Right fat leaning supplement

daywalker81

Awards
Hello everyone

I started again my diet , looking for supplement to boost the process of reducing fats specially on my trunk ,in my shelf there some supplements

SNS TTA-500
SNS YOHMIBINE
ARIMA-XD
Jym pre-work

Pls advise?

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yohimbine, green tea and eca is my favorite.
If looking for an all in one option chaos and pain has some good ones. @BloodManor could give you more insight, but red sky would be a good thermogenic. I really liked Cannibal Claw!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tta and yohimbine are great for fat loss. Instead of pre-Jym I would go with a fat burner based pre like OL bloodshred. It has very generous doses of a good amount of fat burning ingredients but also a nice energy and stim blend.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Red sky is by far the best otc fat burner I have used. I have never felt anything that gave such smooth strong energy and appetite suppression that lasted almost the whole day. I literally had to force myself to eat while using it.

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just started Thermo-vol or Thermo-7 by WG Nutrition and it feels like a 2-1 product so far. I feel like it’s helping with leaning out and at the same time, my muscles look fuller. Very impressed thus far.

PARASXOS

Awards
  • Established
Diet will play the biggest role shedding the fat buddy..unfortunately supplements help only ur psychology and almost nothing more..from the supps you have yohimbine is.the.most helpful..but you have to.use it at.the right times

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
ECA is also a go to for fat burning. Like said above OL bloodshred is another option to look into! I've heard a lot of good reviews on it.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
SNS Inhibit E, SNS Higenamine and Bronkaid make for a great fat loss stack for me