brooklynn

brooklynn

Awards
If I wanted to cut would ostrashred be better or androvar

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
On day 9 of stacking the two, already starting to lose water weight, increased pumps and energy.

brooklynn

brooklynn

Awards
How are you running it bro if you don't mind

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
3 Androvar a day, two pre workout and another 6 hours later. 2 Ostrashred a day, one pre workout and one 6 to 8 hrs later. They are treating me real well. Expecting it to really kick in two weeks or less from now.

brooklynn

brooklynn

Awards
Sounds good think I'll do the, are you run a on cycle and what are you going to use for pct

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Todd's stack advice looks good. I would say you can run it that way. I would pick up some nolva or clomid for pct and an otc pct product.

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
Todd's stack advice looks good. I would say you can run it that way. I would pick up some nolva or clomid for pct and an otc pct product.
As said nolva or clomid in my view is a must. Adding OL PCT along with it wouldn't hurt. I personally have clomid

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like my work here is done :) but yeah the two combined would be a sick stack. Shoot us some feedback if you can

brooklynn

brooklynn

Awards
OK thanks bro I was thinking of using rebirth and super pct

Night hog

Banned
Awards
I did the same two dosed the same and had great results. It was last year. Cut a couple %bf down and gained a few pounds also. I did get shutdown though. The Boys were all shriveled up. Pct with clomid and rebirth, no issues.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
Ran the same stack last year on a lean bulk & again now on a cut. Awesome & easy cycle!

brooklynn

brooklynn

Awards
Yeah I started to use anafuse but I'm sticking with androvar