Rising Above the Pandemic! 1st Cycle!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Long time coming and glad I went ahead and did it. I will be running Test E 500mg for 12-weeks. Blood work for a baseline has come in and I’m well above the normal but I’m more than curious for more. PCT protocol is on hand and I will be posting it later on today. I do have an AI but am starting without it to see it it’s needed. I am tossing around the idea of DMZ for the 1st 6 weeks with EPI Andro. I’m conflicted as I know starting with one substance is better and provides the user more clarity, but I’m not looking to do another cycle this year let alone more than 3 ever. This is just me but I want to make the most out of a short run with these. More isn’t always better so I will judge that soon enough.

The goal of this cycle won’t be a bulk but I’m not cutting either. Recomposition sounds right but alas I know my only goal is staying as strong as possible. Diet is fully laid out every two weeks rotating proteins. I still have a metabolism that freaking rocks and I have no problems having access to exactly what I want.

Keeping my mental healthy and grinding forward was a big push for this. I have trained athletically, powerlifting, bodybuilding, and lately fitness. I want to take my threshold up a notch. I see no reason not to. I’m loving the positive space I’ve been in and he course my career and life have gone. Let’s keep it up together!

More updates coming soon as it’s early am and time for bed. See you all soon!

Notes for self:
SUBJECTIVE-
-selfies for the hoes
-personal wellness

Objective-
-Weight
-Diet
-Cardio options
-blood pressure

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
First and second shot attempts in quads both ended in giant leg jumps lol. Intense quick jolts and a reflex contraction to follow had me swap out my needle and move on to my delt. Pin went smooth and I was very surprised. Bowl on oatmeal and peaches with a protein shake and went on my way to the gym.

Chest Today: Not trying to overdo it today being my first week in I wanted to see how the soreness all goes.

Incline Push Ups: 3 different heights and 30reps each from low to high. Chase the pump.
Front and Rear delt fly: 20x3

Bb Bench Press:
225x5
275x5
315x5x3
315x8 with 2 added forced reps. Spotter help.

H.S. Incline Press:
135x8x4

Cable Pec Fly:
30x15
35x12x3

Bench Dips:
5x20 reps

45mins Cardio on Elliptical.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Haha, now for sure I'm never pinning in my quads.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
First and second shot attempts in quads both ended in giant leg jumps lol. Intense quick jolts and a reflex contraction to follow had me swap out my needle and move on to my delt. Pin went smooth and I was very surprised. Bowl on oatmeal and peaches with a protein shake and went on my way to the gym.

Chest Today: Not trying to overdo it today being my first week in I wanted to see how the soreness all goes.

Incline Push Ups: 3 different heights and 30reps each from low to high. Chase the pump.
Front and Rear delt fly: 20x3

Bb Bench Press:
225x5
275x5
315x5x3
315x8 with 2 added forced reps. Spotter help.

H.S. Incline Press:
135x8x4

Cable Pec Fly:
30x15
35x12x3

Bench Dips:
5x20 reps

45mins Cardio on Elliptical.
You went to the gym? I hate you jk

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh snap, back and at it with a vengeance jumping in feet first! And just casually hitting 315 on bench too. For sure will be following along!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh snap, back and at it with a vengeance jumping in feet first! And just casually hitting 315 on bench too. For sure will be following along!
My man!!! It was about time honestly. I hope to keep everyone entertained lol.

PIP= no major issues to report. Honestly no soreness either. Im quite happy to know I can bury a 1in needle at a 25g and this is all there is to it. I hate the idea of pinning my glutes, I got ass yall but idk. Watched a few videos on traps and lat injections and although not common the lat is meaty. Ehh I will see next week after Thursday. Diet was extremely solid today and will use myfitness pal as I get everything logged in.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My man!!! It was about time honestly. I hope to keep everyone entertained lol.

PIP= no major issues to report. Honestly no soreness either. Im quite happy to know I can bury a 1in needle at a 25g and this is all there is to it. I hate the idea of pinning my glutes, I got ass yall but idk. Watched a few videos on traps and lat injections and although not common the lat is meaty. Ehh I will see next week after Thursday. Diet was extremely solid today and will use myfitness pal as I get everything logged in.
I’ve never tried lats but have read a lot of posts about how much guys like pinning them once they finally do it

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yesterdays Back workout was amazing. Great pumps but I think it was from my Cajun Chicken Pasta.

WmUp: 7mins cardio till sweating

Assisted Pullups:
Close Grip:20,15,10
Wide Grip:20,15,10
Flex Arm Hang:30secs, 15secs

Barbell Rows:
135x20
185x5
225x5
275x5
315x5x2 Ok I was tripping

Low Cable Row: Really overdoing the stretch eccentrically.
100x15
120x15
130x12x3

Db Rows: Both Hands
60x12x3

Db Pullovers:
80x10x3

Close Grip Pulldowns:
120x8x4

T-Bar Rows:
135x10
180x10
225x6 DROP 180x8 DROP 135x10 Dumbest idea of the day but I wna grow!

Chin Ups: BW
x8, x8, x10

No cardio as had a meeting to run into afterwards. Calories were short as well but only by 600cals. I wont be making them up as I want to see what the week shapes up to.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This AM was shot number 2! Very surprised at how easy the delts are to pin. Soreness is def something that comes around but not for 2 days. It also doesn't impede function in any shape or form. I only ordered 1in needles and have not had any blood on my pullback whatsoever. Its crazy to say but Im surprised at how much grey area and worry went into this for years. I believe that when you know you will know.

Arm Day Gents! I used to hate Arm day with a passion but I may have been wrong. Lately Ive been focusing more on them and I do believe results are coming.

WmUp: Burpies and Bball.

Barbell Curls:
95x20x4

Triangle Press downs:
65x15x3

Hammer Curls: I usually like these strict one day and all out another. Body English is fun but on to the sets, BIG SQUEEZES
40x12
50x10
60x10x2

Overhead Ext:
65x15x4

Cable Preacher Curls:
65x12x3

OH Db Ext:
85x15
100x10
110x10

Cross Body Curls:
45x22 DROP 35x15 DROP 25x16

Dips: BW
10reps then 10sec hold
5reps then 5 sec hold
10reps then 10sec hold

Im toasted on the arms and the sweats rolling.

30mins on the BIKE and this workout and cardio is toast.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This weeks been pretty good! Honestly Im still planning to hit legs again tonight as Im rebuilding our deck and rerouting some plumping for our pool at the gym.

What I have not been doing:
-I have my AI on hand but have not used it and want to wait to see if its actually needed. I have been a bigger guy off and on all my life but never too sloppy. Currently I feel its too soon to tell and I have no sensitivity. I have Proviron, Exemestane, and Tamoxifen. All have been written out for at proper dosages if needed.

-HCG is the only thing I do not have. Honestly I have never had a need to worry about Testicular atrophy and I dont see the real cost to benefit ratio. Maybe someone else can shed some light on it as Ive read too many logs back and forth and I dont see the real help it gives.

-I have no clue about blood donation and guess that will come at a later stage. Being that I am planning on 12weeks God wiling I guess I will see as time goes on.

-Mentally I feel fine. No major worries currently and Im not too stressed at work. Sleep is fine and I believe this shutdown has allowed me to enjoy the definition of an anabolic environment.

-The cardio Im trying to keep high as I want to be the best metabolically. I think it will show its true self soon enough. Lately I have been starving and eating like a moose at times and stuff it in at others.

Still at my disposal: Dark Carnival, 1-Andro, Geozine, MK677, and another is just slipping my mind.

Hmm whos input would be helpful here...
@xR1pp3Rx
@Afi140
@Renew1
@Hyde
@booneman77
@ZOO

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Subbed!

I HATE quads as well haha. Delts were always my fav to pin. I forget who it was but they mentioned that pinning delts then about 30min later hitting some very light (even just flapping arms) lateral raises can help with spreading the oil and limiting pip. Likely more broscience than fact but it seemed to help me when I was using test prop and had some pretty wicked pip on my first cycle.

Ventrogluts are another great place to pin if you’re getting nasty pip or are having a tough time with awkward locations too as they don’t have much impact on workouts and daily life since they’re basically a stabilizer muscle and in an odd place... scary as hell tho because it feel like you’re gonna stab your hip bone (which you won’t... VG can actually hold a ton of oil too as it’s a very deep muscle)

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Subbed bro!

I prefer pinning glutes personally.
.... But what I've recently come to realize, is that I don't like it "In the butt" nearly as much as Ripper does!
😆

.. That's crazy man.
LOL.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Came for the hoes....

Only ever pinned my glutes. Well and done a few in my delts, but I just don’t see the point with long esters and only 2 shots a week. Glutes are big, tough, and hold a ton of oil.

If you really intend to do a few cycles and be done it’s imperative that you keep your testicles as healthy as possible. Any atrophy is going to cause some damage - this is where running 250iu HCG 2-3x a week on cycle comes in. Much smoother recovery after and nuts never get atrophied.

You wouldn’t just stop training for 12 weeks and be bedridden if you could avoid it, would you? That’s what you are doing to your testes without HCG.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I used to do my shoulders but I feel like I'm going to blow the joint out out trying to reach across so I stick to quads and glutes. My injections are every other day so I hit Left Q, Right Q, Left G, Right G, which gives each spot a good bit of time to recover. I honestly have had success with traps too but this can be tough a place for PIP inducing compounds.

Also, Hyde mentioned something about hoes? Are there any hoes about? Oh, hoooooessssssss.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I used to do my shoulders but I feel like I'm going to blow the joint out out trying to reach across so I stick to quads and glutes. My injections are every other day so I hit Left Q, Right Q, Left G, Right G, which gives each spot a good bit of time to recover. I honestly have had success with traps too but this can be tough a place for PIP inducing compounds.

Also, Hyde mentioned something about hoes? Are there any hoes about? Oh, hoooooessssssss.
Maybe they’re in different area codes?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man its good to have you all in the house!

Took the weekend to focus more cardio and relax a bit. I was a lil more sore than normal but I really pushed the envelope last week. Im feeling great, not alot of crazy water being held, and no adverse nipple anything. Sleep has been amazing and I dont see a reason to change course on dosing. ICD inbound!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Chest Monday is another beast when you have the gym to yourself.

WmUp: for the Rotator Cuff
Pushups: Incline sets of 20

Incline Db Press:
50x15
75x15
100x10
120x10x3

Cable Crossovers: Punch Motion and focusing on 2 sec squeeze
40x15
50x15
60x15x3 Oh these pumps

Db Pullovers:
60x5, 80x5, 100x5
100x10x3

Dips:
3 sets until failure followed up with Decline Pushups to finish.

Cardio:
Upright Bike 35mins.

Diet is following along nicely and feeling pretty darn good.

3rd Pin went smooth as tried my other leg and lawd I cant get the quads to work for me at all. Blood on a pullback so I pulled out, swapped needles, tried right beside and sshwwwoooww. I have at the ready 1in needles but may need 1 1/2 for glutes. Not gna pretend there isnt some ass back there.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Chest Monday is another beast when you have the gym to yourself.

WmUp: for the Rotator Cuff
Pushups: Incline sets of 20

Incline Db Press:
50x15
75x15
100x10
120x10x3

Cable Crossovers: Punch Motion and focusing on 2 sec squeeze
40x15
50x15
60x15x3 Oh these pumps

Db Pullovers:
60x5, 80x5, 100x5
100x10x3

Dips:
3 sets until failure followed up with Decline Pushups to finish.

Cardio:
Upright Bike 35mins.

Diet is following along nicely and feeling pretty darn good.

3rd Pin went smooth as tried my other leg and lawd I cant get the quads to work for me at all. Blood on a pullback so I pulled out, swapped needles, tried right beside and sshwwwoooww. I have at the ready 1in needles but may need 1 1/2 for glutes. Not gna pretend there isnt some ass back there.
Don’t be afraid to go with the longer needles. It’s impossible not to be nervous but muscles are always WAY thicker than you would think.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I much prefer 1 1/2” needles for my glutes. It always seems to feel better and be smoother for me. I’ll use 1” in my VG or delt. I prefer 5/8” for my delts tho too. I won’t even use my quads at this point

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Don’t be afraid to go with the longer needles. It’s impossible not to be nervous but muscles are always WAY thicker than you would think.
Im definitely overthinking at this point. By the time ive taken 3 breaths the needle is in so 1/2 extra wouldnt be too crazy. How to you know for sure your in the muscle and or still in the muscle?

I much prefer 1 1/2” needles for my glutes. It always seems to feel better and be smoother for me. I’ll use 1” in my VG or delt. I prefer 5/8” for my delts tho too. I won’t even use my quads at this point
Im going to look into the VG tonight as the glute itself is a bear for me. It freaks me out because I cant see **** lol. Newb guys straight NEWB!

Left Delt tightened up last night and is still tight today. Im not too worried about it at all just noting. Gives me an idea of soreness when it comes to rotating sites.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
friendly tip.. do something to the muscle you hit.. if you hit the glute, go do some walking or light squatting.. delts.. side laterals. get some blood moving and it really helps. BTW.. glutes are fine even if you cant see. admittedly I cramp up in the abs if I try to look too long.. just get ahold of er, and squeeze till it stops squeezing. done. I find 1 inch to be fine for literally everything! also one other tip... if you are doing proper cleaning prior to injection, there is no need to swap needles between re injecting if your not going to pin the spot do to blood or vein ect.. it will be fine to re-plunge it into the muscle. the only difference will be ins not as sharp after use as it was initially.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Im definitely overthinking at this point. By the time ive taken 3 breaths the needle is in so 1/2 extra wouldnt be too crazy. How to you know for sure your in the muscle and or still in the muscle?

Im going to look into the VG tonight as the glute itself is a bear for me. It freaks me out because I cant see **** lol. Newb guys straight NEWB!

Left Delt tightened up last night and is still tight today. Im not too worried about it at all just noting. Gives me an idea of soreness when it comes to rotating sites.
really theres no way to know for sure, but any of the muscles that you're talking about will be far deeper than you could push through... like multiple inches deeper. unless you're aiming for like the outer-most edges haha (this is just common sense).

Tightness is totally normal... you've just injected a pile of solution into a space where it doesn't really fit ha. If you think about it you can even feel the same from a flu shot and other vaccine types.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Im definitely overthinking at this point. By the time ive taken 3 breaths the needle is in so 1/2 extra wouldn't be too crazy. How to you know for sure your in the muscle and or still in the muscle?

Left Delt tightened up last night and is still tight today. Im not too worried about it at all just noting. Gives me insight into the idea of soreness and why rotate sites.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
friendly tip.. do something to the muscle you hit.. if you hit the glute, go do some walking or light squatting.. delts.. side laterals. get some blood moving and it really helps. BTW.. glutes are fine even if you cant see. admittedly I cramp up in the abs if I try to look too long.. just get ahold of er, and squeeze till it stops squeezing. done. I find 1 inch to be fine for literally everything! also one other tip... if you are doing proper cleaning prior to injection, there is no need to swap needles between re injecting if your not going to pin the spot do to blood or vein ect.. it will be fine to re-plunge it into the muscle. the only difference will be ins not as sharp after use as it was initially.
The more I read this im convinced of the same. Too much anxiety over something so simple.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The more I read this im convinced of the same. Too much anxiety over something so simple.
Remember, they give IM shots to babies...it ain’t a big deal, provided you’re not trying to use an 18g or something that will core holes out of you.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Remember, they give IM shots to babies...it ain’t a big deal, provided you’re not trying to use an 18g or something that will core holes out of you.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m right there with ya on the glute noob status. I’ve been delts and quads for the past year and wanted a fresh spot to go with. Just solo pinned my glute for the second time about 20 mins ago. I love the spot, but hate getting to it cuz my mobility is shite I guess. First time pinning I spent about 20 mins squirming and twisting like the exorcist, finally pulled it off. Second “attempt” was in the left glute and it was awful. Got frustrated, shakey, and sweaty spending all my energy trying to twist to my left side I finally said F it and slammed it in my delts cuz it’s oh so easy and quick. The pin I just did tonight was flawless. Held syringe in mouth, had alcohol pad at ready, located spot, pinched skin and held, wiped with pad, slid it in, released pinched skin and filled up the buttocks with 1.5 ml of salad dressing. Fast is smooth I have discovered.
I’m pondering doing this lying on my bed from now on as opposed to standing. Advice on this anyone?

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m right there with ya on the glute noob status. I’ve been delts and quads for the past year and wanted a fresh spot to go with. Just solo pinned my glute for the second time about 20 mins ago. I love the spot, but hate getting to it cuz my mobility is shite I guess. First time pinning I spent about 20 mins squirming and twisting like the exorcist, finally pulled it off. Second “attempt” was in the left glute and it was awful. Got frustrated, shakey, and sweaty spending all my energy trying to twist to my left side I finally said F it and slammed it in my delts cuz it’s oh so easy and quick. The pin I just did tonight was flawless. Held syringe in mouth, had alcohol pad at ready, located spot, pinched skin and held, wiped with pad, slid it in, released pinched skin and filled up the buttocks with 1.5 ml of salad dressing. Fast is smooth I have discovered.
I’m pondering doing this lying on my bed from now on as opposed to standing. Advice on this anyone?
I do it lying down. I always cramp up in my side if I take too long fiddling around finding a spot. Sometimes I’ll just stop for a second and be like ok stop being an idiot you know where to pin you’ve done this enough times and then just do it.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
lying works, but i'd suggest the floor or a table vs a bed... too soft and you start rolling/moving and end up even more awkward ha. bending over a table or counter works decent (especially if you have a mirror behind you, helps lessen the need to twist so much)

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I do it lying down. I always cramp up in my side if I take too long fiddling around finding a spot. Sometimes I’ll just stop for a second and be like ok stop being an idiot you know where to pin you’ve done this enough times and then just do it.
lying works, but i'd suggest the floor or a table vs a bed... too soft and you start rolling/moving and end up even more awkward ha. bending over a table or counter works decent (especially if you have a mirror behind you, helps lessen the need to twist so much)
Awesome. Thanks gents! Just needed a little validation.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome. Thanks gents! Just needed a little validation.
I stand in front of a fan with all my weight on the leg opposite of what’s getting the glute pinned, with a dresser to lean on some and to hold my prep area. Almost always right after a hot shower so everything is warm and I’m much less likely to cramp. The fan adds calming white noise and cools my 255lb ass, plus drys any residual surface moisture I missed drying off before I clean the site.

Some guys lay in front of a mirror. Medical professionals will administer glute shots with the patient laying on the side sometimes.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I stand in front of a fan with all my weight on the leg opposite of what’s getting the glute pinned, with a dresser to lean on some and to hold my prep area. Almost always right after a hot shower so everything is warm and I’m much less likely to cramp. The fan adds calming white noise and cools my 255lb ass, plus drys any residual surface moisture I missed drying off before I clean the site.

Some guys lay in front of a mirror. Medical professionals will administer glute shots with the patient laying on the side sometimes.
That’s how I’ve done my right side. Standing by mirror with all weight on left leg and my right leg tucked back behind my left to release glute. It’s that damn left side that I haven’t conquered yet lol. I’m like the tin man.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That’s how I’ve done my right side. Standing by mirror with all weight on left leg and my right leg tucked back behind my left to release glute. It’s that damn left side that I haven’t conquered yet lol. I’m like the tin man.
I have big lats, but even longer orangutan arms - I pity your bench arms trying to get back there!