulders - All Movements Superset

Seated Press (1) 65x20 (2) 95x16 (3) 105x16 (4) 115x10 (5) 125x8
Reverse Pec Dec (1) 20x20 (2) 40x18 (3) 50x16 (4) 60x15 (5) 70x15

Side Lateral Raises (1) 10x10 (2) 10x15 (3) 15x15 (4) 15x15 (5) 20x12
Bent Over Rear Lateral Raises (1) 15x15 (2) 20x15 (3) 25x15 (4) 30x15 (5) 35x10

I can't believe how sore my shoulders are from shoveling snow, I guess throwing 30" of snow over my head is a Great Shoulder Workout!!

Broomstick Twist

Breakfast - Supplements Shower off to work

Double Dose of Formutech Lean FX (1) with Breakfast (1) with 3pm Shake

Fat grams 54
Carb grams 112
Protein grams 229
Total Calories 1,818
 
I'd agree that it's definitely a great shoulder workout. That's a lot of snow
 
I'd agree that it's definitely a great shoulder workout. That's a lot of snow

It was the biggest snow in the last 20 years, I guess I can put up with 30+ inches ever 20 years!
 
Formutech Lean FX Day 26 Body Weight ?? (Battery not dead scale broke, got new scale for tomorrow)

I train fasted in the AM in my home gym (aka basement) my workout last about one hour.

Get up 4am take my Pre-Workout wait about 1/2 hour and head to the basement.

Arms - All Movements Superset

Straight Bar Curl (1) 45x15 (2) 55x15 (3) 65x12 (4) 75x5 (5) 85x5
Wrist Roller 5 set 45lbs

Hammer Curls (1) 15x15 (2) 20x12 (3) 25x12 (4) 30x10
Overhead Tricep Extensions (1) 50x15 (2) 50x16 (3) 50x18 (4) 50x20

Hyperextensions

Breakfast - Supplements Shower off to work

Double Dose of Formutech Lean FX (1) with Breakfast (1) with 3pm Shake

Fat grams 70
Carb grams 161
Protein grams 172
Total Calories 2,064
 
That scale better get its s**t together.

Just got a new one.....the only problem it was after Pizza Day at work (Friday) and Hibachi last night before a Three Dog Night concert, I was up a few pound this morning. 2 cheat meals in 2 days time to get things back on track.

Going to give a shout out to mattierocks you can follow along, I believe we are on the same page!
 
Formutech Lean FX Day 27 Weight 197 ?? (3) pieces of Pizza yesterday

I train fasted in the AM in my home gym (aka basement) my workout last about one hour

Get up 4am take my Pre-Workout wait about 1/2 hour and head to the basement.

Traps & Bi's - All Movements Superset

BFS Neck Machine (1) 10x40 (2) 15x40 (3) 20x40 (4) 22.5x40 (5) 25x40
Shurgs (1) 135x30 (2) 135x30 (3) 135x35 (4) 135x40 (5) 135x45
My shoulders have been hurting a good bit this week so I figured I would go light and for reps. On the last set I felt an uncomfortable pull in my bicep.

Broomstick Twist

Breakfast - Supplements Shower off to work

Ok here is where things take a turn for the worst. As I am tying my shoes to go to work, I give a pull on the string to tighten up the laces and I feel my bicep tear ouch.......... Just a little no Big Deal. Just about the time I get to work I break out in a sweat, I start to shiver and I want to throw up......this has happened before..........When I tore My Quad and last time I tore the same bicep.....I am not Happy !!

Double Dose of Formutech Lean FX (1) with Breakfast (1) with 3pm Shake

After work I head to everyone's favorite Planet Fitness for 35 minutes of Cardio and some Ab workl

Fat grams 64
Carb grams 211
Protein grams 173
Total Calories 2,096

Diner tonight was Japanese Hibachi (I ate pretty healthy) and than of to a Three Dog Night concert
 
oh man that sucks- planet fitness bla

sorry to hear about the bicep too
lol
 
oh man that sucks- planet fitness bla

sorry to hear about the bicep too
lol

Everyone Loves Planet Fitness !!

Rocket3015 sorry to hear about the bicep . I wish u a speedy recovery. Hibachi and 3 dog night ur lucky.

The bicep is a minor tear (I think) - The band and the meal was very good....I forgot how many good songs Three Dog Night had and I had all there 8-Tracks!!
 
Sorry to hear about the bicep. You must pull very hard when tying your shoes. It also seems like your new scale is broken. It gave you back some lost pounds.
 
Sorry to hear about the bicep. You must pull very hard when tying your shoes. It also seems like your new scale is broken. It gave you back some lost pounds.

It is the same place in my bicep I can feel a pull when I am trying to open a tight lid on a jar ?????

Those pounds are all me............ Cheat weekend they will be gone by Wednesday !!!
 
I think everyday will be leg day for a week or two

Invalid Link Removed
 
Formutech Lean FX Day 29 Weight 196

I train fasted in the AM in my home gym (aka basement) my workout last about one hour

Get up 4am take my Pre-Workout wait about 1/2 hour and head to the basement.

Normally this day would be for Chest or Back, I think legs will work better today

Legs - All Movements Superset

Leg Press (1) 135x30 (2) 135x40 (3) 135x50 (4) 135x50 (5) 135x50
Standing Leg Curls (1) 30x15 (2) 35x16 (3) 40x17 (4) 45x18 (5) 50x20

Seated Leg Extensions (1) 25x15 (2) 25x18 (3) 25x20
Seated Calf Raise (1) 50x20 (2) 50x20 (3) 50x20

Hyperextensions

I know this was all very light, but I had a hard time making it up the stairs after 220 reps on the leg press

Breakfast - Supplements Shower off to work

Double Dose of Formutech Lean FX (1) with Breakfast (1) with 3pm Shake

Fat grams 50
Carb grams 104
Protein grams 210
Total Calories 1,675

Arm's not looking any better !!



Invalid Link Removed
 
I have not put ice on but I should!
 
if you decide to use bio freeze, icy hot or ben gay- just make sure to wash your hands- trust me, for the love of God wash your hands- my poor coin purse- LMAO
 
Formutech Lean FX Day 30 Weight 195

I train fasted in the AM in my home gym (aka basement) my workout last about one hour

Get up 4am take my Pre-Workout wait about 1/2 hour and head to the basement.

Since lifting weights was off the menu for today I thought I would go for some Fasted Cardio

35 Minutes on the Tread Mill and than some ab work. Had a great sweat going !!!

Breakfast - Supplements Shower off to work

Double Dose of Formutech Lean FX (1) with Breakfast (1) with 3pm Shake

Fat grams 33
Carb grams 91
Protein grams 202
Total Calories 1,447

Todays Arm Up Date Pic

Invalid Link Removed

I may need an NurseGray
 
Formutech Lean FX Day 30 Weight 195

I train fasted in the AM in my home gym (aka basement) my workout last about one hour

Get up 4am take my Pre-Workout wait about 1/2 hour and head to the basement.

Since lifting weights was off the menu for today I thought I would go for some Fasted Cardio

35 Minutes on the Tread Mill and than some ab work. Had a great sweat going !!!

Breakfast - Supplements Shower off to work

Double Dose of Formutech Lean FX (1) with Breakfast (1) with 3pm Shake

Fat grams 33
Carb grams 91
Protein grams 202
Total Calories 1,447

great progress Rocket- giving me some ideas come march- oh the dreaded cut
 
Well bud you definitely tore a bicep. :( Good news is its a smaller muscle group so it might take less time to heal as opposed to a pec tear. I know you don't want to hear this but give it 4-6 weeks
 
Well bud you definitely tore a bicep. :( Good news is its a smaller muscle group so it might take less time to heal as opposed to a pec tear. I know you don't want to hear this but give it 4-6 weeks

Thank you, I value your Professional Opinion !!
 
Well bud you definitely tore a bicep. :( Good news is its a smaller muscle group so it might take less time to heal as opposed to a pec tear. I know you don't want to hear this but give it 4-6 weeks

Yeah, that looks pretty nasty man. Looks like its time to take a break. Sucks, but I hope you are able to heal up fast

I tore my outer quad last year (doing leg press of all things) and it sucked BIG TIME. Heal up brother
 
Yeah, that looks pretty nasty man. Looks like its time to take a break. Sucks, but I hope you are able to heal up fast

I tore my outer quad last year (doing leg press of all things) and it sucked BIG TIME. Heal up brother

I tore the same bicep (other end) a few years ago, tore my quad about 10 years ago. Sucks getting old !!
 
Formutech Lean FX Day 31 Weight 195

I train fasted in the AM in my home gym (aka basement) my workout last about one hour

Get up 4am take my Pre-Workout wait about 1/2 hour and head to the basement.

Legs - All Movements Superset

Leg Extensions (1) 25x15 (3) 25x16 (3) 25x18
Standing Leg Curls (1) 30x15 (2) 35x16 (3) 40x17 (4) 45x18 (5) 50x20

Squat (1) 135x15 (2) 135x16 (3) 135x17 (4) 135x18 (5) 135x20
Standing Calf Raise (1) 135x15 (2) 135x15 (3) 135x15

Hyperextensions

Breakfast - Supplements Shower off to work

Double Dose of Formutech Lean FX (1) with Breakfast (1) with 3pm Shake

Fat grams 39
Carb grams 97
Protein grams 232
Total Calories 1,806
 
Formutech Lean FX Day 32 Weight 195

I train fasted in the AM in my home gym (aka basement) my workout last about one hour

Get up 4am take my Pre-Workout wait about 1/2 hour and head to the basement.

Since lifting weights was off the menu for today I thought I would go for some Fasted Cardio

35 Minutes on the Tread Mill and than some ab work

Breakfast - Supplements Shower off to work

Double Dose of Formutech Lean FX (1) with Breakfast (1) with 3pm Shake

Fat grams 46
Carb grams 98
Protein grams 208
Total Calories 1,607
 
Formutech Lean FX Day 33 Weight 194

I train fasted in the AM in my home gym (aka basement) my workout last about one hour

Get up 4am take my Pre-Workout wait about 1/2 hour and head to the basement.

Yes this will be my Third Leg Workout this week !!

Legs - All Movements Superset

Leg Extensions (1) 25x15 (3) 25x18 (3) 25x20
Standing Leg Curls (1) 30x15 (2) 35x16 (3) 40x17 (4) 45x18 (5) 50x20

Squat (1) 95x20 (2) 95x20 (3) 95x20 (4) 95x20 (5) 95x20
Seated Calf Raise (1) 50x15 (2) 50x15 (3) 50x15

Hyperextensions

Breakfast - Supplements Shower off to work

Double Dose of Formutech Lean FX (1) with Breakfast (1) with 3pm Shake

Fat grams 40
Carb grams 97
Protein grams 204
Total Calories 1,533

Strange workouts this week, with my wounded wing, but it does shake things up a bit!
 
How are you feeling on such low calories with Lean EFX included? I may lower mine it a bit more in a week or two.
 
I feel better than expected, no real hunger I am a little disappointed I have not drop another pound or two.

Yea that is odd, I'm in the same position. I'm down to 2000 calories and I've upped cardio yet I dropped to 163 and bounced back to 165. Maybe more cardio will help us both, I'll probably drop 200-250 calories when I start Lean EFX though.
 
Formutech Lean FX Day 34 Weight 194

I train fasted in the AM in my home gym (aka basement) my workout last about one hour

Get up 4am take my Pre-Workout wait about 1/2 hour and head to the basement.

Fasted Cardio

36 Minutes on the Tread Mill and some Broomstick Twist

Breakfast - Supplements Shower off to work

Double Dose of Formutech Lean FX (1) with Breakfast (1) with 3pm Shake

Off work at noon today so I headed to Planet Fitness for some Cardio 40 Minutes on the Elliptical and some AB Work

It was my youngest daughters husband birthday so the whole family went out for diner, grandkids and all, had a Great Time!!

Fat grams 89
Carb grams 198
Protein grams 227
Total Calories 2,461
 
How's your bicep doing?
 
Back
Top