Roadside Lemonade Nectar

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
I expected this to be sour and lock my jaw(I'm not a fan of Lemonade). But this stuff is awesome. I've just tasted it out of the jug. I haven't mixed any in water yet. It is sweet with a little bite. But it is another awesome flavor that is out of the ordinary. I bet this will be good COLD!

zachattack43

zachattack43

Awards
I expected this to be sour and lock my jaw(I'm not a fan of Lemonade). But this stuff is awesome. I've just tasted it out of the jug. I haven't mixed any in water yet. It is sweet with a little bite. But it is another awesome flavor that is out of the ordinary. I bet this will be good COLD!
yea man, I can't wait!! I am supposed to get mine tomorrow or thursday. Whew, i cant wait!!!

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I just had my first try last night, not bad at all actually! I wasn't much for Fuzzy Naval Nectar unless it was in a smoothy, but this is good :)

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
They did a really good job on this flavor.

Clintdogg

Clintdogg

Awards
still not finding it.... checked dps, bb.com and pn...?

lvtrojan

Awards
better than molecular's lemonade flavor?

i still think molecular's fruit punch is the best i've tasted.

zachattack43

zachattack43

Awards
better than molecular's lemonade flavor?

i still think molecular's fruit punch is the best i've tasted.
that **** made me bloat like a mofo, Syntrax is 100x better esspecially the lemonade I got today. Now the whey fruity lemonades is good, but it tastes a lil acidic, you know...(hard to describe)

lvtrojan

Awards
that **** made me bloat like a mofo, Syntrax is 100x better esspecially the lemonade I got today. Now the whey fruity lemonades is good, but it tastes a lil acidic, you know...(hard to describe)
Yeah, i didnt like moleculars lemonade , so i wanted to make sure it didnt taste the same.

Molecular's fruit punch "bloated" you? I didnt realize whey powder could do that.

zachattack43

zachattack43

Awards
Yeah, i didnt like moleculars lemonade , so i wanted to make sure it didnt taste the same.

Molecular's fruit punch "bloated" you? I didnt realize whey powder could do that.
I think Molecular's bloated the **** out of me was because of the sucraclose? or something like that.....anyways Just go with Nectar, its badass.

lvtrojan

Awards
I think Molecular's bloated the **** out of me was because of the sucraclose? or something like that.....anyways Just go with Nectar, its badass.
Ok.

I asked the guy at the store I go to if they carried either Molecular's or Syntrax's whey protein products...and he says "isnt molecular and ergopharm the same company?" I got a laugh out of that. :D

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definetly a good flavor.

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
OK, OK. I tried some tonight. Very good. If you like lemonade, you will like this flavor. What impresses me the most is how Syntrax can keep putting out new whey protein isolates that do not taste like protein. :D

Although this is somewhat off topic, I am now on my third container of Chocolate Hurricane. I wish they would come out with a 5-pounder of that stuff. :(

Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established
This is now my favorite Nectar flavor. Tastes like them frozen lemonades you get at amusement parks and the likes.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The lemonade is alot better than Whey Fruity.. Didn't foam up like WF did, and more flavor to it..

Isomatrix should be coming out soon in 5lbs, maybe another month.. ;)

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to let everyone know that I just tried the newest Nectar flavor Roadside Lemonade. Its absolutely delicious. Just like the rest of the nectar line the product mixes easily with a spoon. If you want a real treat I recommend putting a couple scoops in the blender with ice.

jetset

Awards
Which do you guys prefer Nectar or allthewhey, haven't tried either yet. Which product is better not just based on taste?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I say they fall into the same.. Bpth good for their purpose, yet Nectar is limited to mixing with water.. (mixing Nectar in milk might make me yack!)

Both good products for what you pay for, but ATW is cost-effective.. ;)

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
actually carribean cooler thrown in milk with a banana is awesome

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
yeah I'm with Pete on this one:

Nectar + milk = projectile vomit across kitchen :D