Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What I really hate is how everytime a bodybuilder dies all the other fitness channels capitalize on it for views. No1 should be allowed to make videos about these ppl after they die without permission from the family. Lotta scumbags in the fitness industry.

I'm not talking about this specific incident I'm just talking about in general.

S

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I still find it funny how the deaths per year went up like 80% all starting when a certain vaccine started getting pushed ..... It's not just bodybuilding, it's high level athletes in general.
Is there a stat to back that? not having a go at you, I am just curious because it seems true, but I wonder if it's just that the deaths get more attention because of said vaccine?

S

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Because there was a bunch of buzz around athletes in the AFL having heart related issues that a lot of people are going on about and saying its vaccines, but it's actually nothing new and not more than usual... there are heaps of articles talking about it years ago and people not too sure why, but think they are training too hard and not eating enough etc

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Is there a stat to back that? not having a go at you, I am just curious because it seems true, but I wonder if it's just that the deaths get more attention because of said vaccine?
Ya, it was something like 80% increase in heart attacks over the past 2 years.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Because there was a bunch of buzz around athletes in the AFL having heart related issues that a lot of people are going on about and saying its vaccines, but it's actually nothing new and not more than usual... there are heaps of articles talking about it years ago and people not too sure why, but think they are training too hard and not eating enough etc
The increase in heart attacks are also heart attacks with no blockage. That use to be kinda rare and now it's happening all the time

S

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ya, it was something like 80% increase in heart attacks over the past 2 years.
Sorry I meant article/source, I will have a look to see if I can find one too. I work in a hospital and I will tell you I have seen a lot more young people coming through with heart related issues, but I also wonder if I am just paying more attention to it (I handle orders/requests things like that, not a dr)

But I also wonder if COVID is the main culprit there or is the vaccine or is it both?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sorry I meant article/source, I will have a look to see if I can find one too. I work in a hospital and I will tell you I have seen a lot more young people coming through with heart related issues, but I also wonder if I am just paying more attention to it (I handle orders/requests things like that, not a dr)

But I also wonder if COVID is the main culprit there or is the vaccine or is it both?
Whether it's specifically covid or the vaccine itself we're never going to know, whenever anyone says anything remotely negative about the vaccine it gets shutdown immediately and they try to take that person's credibility away we've already seen this happen multiple times. They will never admit to anything lol.

I don't remember what the actual article was but il look for it. There's also some stuff I saw about a massive ongoing study showing the risk of heart attacks has gone up substantially since covid 19. That one didn't say anything about the vaccine I don't think though.

Idk how many ppl you know that get there bloodwork done but there were a few bodybuilding coaches talking about their clients blood work was horrendous after getting the vaccine and there sastatin c numbers were like nine times elevated. Systemic inflammation plays a key part of many heart attacks.

At the end of the day, I don't know who's right and who's wrong but I know that there's an awful lot that's happened during this time and the only variables that everyone has in common are covid and the covid vaccine. So likely one of the 2 if not both are playing a role