RIP Bostin...

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don’t even know what to fucking say. Years ago I had the privilege of becoming friends with bostin. Never have I met such a candid, kind, honest, and selfless individual. Much can be said about his years of anabolic antics, but nothing can be taken from the quality of his character. He supported me and my brand, Vicious Labs, for no reason other than him being my friend. This is another tragic loss among many in the industry and this one hits the hardest for me. Bostin has a beautiful family and it kills me knowing they will have to continue without him. His son, especially. I’m hurt. I’m crying. There are so many words I want to say but simply cannot find any that capture these feelings. Sending all of my best to both Ariella and Jaxtin. I have not spoken to them myself as I wish to give them peace in a time of mourning. Please, do what you can to help them if a fund is set up on their behalf. I am hoping to continue Juice Daddy as a means of accomplishing this as well. Have a safe and blessed weekend with your friends and family.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ahh man so sad .. sorry for the loss bro

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sorry man. I thought of you and Tim T. when I heard this was possible.

I know you guys were close. My sincere condolences :(

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sorry for your loss. Rough to loose anyone, especially someone close.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry for your loss brother. He seemed like such a good dude. If there’s a Go Fund Me, please post it so those of that can, can send his family money.🙏

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don’t even know what to fucking say. Years ago I had the privilege of becoming friends with bostin. Never have I met such a candid, kind, honest, and selfless individual. Much can be said about his years of anabolic antics, but nothing can be taken from the quality of his character. He supported me and my brand, Vicious Labs, for no reason other than him being my friend. This is another tragic loss among many in the industry and this one hits the hardest for me. Bostin has a beautiful family and it kills me knowing they will have to continue without him. His son, especially. I’m hurt. I’m crying. There are so many words I want to say but simply cannot find any that capture these feelings. Sending all of my best to both Ariella and Jaxtin. I have not spoken to them myself as I wish to give them peace in a time of mourning. Please, do what you can to help them if a fund is set up on their behalf. I am hoping to continue Juice Daddy as a means of accomplishing this as well. Have a safe and blessed weekend with your friends and family.
Are you going to set one up?

Reactions: ZOO
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
RIP

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sucks...was literally just reading his kidney update/post workout threads on FB when he wrote them. Always liked his approach to everything, very transparent. Still have an OG bottle of his pre-workout Freak Juice from Boss Sports sitting on the shelf.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Didn’t know him personally, but was always a fan - felt like the type of guy you could be friends with without ever previously meeting. This is such truly saddening news. I will probably think about it every time I see that tub of Juice Daddy in the cupboard each morning too (an awesome snapshot of Bostin doing one of the things he loved).

My heart goes out to his young family. If anyone can give anything to help them, please do - any amount will help when we work together! Even sharing this Go Fund Me on other social media is huge:

scuncknuts

Awards
Dude I hope Juice Daddy stays going. How much does it cost, maybe the price can go up a bit and we can promote the fick out of it, just support his family and continue his legacy.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear man. Didn't know him, but felt like I could easily connect if I did. All the best, in thoughts and prayers.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I see the Go Fund Me is half way to the goal! Remember folks every little bit help!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I see the Go Fund Me is half way to the goal! Remember folks every little bit help!!
Yes this! It’s not just the amount you can give - if you can spare 5 bucks, it helps push it along and keeps the momentum going. And sharing the link is huge too.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So sorry Zoo. This is another tragedy. God bless and everyone is in my prayers

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Another BB gone too soon, only 29? Sheesh. I didn't know or follow him, but everyone has spoken positively of him. And if nothing else, you have to feel for his family. RIP.