Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
adam schiff admits that all involved in the trump investigation were aware of mueller's mental decline and at the very least he wasn't competent to lead such a investigation---so what did they do, they kept mueller under wraps and only let him out when they had to....since they had a trial run with mueller could they be doing the same deception with biden?

in my honest opinion democrats close to biden would need to be mentally ill themselves not to see the very severe mental decline that would make biden incompetent to be president--should this be a criminal offense to hide this from the American citizens?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
joe biden, unlike trump, didn't take a cognitive test in annual exam.... when asked if he had taken a cognitive test biden said-'no, i haven't taken a test. why the hell would i take a test'?

why indeed joe....i bet robert mueller felt the same way-eh?

btw-where is robert mueller?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
c'mon man--tell me where the leader of the investigation into a sitting president has suddenly disappeared to?

voila-just like that he is gone, is it magic :unsure:...**** no, it was deception--adam schiff admitted they knew mueller was mentally incompetent yet they kept this from the pubic to retain a facade of impartiality, when in reality the investigation was being ran by extremist left wing activists......i would bet 50 cents those in the white house around biden regularly are all aware of biden's incompetency much the same as adam schiff now admits he was well aware of robert mueller's incompetency.

where oh where is bobby mueller?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
biden's speeches get worse every time...now he said jill biden was VP in the obama admin.

OMG...that mentally ill, senile, old, dotard should not be president.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, anyone seen robert mueller?

i think it should be obvious where mueller is---the same place where biden SHOULD be!!!