Road to infinity

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
Well, as the title states this is kind of a never ending log. Ha. I have come to the realization that I am never going to be satisfied with my results and will always want more. With that being said, my short term goals are to break some damn state records!! To do so i will need roughly a 631lbs deadlift, 563lbs squat, 403lbs bench press, and at least a 1,555lbs total. The only items allowed that I will take advantage of are a pair of knee sleeves and a weightlifting belt.

I have not maxed out in awhile, but the last time I did I pulled 545, squatted 455, and benched 345. I'm maxing out this Saturday, which is right before I start my new training to hopefully get me to my goals. I'm hoping for a 585 deadlift, 500lbs squat and at least a 385 bench. So before the state championships, this gives me roughly 5 months to throw a good 100lbs on my three lift total!! So you can basically guarantee I'm not going to be slacking! Lol.

Stats at the moment are currently, 5'10 and 210lbs. I will be competing at 205, so it'll be a pretty easy cut considering I have some fluff on me.

Periodically I deviate from my programming to test my strength out a bit, and I'll usually take videos to upload them. If I do so, any critiques on form would be appreciated. Honestly, I'm very young and very new to the game. I have not had a trainer or coach to show me anything. Everything I have learned has just been from myself.

Anyways, leading up to my max outs, I'm taking it pretty easy, I think I might turn up the intensity a tad today though just for the hell of it.

I have planned a 3x5 of 405 on the squat, might bump the last set up to 425 because I don't think taking one set to failure will hurt me too much. Also have a 3x5 of 315 on the bench. Also thinking I'll bump up to 325 on the last set if I have a spotter. Then a 3x5 of 455 deadlifting. I'll probably just keep that where it's at because deadlifts suck!! Ha!

Famine

Famine

Awards
Those are some big numbers. If those are your short term goals, what are your long term goals?

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
Those are some big numbers. If those are your short term goals, what are your long term goals?
I don't have any long term goals honestly... my goals I wanted to achieve when I started lifting was to get 15" arms and bench 315lbs. Figured it would take me at least a few years. I was a little off in my timing, but I'm definitely not complaining! Ha.