Rising Above the Pandemic! 1st Cycle!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have big lats, but even longer orangutan arms - I pity your bench arms trying to get back there!
I think this is why the Lat makes me so curious. I really wonder what place could be better.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Delt bleeder TODAY! LAWD I THOUGHT I HAD FREAKED UP!!!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
got the squirts? haha
Not funny Booneman! Ok so to elaborate upon inserting the pin today there was no pain no issue.....Yes im still aspirating lol. Ima newb, but when pulling out an immediate blood drop pops and then runs. Freaked me out more than it should have but all is good. Held a cotton swap on and no pain yet. Updating officially soon!

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not funny Booneman! Ok so to elaborate upon inserting the pin today there was no pain no issue.....Yes im still aspirating lol. Ima newb, but when pulling out an immediate blood drop pops and then runs. Freaked me out more than it should have but all is good. Held a cotton swap on and no pain yet. Updating officially soon!
I aspirate as well. Sometimes you’ll just knick a vein and bleed. It happens. Nothing to worry about

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have a drop of blood virtually every time I withdraw the pin. Sometimes it runs. Zero pain or issue, slap your swap on it for 10 seconds and it’s done. No bruising or issues.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
yep, a few drops is no biggie. You did just stab yourself haha

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man talk about chaos but I can open 2 gyms FRIDAY!!! 2/4 will do for now and people are ready! Havent missed a session and feeling pretty stoked transitioning back to a "normal" lifestyle will be nice. I owe some good updates as some things are changing. Stay tuned AM fam!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man talk about chaos but I can open 2 gyms FRIDAY!!! 2/4 will do for now and people are ready! Havent missed a session and feeling pretty stoked transitioning back to a "normal" lifestyle will be nice. I owe some good updates as some things are changing. Stay tuned AM fam!
Wow dude, didn't know you owned 4 gyms. That's awesome.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wow dude, didn't know you owned 4 gyms. That's awesome.
Thanks man. Been wrapped up with the health department and it has not been fun at all. The red tape and threats but the show must go on!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Todays been great and I have coverage and cheat sheets so WERE OPEN TOMORROW!!!

Celebrating on this chest day!

Incline Bb Press:
135x15
185x12
225x10
275x6x4 these sets were on the money!

Decline Db Press: Just putting 2 plates under the bench
90x12
100x12
115x10x2

Cable FLy:
40x15x3 These pumps though

Weighted Dips:
Bw x 10
45x10
90x8
135x6

Pullovers:
100x10x3 Been awhile and my elbows lol

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Today was shot #6. Right Glute. I swear I dont think its going far enough as 1)I dont feel thing 2) no soreness really. Its no where near the same as other sites. I dont mind as Ima just keep rolling strong. Weight has increased by 2lbs and I am in a deficit. Ive honestly missed total calories a few times this week so I need to get better with that. You live and you learn.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Today was shot #6. Right Glute. I swear I dont think its going far enough as 1)I dont feel thing 2) no soreness really. Its no where near the same as other sites. I dont mind as Ima just keep rolling strong. Weight has increased by 2lbs and I am in a deficit. Ive honestly missed total calories a few times this week so I need to get better with that. You live and you learn.
Just keep a tub of protein and shaker next to your toothbrush and slam a shake before bed or mid of the night if you think you’re low. Convenience is the key ;)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
We told you homie: put it in the butt!

Assuming you don’t want to make up the cals in bulk with cheat meals (dinner date, lunch with fam, order a pizza with the missus), just figure out what macros you are missing and like Boone said keep it with you.

You want carbs, keep some dried fruit, rice krispy treats, granola bars, flavored rice cakes or puffed rice snacks (cheddar baby!) in your car.

Fats there’s a ton of delicious flavored nut blends (Blue Diamond sweet habanero almonds are GOAT), peanuts, they even have nut butter to-go packets or cups.

Protein you can keep a tub with you or if you’re balling out RTDs and jerkies are crazy convenient.

Lastly, chocolate Fairlife milk is AWESOME. You need a fridge, but if you can keep some at home or work and don’t have time for a meal it’s indecently easy to drink 20oz here and there even when full. Lactose-free, lower sugar, 140 cal & 13g protein per 8oz.

Plan ahead and you won’t get caught empty-handed!

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It’s going in far enough. You would be getting more pain if it wasn’t going into the muscle honestly.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
It’s going in far enough. You would be getting more pain if it wasn’t going into the muscle honestly.
and you'd likely have a fat lump there from the oil not having anywhere to get absorbed quickly

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lifts went great on Friday. Both gyms hit the bell rolling and people are happy to be back. Both gyms had double digit new member sales so cheers to the summer.

Workout last night was back workout focused on keeping the pump. Honestly was a bit tired from the day so nothing noteworthy as far as pulling crazy weight but was well worth the sweats. Tomorrow I’m only going to do a half day and I will enjoy breaking out the grill.

Thinking the water retention may be here finally. No crazy sides to report outside of that so I have held on my AI. No Nipple issues, no headaches, energy is good and I’m tired when I should be tired. I’m however expecting things to start kicking into gear soon enough!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Upping your potassium may help hold more of that water in the muscle. Wilting extra spinach or blending handfuls into your shakes (you won’t taste it) is the easiest way. NuSalt and Morton make pure potassium you can measure and consume but it tastes like nasty salt so I would recommend adding the greens personally unless you like taking shots. Oranges also have about 400mg each and Salmon and some other fish can be great sources.

Dandelion root or teas can help rid some subq water if your kidneys are very healthy to use it, as will B vitamins and Vit C, and Dieter’s Tea.

Obviously using an AI and lowering your estrogen some will help address the source of the issue.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Upping your potassium may help hold more of that water in the muscle. Wilting extra spinach or blending handfuls into your shakes (you won’t taste it) is the easiest way. NuSalt and Morton make pure potassium you can measure and consume but it tastes like nasty salt so I would recommend adding the greens personally unless you like taking shots. Oranges also have about 400mg each and Salmon and some other fish can be great sources.

Dandelion root or teas can help rid some subq water if your kidneys are very healthy to use it, as will B vitamins and Vit C, and Dieter’s Tea.

Obviously using an AI and lowering your estrogen some will help address the source of the issue.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man guys this is going way better than expected so far. Weekend training has been amazing. A client of mine looked over my previous numbers and believes Proviron is all I need to help with my estrogen. He thinks Aromasin can be too much as Im not holding too much water. BF is up to 14% and bodyweight picked up to 275lbs. Lawd have mercy Im heavy as FREAK! I do believe theres alot of water on here so im hoping to get down 3% between the end of this.

I have Nolvadex on hand and Arosmasin anyway incase things change and I need more support. Proviron has a half life of 12hrs so Im taking 25mg in am and 25mg with dinner. If 75 is the sweet spot for most lets see down the road. No joint issues and what I thought was acne has disappeared completely. Im extremely happy about that. Sleep has been amazing and my hunger late night has become an issue. Im so glad i didnt use MK677 because I cant function im so hungry. Following it my soreness is elevated so I will be increasing cals soon to see where and how this goes. No real complaints, libido is strong, focus has increased, no increase in aggression I can note, and nips feel fine. I actually feel calmer if that makes sense.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Training for today: Chest!

100 pushups WmUp

Incline Bb:
135x15
185x10
225x10
275x8x3 Hot damn. Much better feeling than 245 from last week.

Decline Db Press:
90x12
115x10
125x8x2 These were hard lol. Neutral grip and felt pretty good overall.

Pullovers;
80x12x3

Cable Fly:
50x15x3

Cable Punch:
50x15x3 These were amazing

Cable Pullovers:
50x20x5 Chest sitting high now!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like you are really responding awesome; you might be a high test and low AI needed kinda guys, which is awesome if so because it’s cheap as it gets and super simple.

I think you’re doing alright the way you’re progressing your compounds, but be careful with the newfound strength not to test it to the absolute limits because tendons never strengthen as fast as the muscle. Always leave one in the tank and/or never grind reps and you’ll stay safe and keep growing!

Proviron is great. Feel-good energy, drives gains from test, lowers AI need to prevent gyno, supercharges sex drive for a while.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like you are really responding awesome; you might be a high test and low AI needed kinda guys, which is awesome if so because it’s cheap as it gets and super simple.

I think you’re doing alright the way you’re progressing your compounds, but be careful with the newfound strength not to test it to the absolute limits because tendons never strengthen as fast as the muscle. Always leave one in the tank and/or never grind reps and you’ll stay safe and keep growing!

Proviron is great. Feel-good energy, drives gains from test, lowers AI need to prevent gyno, supercharges sex drive for a while.
Thanks man! I was literally just talking about this with a few of my younger guys. Tendons hurt and lawd these kids are running so many orals with SARMs it isn't even funny. I guess its all about what the trends are these days. Feeling better and better.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
They were a decade before I ever started started; the entry level of supplement users has been uneducated about the designers they’re taking since M1T & 1AD was on the scene.

You need to train hard, but NOT to absolute failure to get better. That’s fine for isolation higher volume movements like a cable extension where the crippling pump will limit you, but a truly max triple on a big lift is asking for trouble.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
They were a decade before I ever started started; the entry level of supplement users has been uneducated about the designers they’re taking since M1T & 1AD was on the scene.

You need to train hard, but NOT to absolute failure to get better. That’s fine for isolation higher volume movements like a cable extension where the crippling pump will limit you, but a truly max triple on a big lift is asking for trouble.
but its sooooo hard haha. that's literally the most impossible thing to explain to someone: pushing harder is not always better.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
1 month in! Man where does the time go lol. Honestly Im feeling amazing! Works been crazy but its like January with all the ppl getting into the gym. Projections seem like we may pull out better than ever expected. My temperament hasn't changed so no roid rage moments or deep depression.

Im thinking of changing my routine to something a little more intense. Recovery has actually been up so mush it isn't funny. Capping the cardio to 4hrs a week now, two HIIT cycles and 2 LISS days. Shocked at how smooth things have been feeling. The Proviron seems to be helping for sure. Keeping an eye on my hairline for sure but I think im ok.

Yesterdays Leg day was pretty gnarly and I believe the most noticeable difference is my endurance for sure. Adding more working sets for added volume for the remainder of this run.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Subbin in

You guys don’t like quads? I actually only pin my quads lol

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried Delts or glutes?
Yeah, delts weren’t bad, but the pip was more noticeable for me throughout the day — not more severe or anything, just would move and notice it more often. Glutes are just inconvenient as I’m not limber haha, and I like to be watch the jab in.

Quads I just measure the distance with my hand, I put the bottom of my palm on the outside of my hip(upper thigh), and where my middle finger tip lands I pin

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Subbin in

You guys don’t like quads? I actually only pin my quads lol
As crazy at it sounds Im going to attempt the quad again tomorrow. Learning the sites is just as important for me as what if ya know lol. Seeing how im able to stress myself fairly well atm Im loving the delts the most. Glutes are the easiest and least amount of soreness but I kind of enjoyed the delts too much.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
As crazy at it sounds Im going to attempt the quad again tomorrow. Learning the sites is just as important for me as what if ya know lol. Seeing how im able to stress myself fairly well atm Im loving the delts the most. Glutes are the easiest and least amount of soreness but I kind of enjoyed the delts too much.
Let me know brotha! I’ll do up to 2ccs at a time

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
FINALLY SOMETHING WORTH UPDATING!

Ok guys so im officially on vial in and starting the 5th week. Noticeable things thus far include small white pimples on my back. Honestly had no clue they were there until GF noticed and I was def shocked. Never had them before I guessing pores are open and rolling. In my right arm lateral bicep Ive developed a lump. It is tender to touch and only slightly red. Both seem to have shown up recently so something is happening. Wondering if the bumps are prolactin related but ive never dealt with this stuff in my life. The lump in my bicep is weird, not far from a fat vein. I was thinking it is from my last delt injection and maybe gravity pulled the oil downward. Im not sure but im assuming it will clear up on its own soon.

Workouts have been amazing. I never do arms but will be posting the routine that had me feeling like a balloon.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Scrub the oily area of your back with Dawn on a loofa on a stick. Helps massively. Mandatory for me on cycle. Higher the androgens, or if your estrogen is high, you’re going to increase sebaceous oil output.

Keep an eye on the lump. Definitely not hormone related there, so if it’s not oil (which would go away) it’s something else you may want to get checked out. Not trying to scare you; just watch it and be smart.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Scrub the oily area of your back with Dawn on a loofa on a stick. Helps massively. Mandatory for me on cycle. Higher the androgens, or if your estrogen is high, you’re going to increase sebaceous oil output.

Keep an eye on the lump. Definitely not hormone related there, so if it’s not oil (which would go away) it’s something else you may want to get checked out. Not trying to scare you; just watch it and be smart.
Thanks for those tips man. I will go buy one ASAP for my back. Crazy thing is the lump already seems to be smaller. Odd. Mind over matter lol

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Thanks for those tips man. I will go buy one ASAP for my back. Crazy thing is the lump already seems to be smaller. Odd. Mind over matter lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If it was oil or inflammation or a local response, it should definitely dissipate over time.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Also, B5/pantothenic acid taken in ~1.5g doses 2-4x/day (3-6 total GRAMS) will lower oil. That and some L-Carnitine were the sole ingredients in Acnedren, and that helped noticeably for me and many others. Brundel only stopped selling it because it didn’t sell that well; he’s the one who passed on his recipe.

Cheapest way to do it is to buy and weigh B5 powder, but I buy Nutricost or Swanson brand capsules.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Switching things UP!!!

Chest and Back!

WmUp: Pushups and Chins 100/50

Incline Press: Explosive press and a pause on the chest
135x8
185x8
225x8
245x8x4

Low Cable Rows:
100x12x4

Decline Db PRess:
105x12x2
130x8x3
130x10----100x7----70x8

Close Grip Pulldowns:
120x10x5

Pec Flys:
20x20x2
40x12x3

Hammer Strength Pull downs:
135x12x4

Decline Pushups:
20x5 This was a struggle

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys ive been bad....I kept the updates to myself to keep from thinking this is too much hype but hot damn its isn't at all. Im blowing up. The Alpha mentality is very strong and Im glad I usually say my response in my head first but man its hard at times. Recovery is insane now. Like soreness comes and goes so fast that Im trying to figure out how to tax myself more. The energy left in the tank late night is crazy but mentally Ive been tired. Alot of administrative catching up still so things are just hard but not impossible. Needing to set better end times for myself and once out of the office I need to leave it that way.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Soreness isn’t required for growth. Stimulus is. Soreness can certainly be a byproduct, but not a necessity. If you are stimulating optimally, you are growing maximally. Getting more sore won’t make you grow faster beyond that point.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Soreness isn’t required for growth. Stimulus is. Soreness can certainly be a byproduct, but not a necessity. If you are stimulating optimally, you are growing maximally. Getting more sore won’t make you grow faster beyond that point.
Thats def true. Alot of Meadows intensity techniques used to leave me knowing I hit the right spot and the soreness afterwards was brutal but awesome at times. Sometimes it opens my eyes to new muscle connections that Ive been missing. Now the pumps are certainly just making me feel tight and swollen. Cant lie I could get used to this.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
this is especially true on a cycle where your recovery is going to be far better than normal... the chances of any type of sustained DOMS are far less assuming you're eating even a reasonable amount

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thats def true. Alot of Meadows intensity techniques used to leave me knowing I hit the right spot and the soreness afterwards was brutal but awesome at times. Sometimes it opens my eyes to new muscle connections that Ive been missing. Now the pumps are certainly just making me feel tight and swollen. Cant lie I could get used to this.
That’s why some people’s first cycle is also their last cycle...and it just lasts for 40 years

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man ok seriously with all the things we waste time and money on this is the greatest move ive ever made. Record breaking June for my gym! Body weight keeps blowing up! Im kinda floored with these results so far. Morning are hard at times to rise but thats ok. I think thats life. Back REALLY cleared up. No hair shedding to note and my beard is very full atm. No problem peeing and no prostate issues to note so far.

Been waving my Proviron usage to help me not crush any E sides. 100mg on shot day, 50mg and 2 days without. No major issues doing it this way. Only one heavier dosing day and with its half life I think im ok. Im no expert but i pretend to be a scientist.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well guys things are starting to slow on down and man let me tell ya this has been one hell of a ride. I mean insane. Almost made it all the way through the cycle injury free but today was the day. Recomp effects are not only noticeable but I really cant believe how strong Ive gotten. More to come.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well guys things are starting to slow on down and man let me tell ya this has been one hell of a ride. I mean insane. Almost made it all the way through the cycle injury free but today was the day. Recomp effects are not only noticeable but I really cant believe how strong Ive gotten. More to come.
In to see results pics! Hope it's a minor setback injury, nothing major.