riseboi by design: an ActivaTe Xtreme log

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
DAY 16

SONG OF THE DAY

Just cause I haven't heard it in awhile....

DOSING

1 serving this morning, another later today.

Seated Alternating DB Bicep Curls:
8x25, 8x40, 8x45, 8x50, 6x50

Weighted Dips:
8xBW, 8xBW+90, 8xBW+135, 8xBW+145

BB Preacher Curl
8x25, 8x75(Widegrip), 8x75(Closegrip), 6x85(Widegrip), 6x85(Closegrip)

Standing DB Tricep Extension:
8x70, 8x80, 8x90, 8x95, 8x95

DB Alternating Hammer Curls:
8x30, 8x40, 8x45, 6x50, 4x50

BB Reverse Curls:
80x45, 8x55, 8x65, 6x65

Seated Alternating DB Bicep Curls:
8x30, 8x40, 6x45, 4x50

Single Arm BD Tricep Extensions:
8x20, 8x25, 8x25, 8x25

IMPRESSIONS:

Decent workout out today. Changed up the bicep routine for a change a pace. Good workout but felt a bit weak on the preacher curls; probably because I'm not used to doing them. Also increased my weighted dips another 10 lbs with relative ease. Not saying it was easy; just that it was.....well, I don't exactly know how to explain it.

As far as appetite it has been noticeable since yesterday. Yesterday, between my usual meals I couldn't help but have a couple Oh Yeah bars. And , today, I just finished my lunch and felt the need for more, so I had another Oh Yeah Bar.

With that said, since I'm at the halfway point of this log, I went ahead and weighed myself. 182.6 lbs. When I'm started I was just under 182, so at most I've put on 1 lb. A pound of 'what', I'm not sure. I'm not quite sure on how to interpret this. Maybe I lost some fat while putting on muscle or I just didn't put on much muscle these past week weeks. The most confounding factors are that strength has increased in just about all areas, but I also think I'm not as lean as before(which would lead me to believe I put on some fat. :confused: Any thoughts are welcome.

Anyways, here's a couple pics last night cause I was bored. I didn't do a full array of poses; just couple shoddy posing attempts of my back.

Til next time…. :)

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Not as lean as before? Get the fcuk out of town dude. Impressive workouts and great pictures man.

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
Not as lean as before? Get the fcuk out of town dude. Impressive workouts and great pictures man.
LOL

Yeah, I'd like to be NOT AS LEAN as you RB!!! :trout:

I do miss the hat though ;)

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
LOL

Yeah, I'd like to be NOT AS LEAN as you RB!!! :trout:

ok, ok, I guess its not a bad as I made it out to be, but as they say, "We are each our own harshest critic." :redface:

I do miss the hat though ;)
You noticed that, huh?

Yeah, I've actually been wearing a hat a lot lately since I've been growing my hair out. Right now, it's sort of in one of those transitional periods where it's just a big giant bush. :D

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
ok, ok, I guess its not a bad as I made it out to be, but as they say, "We are each our own harshest critic." :redface:

You noticed that, huh?

Yeah, I've actually been wearing a hat a lot lately since I've been growing my hair out. Right now, it's sort of in one of those transitional periods where it's just a big giant bush. :D
Yeah, we know where our own shortcomings are even though others may not notice.

Yeah, you always have that black cap on! LOL I thought you were hiding your face...but your face is on your other pics!

I grew up in Miami, btw. I live in Plantation now.

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
DAY 17

PUMP UP SONG OF THE DAY

DOSING

As directed.

Deadlift
8x135, 8x225, 8x315, 6x365, 2x385

Incline DB Chest Press
8x60, 8x80, 8x90, 8x85, 8x95

Cybex Plate Loaded Lat CG Pull Down
8x90, 8x180, 8x270, 6x290

DB Chest Press
8x50, 8x75, 8x85, 8x95

Standing One Arm Cable Rows
8x17.5, 8x40, 8x55, 8x60 (each side)

DB Hammer Press
8x50, 8x60, 8x70

Cybex Pin Select Row with Chest Brace
8x90, 8x150, 8x190

Superset a: Pushups (elbows in)
20x's, 16x's, 12x's

Superset b: CG Pullups
8x's, 6x's, 4x's

IMPRESSIONS
Great Workout Overall! Went up on the deadlift with 2 reps @ 385, although I'm not too happy about the slight bend in my back. I'll correct that before I move any higher. Prior observations of general well being continue and so has the appetite. I need to find some other productive things to do with my free time. :)

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
DAY 18

Cardio Day

QUOTE OF THE DAY

“Our greatest glory consist not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” -Oliver Goldsmith-

DOSING

As directed

Sprints and ladder drills

IMPRESSIONS

Good cardio session. My diet yesterday included of 2 rounds of 30 bagel bites, so I guess I had plenty of extra carbs to burn. :D The weird thing is that I was stil a bit hungry after eating the 30 bagel bites. :eek: Anyways, I had plenty of energy and don't really feel any ill effects from from the cheat yesterday. In fact, I may actually cheat again today. :D

Here's a vid of me doing some ladder drills. I believe its called the Billy Simms shuffle and the second one is a sort of reverse of it.

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
DAY 19

SONG OF THE DAY

DOSING:

1 serving this morning, 1 more later today

Back Squat
8x135, 8x225, 8x315, (dropset: 4x365, 8x225, 12x135, 20x45)

One-Leg Lying Hammie Curls on a Swiss Ball
4 sets of 8, each leg

45 Degree Donkey Calf Raises
8x360, 8x450, 8x450, 8x450

Leg Press
8x360, 8x540, 8x720, 8x810, 6x810

Cybex Rotary Calf Machine
8x150, 8x230, 8x310, 8x390

SLDL
8x95, 8x135, 8x185, 8x225

IMPRESSIONS

Decent leg day. After yesterdays cardio session, I didn't want to push it too much today. Still, things are going very well, noticeable strength gains, great overall mood, no noticeable effects on libido (good or bad) and increase in appetite, but I could also attribute that to my increased activity level.

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
DAY 20:

SONG OF THE DAY:

DOSING:
As directed

DB Shoulder Press:
8x40, 8x60, 8x70, 8x80

Cybex Lat Pulldown
8x120, 8x160, 8x180, 6x200

DB Shrugs (med-high intensity jumproping b/w sets)
8x95, 8x95, 8x95, 8x95

Frontal Plate Raise (med-high intensity jumproping b/w sets)
8x25, 8x35, 8x45, 8x45

Standing BB Shoulder Press
8x95, 8x135, 8x135, 8x135, 6x135

Standing KB Shoulder Press
8x24kg, 8x24kg, 8x24kg, 8x24kg (each side)

IMPRESSIONS:

Decent workout today. Didn't go for any records. Instead, went for endurance with 30-45 seconds between sets. By the time I was done, I was pretty much drenched in sweat. Mission accomplished. :) Nothing new to report since yesterday.

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
DAY 21

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"If we all did the things we are really capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves..." -Thomas Edison

DOSING

As directed

Standing Alternating DB Bicep Curls
8x25, 8x35, 8x45, 6x50

Weighted Dips
8xBW, 8xBW+90, 8xBW+135, 6xBW+135

Standing Alternating DB Hammer Curls
8x20, 8x30, 8x40, 6x45

Cable Tricep Kickbacks
8x10, 8x20, 8x30

Standing BB Bicep Curls
8x45, 8x65, 8x85, 6x95

Single Arm DB Concentration Curls
8x20, 8x30, 8x30, 8x30

IMPRESSIONS
Ugh! Today's workout was very lackluster for me. I noted some soreness in my knees yesterday but felt pretty good this morning. And then when I attempted to do some over head tricep extensions I felt some pain in my elbows. From there I skipped my usual tri movements and just ended my workout with bicep movements. I have been hitting the gym pretty hard these past few weeks so it's all pretty much catching up to me now. I would guess that the osteogenesis of my bones is starting to lag behind from my muscle strength gains too much. I'll likely take tomorrow off but I'll probably still go to the gym and do some active stretching/foamrolling. Maybe I'll hop in the steam room for a bit. Otherwise, increased hunger is still noted but not as bad and general mood is good.

SwordBurn

SwordBurn

Awards
  • Established
I just want to say this log is one of the best I have ever been witness to. It is not just detailed and informative, but it is also inspiring.

I really liked the videos of RB actually doing the exercise and also introducing new techniques (such as the Kettle Hybrid Halo/Axe).

I basically look like RB's 205lb picture. And I can't wait to be something similar to his 180lb picture.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
1. You're a damn sexy mofo :D

2. What do those ladder things do for you or why do you do them?

3. The joint issues could be from the reduced estrogen from the AX no? Add Cissus?

Much Love and keep up working it Ardcore!

Neoborn

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
DAY 22

OFF DAY (sort of)

QUOTE OF THE DAY

“Make sure that your actions and behaviors live up to and reflect the words and ideas, promises and commitments that come out of your mouth.” -Steve Farber

DOSING

As directed

Various lower body active stretching and foam rolling.

IMPRESSIONS

I was very tempted to work legs today but managed to suppress my stubborn tendancies. The stretches felt great although I did cringe in paid a bit while foamrolling. It's been awhile and I haven't been foamrolling as much as I used to. If you never tried it, I highly recommend it. It's essentially a poor man's massage and it's great at helping to workout out “knots”. Afterwards I hopped in the steam for a good 20 minutes. Left the gym very refreshed. Depending on how I feel, I may do another stretching OFF day tomorrow to work the upper body.

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
I just want to say this log is one of the best I have ever been witness to. It is not just detailed and informative, but it is also inspiring.

I really liked the videos of RB actually doing the exercise and also introducing new techniques (such as the Kettle Hybrid Halo/Axe).

I basically look like RB's 205lb picture. And I can't wait to be something similar to his 180lb picture.
Thanks bro! I appreciate it!

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
1. You're a damn sexy mofo :D

2. What do those ladder things do for you or why do you do them?

3. The joint issues could be from the reduced estrogen from the AX no? Add Cissus?

Much Love and keep up working it Ardcore!

Neoborn
1. Awww...how sweeet. You're making me e-blush! :d

2. Mainly for agility, coordination purposes. I'm more interested in an athletic look and abilities and not necessarily a bodybuilder look, per se.

3. I've been using cissus for awhile. Could be the estrogen, though.

Thank again! :)

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
DAY 23

SONG OF THE DAY

DOSING:

Back Squat
8x135, 8x225, 8x315, (dropset, 6x365, 10x225, 20x135, 30x45) :eek:

8x360, 8x450, 8x450, 8x450

SLDL
8x95, 8x135, 8x185, 8x225, 6x275

Leg Press
8x360, 8x540, 8x720, 8x810, 8x810

Lying Hammie Curls on a Swiss Ball
4 sets of 8 (both legs together)

Cybex Lying Prone Leg Curl
8x90, 8x120, 6x120

IMPRESSIONS

Legs were feeling pretty good this morning, so I focused more on endurance this morning and on just exhausting the hell out of my legs. The dropset on the back squats really tooks its toll on my legs but still felt great afterwards. Overall, I pretty happy with the workout. As far as appetite, it really got my yesterday as I demolished 12 Fresh Market cookies and a couple of their deli sandwiches. Damn, they were good! Still have 4 more cookies leftover that I imagine will definitely get eaten today. :D

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
DAY 24

SONG OF THE DAY

Just because I listened to them a lot in the early 90's.

DOSING

As directed.

Deadlift
8x135, 8x225, 8x315, 8x315, 6x315

Incline DB Chest Press
8x50, 8x75, 8x85, 8x95, 8x95

8x90, 8x180, 8x270, 6x290

DB Chest Press
8x70, 8x85, 8x95, 8x95

Seated Cable Row
8x130, 8x150, 8x180, 6x200

One Armed KB Hammer Press
8x24kg, 8x24kg, 8x24kg, 8x24kg

Bent Over One Arm DB Row
8x50, 8x75, 8x85, 8x95

IMPRESSIONS
Decent workout. Didn't push it too much this morning since my joints were a little achy this morning and I want to save myself for the last few workouts on this log. Also, got my blood drawn this morning so I don't have to worry about fasting again the night before an intense workout.

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
DAY 25

Cardio Day

SONG OF THE DAY

I didn't really like this song at first, but it slowly grew on me. I listened to this a lot this morning.

DOSING

As directed

Sprints (worked up from a slow jog)

IMPRESSIONS

Cheated big time yesterday with buffalo wings, cookies, and chips so I was highly motivated to bust ass during cardio today. Including the warmup I was out there for under 2 hours and kept my heart rate elevated a great majority of the time. Anyways, I've got 5 days left, which leaves me 4 days of workouts for each “bodypart” and an off day, if needed. Barring any unforeseen issues, I plan to end this log with the bang. :)

whatastud08

whatastud08

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely wonderful log Rise. Has the Activate done much for you in the libido area?

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
DAY 26

QUOTE AND VIDEO OF THE DAY:

:D

DOSING:
As directed

DB Shoulder Press:
8x40, 8x70, 8x80, 6x85, 5x95

Cybex Lat Pulldown
8x120, 8x160, 8x200, 6x200

DB Shrugs
8x95, 8x95, 8x95, 8x95

Standing BB Shoulder Press
8x95, 8x135, 6x135, 4x145

Frontal Plate Raise
8x25, 8x35, 8x45, 8x45

Cybex Plate Loaded Free Motion Shoulder Press (Hammer Grip)
8x50, 8x90, 8x125, 6x125

Standing KB Shoulder Press
8x24kg, 8x24kg, 8x24kg, 8x24kg (each side)

IMPRESSIONS:

Great workout! Especially happy about increasing my lifts on the DB shoulder press. Diet was back on point yesterday, although I thought it was kind of weird that the increase in appetite was not felt yesterday. I even struggled a bit to finish off my afternoon meal. Feeling pretty good about tomorrows arm day. I hope to focus more on the bi's but if I'm able, I'll go for another weighed dips record. Good mood continues but I did note that I was a little extra groggy getting up this morning. Felt this slightly yesterday morning as well but didn't feel it was worthy of noting until today. As far as libido, I can't say that I've felt anything for or against it. I would probably attribute this more to the fact that I haven't been going out lately and have had my head buried in books.

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely wonderful log Rise. Has the Activate done much for you in the libido area?
Thanks man. I haven't really noted any increases, or decreases, for that matter, in libido. But I've turned into a bit of a homebody and nerd lately and haven't been going out much lately. :( I need to fix that.

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
DAY 27

SONG OF THE DAY

I'll probably get made fun of for liking this song, but I always liked it after hearing it on that movie “Iron Eagle”.

DOSING

As directed

Standing Alternating DB Bicep Curls
8x30, 8x40, 8x45, 6x50, 6x50

Weighted Dips
8xBW, 20xBW+90, 8xBW+135, 6xBW+135

Standing Alternating DB Hammer Curls
8x30, 8x40, 8x50, 8x55, 4x60, 4x60

Cable Tricep Pushdowns
8x65, 8x75, 8x85, 6x95(full stack)

Standing BB Bicep Curls
8x65, 8x85, 6x95, 6x95

Cable Tricep Kickbacks
8x10, 8x15, 8x25, 6x35

Elbows In/Arms Out BB Preacher Curls
8x25, 6x75, 6x75

IMPRESSIONS

Much better arm workout than last time. Reached my goal of 20 weighted dips w/ 90lbs. And moved up on the hammer curls. Really wanted to try and get video of them but the gym was pretty busy/crowded. Also ended the workout with a little bit of foamrolling in prep for tomorrow's leg day.

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
DAY 28

SONG OF THE DAY

DOSING:

Back Squat
8x135, 8x225, 8x315, 4x365, 10x315, 20x225, 15x225

Here's a vid of a few of the sets I did. I don't think I went down as low as I normally try to due to my left knee. Semiconscious concern over possible injury can be a ***** sometimes. ;)

16x180, 16x180, 16x180, 16x180

Cyex Lying Leg Curl
8x90, 8x110, 8x120, 6x130

Free Motion Pin Select hack Quat
8x200, 8x300, 8x400

Cybex Rotary Calf Machine
8x190, 8x250, 8x330, 6x400

Leg Press
8x450, 8x630, 8x810, 12x810

IMPRESSIONS

I had hoped to beat my last personal record but my left knee and the anterior part of my left ankle were feeling a “bit off” when I woke up. I was also in a bit of a rush since I overslept and still had to be at the hospital for my volunteer shift by 7:30am. So, I decided not to push it, go for volume, and keep the rest periods short. Ergo, the reason I chose that cheesy song as my Song of the Day. Looking back at this morning, I can say that my left knee is a bit sore, my ankle is fine, and I must have burned a lot of calories because I've been hungry as a motherf*cka!! Fortunately, I had an extra Oh Yeah bar in my bag and I skipped my usual salad bar lunch at the hospital and got the jumbo cheeseburger, fries, and an extra turkey wrap. Hopefully LX v2 will be out soon so I can drop the extra fat I'm sure I put on. Also, I hope to receive the results of my bloodwork today but I'll probably hold on revealing the results until my final review.

animalkrack3r

Awards
I had hoped to beat my last personal record but my left knee and the anterior part of my left ankle were feeling a “bit off” when I woke up. I was also in a bit of a rush since I overslept and still had to be at the hospital for my volunteer shift by 7:30am. So, I decided not to push it, go for volume, and keep the rest periods short. Ergo, the reason I chose that cheesy song as my Song of the Day. Looking back at this morning, I can say that my left knee is a bit sore, my ankle is fine, and I must have burned a lot of calories because I've been hungry as a motherf*cka!! Fortunately, I had an extra Oh Yeah bar in my bag and I skipped my usual salad bar lunch at the hospital and got the jumbo cheeseburger, fries, and an extra turkey wrap. Hopefully LX v2 will be out soon so I can drop the extra fat I'm sure I put on. Also, I hope to receive the results of my bloodwork today but I'll probably hold on revealing the results until my final review
I really think you worry to much about eating the "cheat" foods. You seem to work your ass off in the gym and you are in good shape. I really wouldn't worry about that burger here and there or any of that.
but trust me,I understand completely.

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
I really think you worry to much about eating the "cheat" foods. You seem to work your ass off in the gym and you are in good shape. I really wouldn't worry about that burger here and there or any of that.
but trust me,I understand completely.
ummmm, thanks for the concern, you but read way more into that post than it was meant to. My reference was more indicative of the amount of calories burned and the increased appetite that has been experienced by myself and others on ActivaTe/Act. Xtreme.

Now, if you're referring to the collective nature of my recent posts, yes, my frequency of cheats has gone up, and in an attempt to be as truthful as possible in this log, I commented on them. While I don't believe this is something I "worry" about, my discipline to my diet is what dictates my overall appearance; that of which I have faltered at lately. I believe there is a big difference in "worrying" and "acknowledging" my cheats.

Thank for your thoughts, though. :)

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
DAY 29

SONG OF THE DAY

I can't remember if I used this already, but I listened to this a few times this morning.

DOSING

As directed.

Deadlift
8x135, 8x225, 8x315, 8x315, 6x315

Incline DB Chest Press
8x70, 8x90, 8x95, 8x95

8x180, 8x270, 6x290, 6x290

DB Chest Press
8x70, 8x90, 8x95, 8x95

Seated Cable Row
8x160, 8x180, 6x200

One Armed Incline KB Hammer Press
8x24kg, 8x24kg, 8x24kg, 8x24kg

Superset 1a: Pull Ups
8x, 8x, 8x, 6x

Superset 1b: Pushups
20, 20, 20, 20

IMPRESSIONS
No personal records today, but a good workout nonetheless. Tomorrow is the last day of this log but I will only be stretching and foam rolling tomorrow. I put my body through hell this past few months and need to give my body a good rest. I also just received my bloodwork and I'm a bit confused as to how to interpret the results. I have some ideas about the results but would like to get the input of the knowledgeable peeps on this forum (yes, I actually think there are a few on this forum ;) ). Since I will only have one dosage left for tomorrow morning, my final review will be put up sometime tomorrow afternoon.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
This has been a great log RB! I am very impressed with ur workouts, work ethic and body! U are one strong dude. Great job!

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
Attached are the results of my most recent bloodwork. I have also attached the results from the end of my Jungle Warfare/Pro-Anabol log. They were taken about a week and a half before the start of the Act. Xtreme log. For further reference I have included the results from before my JW/PA log. Again, I have my thoughts on why some levels were at particular levels but would like to hear others' input. I appreciate any educated feedback anyone can provide regarding my most recent results.

08/04/2007

06/29/2007

06/01/2007

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
FINAL REVIEW: Designer Supplement's ActivaTe Xtreme PLUS Blood Tests

First and foremost, my sincerest thanks go out to the DS team for picking me to test their latest product. I hope I did a good job in logging my results and providing a comprehensive final review.

Also, I’d also like to give thanks to everyone who took the time to follow along with my log. I appreciate all your comments and questions.

From July 12th through August 10th I was fortunate enough to run a cycle of ActivaTe Xtreme. The whole log can be found here:

Physical Stats & Before/After Photos

• Weight as of 07/12/2007: @182 lbs
  • Weight as of 08/10/2007: @186 lbs.
  • Body fat as of 07/12/2007: sub-10%
  • Body fat as of 08/10/2007: sub-10%
I always weigh myself first thing in the morning, of course, after taking care of usual “business” and usually in a state of mild dehydration. Interestingly, midway into the log, my weight had only increased by @ 1 lb. Maybe this is due to the time it took for ActivaRe Xtreme to take its full effects, and I'm sure, definitely, in part to the increased frequency of my cheats during the last 2 weeks. Nonetheless,I'm very content with my results.

The following pics are listed with the 'before' pics on the left, and the 'after' pics on the right. While very subtle, I believe changes can be seen.

Start of log: 07/12/2007

Strength: 10/10

I'm always a bit hesitant of giving 10's in a review, but my personal records in various lifts are a bit difficult to overlook. While I really hit the gym hard, I believe ActivaTe Xtreme's strength and endurance optimizing ingredients aided me in reaching those records in such a short time frame.

Endurance: 8/10

While not as pronounced, I believe I enjoyed a boost in endurance. For the most part, my numbers increased throughout my workouts will minimal early onset of fatigue towards the end of the workouts; at least not as much as one might expect. Another indication of this was that while strength numbers increased, the number of sets/reps remained the same, in not more.

Mood: 9/10

Next to my strength gains, I enjoyed the effect the rhodiola very much. Throughout this log I maintained a generally good sense of self. I was at ease, yet alert, but not too jumpy. This is a bit hard for me to describe, but I liked it a lot.

Libido:

I left this without a rating because I honestly didn't really feel any noticeable effects, good or bad, with respect to libido. As I noted in my log, my social/personal life has been **** lately, blah, blah blah, so I probably didn't give it a fair shake (no pun intended). FWIW, my “me” time has been just fine.

Sides:

I can't really think of any other than the increased hunger. For me, I would liked to have done with out it, but some might appreciate it if you have a hard time gaining weight or eating enough.

Overall Impressions

I am extremely pleased with my results from a month ago. As with my previous log, my primary goal was to increase strength, put on some lean mass, and keep fat gain to a minimum. As stated above, my strength gains were quite noticeable and I put on what I believe to be at least a couple lbs of muscle. I cheated more than I cared to so I attribute any possible gain in fat to that. Whether it was contributed on part to ActivaTe Xtreme or a self fulfilling prophecy, I really pushed myself this month and reaped the benefits of various personal records. However, in pushing myself to the extreme, I certainly took a toll on my body. Not so much the muscles, but more along the lines of my joints. This is probably due to the volume of weights I used and the frequency of my workouts. I will always be of the belief that “blood, sweat, & tears” and a discipline to diet will drive how far I go, but I do believe that Designer Supplement's ActivaTe Xtreme definitely aided me in my journey to become a generally described “badass athlete.” :)

Once again, thank you to Designer Supplements for allowing me the opportunity to test ActivaTe Xtreme. Besides Basic Cuts, this is the only other product of yours that I have tried, but it won't be the last.

And if you've gotten to this part, thank you taking the time to read this review. If there is anything else would like me to comment on, let me know.

For those interested in the further exploits of riseboi, please feel free to check out my next log.

riseboi dives skin deep into Primordial Performance's DermaTherm

Last edited:
neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Nicely laid out, straightforward no bs style 10/10.

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
This is getting redundant...but...nice job!!! :thumbsup:

You can definitely see the mass gains. I guess I'll be following the next log too! ;)

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Fantastic log, one of the best I,ve read, will follow your next log. I,m going with the Activate Extreme following my bottle of the original Activate....

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I just want to add as well.....I love the cute matching outfits :toofunny:

SubliminalX

SubliminalX

Awards
  • Established
Nice log RB. Did DS pay for your blood work? I'm curious why Testosterone/Free testosterone wasn't measured.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
one question on your blood work... what time of day on all 3 tests did you get it drawn? were they the same? and were they in the morning?

your test levels sure do jump from test to test but that ould be from timing.... its best to test in the morn and bout the same amount of hours after waking for all tests to be consistant.

Great log BTW man the most indepth and well laid out log ive ever seen, Kudos bro!

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys!

SubliminalX- I did the tests on my own. The test values are the last items on each report.

Poopy- I always get my tests done first thing the the morning when the labs open.

SubliminalX

SubliminalX

Awards
  • Established
Sorry about that RB... didn't see the Test levels to the right.

I have yet to see any bloodwork showing that Activate Extreme increases Test/Free Test.

My Test levels jumped on Reloaded + Act (attached below) however.

Attachments