Awards
McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I know right?
He has always had substance abuse problems
plus his TV show just got canned.
Some times its the people who have the happiest exterior who are the saddest
We lost a great actor I know he has put a smile on my face more than a few times

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I know right?
He has always had substance abuse problems
plus his TV show just got canned.
Some times its the people who have the happiest exterior who are the saddest
We lost a great actor I know he has put a smile on my face more than a few times
For sure.

I knew he got into drugs some, didn't know he was hurting that bad.

Crazy stuff.

He was a funny dude for sure!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
For sure.

I knew he got into drugs some, didn't know he was hurting that bad.

Crazy stuff.

He was a funny dude for sure!
Some is an understatement
He and Richard Prier could have single handedly ended the war on drugs by doing all the coke in Columbia

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh no!!!! I loved him!! He was one of my fav actors/comedians!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Very sick feeling.....sick...so sad.

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
Found out at the gym bout dropped a dumbbell on my foot when I saw the news up on the screen

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Some is an understatement
He and Richard Prier could have single handedly ended the war on drugs by doing all the coke in Columbia
Lol that's a lot of coke!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Depression is nasty stuff.

He will be missed.

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
It's so sad! I never got to see his stand up live. Suicide is so selfish!

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mrs. Doubtfire is one of my fave films. Sad day.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's so sad! I never got to see his stand up live. Suicide is so selfish!
Not trying to sound rude. My wife always says suicide is so selfish as well. I assume it's selfish to those who love that person, playing Devils advocate, wouldn't those be the same people that weren't there to help with the depression?

Her and I argue about it lol

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
Not trying to sound rude. My wife always says suicide is so selfish as well. I assume it's selfish to those who love that person, playing Devils advocate, wouldn't those be the same people that weren't there to help with the depression? Her and I argue about it lol
Yeah that's true but until you can say for yourself that your helping someone through depression it's hard to say you could prevent that.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Yah.. All around it sucks. Pretty shocking stuff.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
Damn. I forgot about that!
He was in a lot more movies then mentioned but if you have some time on hand look up his standup comedy. He was one funny guy. The energy he had.....

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
He was in a lot more movies then mentioned but if you have some time on hand look up his standup comedy. He was one funny guy. The energy he had.....
Yah, I have seen his stand up. It's hilarious.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very sad, depression is a serious deal. Loved him in Good Will Hunting " I gotta go see about a girl"

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Very sad, depression is a serious deal. Loved him in Good Will Hunting " I gotta go see about a girl"
It is sad. Dang funny dude is gone. They said he has 4 movies post production..

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just recently saw "The Angriest Man in Brooklyn" with him. He tried to commit suicide in that movie. Very good movie by the way. It also has Meg in it from family guy. Or whatever that girls name is that is the voice of Meg. I forget her name.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just recently saw "The Angriest Man in Brooklyn" with him. He tried to commit suicide in that movie. Very good movie by the way. It also has Meg in it from family guy. Or whatever that girls name is that is the voice of Meg. I forget her name.
R U serious.... Mila Kunis is smoking hot bro!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't know. I'm married and don't notice such things.
Being married makes me notice these things more, lol. You can window shop, just not buy anything! Did anyone see what Shephard Smith had to say about this? Dude is gonna get killed

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
Not trying to sound rude. My wife always says suicide is so selfish as well. I assume it's selfish to those who love that person, playing Devils advocate, wouldn't those be the same people that weren't there to help with the depression?

Her and I argue about it lol

Sometimes you can give a person ask the love, help, and support in the world and in the end it doesn't make a bit of difference. I had a cousin who had been battling depression and bi-polar since a young teen due to a traumatic event until this lady year. Late-30's, two beautiful girls, took a whole bottle of antidepressants a couple months ago. It had been years since she'd attempted anything. Unfortunately, this time she succeeded. Suicide is a selfish action as a result of a disconnect from reality. Feeling alone when you're surrounded by those that love you, care for you, and would do anything to help you.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Sometimes you can give a person ask the love, help, and support in the world and in the end it doesn't make a bit of difference. I had a cousin who had been battling depression and bi-polar since a young teen due to a traumatic event until this lady year. Late-30's, two beautiful girls, took a whole bottle of antidepressants a couple months ago. It had been years since she'd attempted anything. Unfortunately, this time she succeeded. Suicide is a selfish action as a result of a disconnect from reality. Feeling alone when you're surrounded by those that love you, care for you, and would do anything to help you.
Either way, it's a sad deal ya know?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very sad. Like I said just devils advocate. Masturbation is selfish and we all do it

I feel like making this weekend Robin Williams weekend, showing my daughters a bunch of his movies they have never seen.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Very sad. Like I said just devils advocate. Masturbation is selfish and we all do it

I feel like making this weekend Robin Williams weekend, showing my daughters a bunch of his movies they have never seen.
True that.

Everyday. Like its going out of style.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He was NOT funny in One Hour Photo

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Or that one Law & Order: SVU episode

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I didn't realize he was in a lot of serious roles.