Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’ve tried different things over the years, and I’ve noticed “I just don’t drink” only gets a shot in my face and a drink in front of me within minutes “oh come on man!, break your rule for once just tonight, have some drinks with me!”
But if use something like “it’s destroyed everything good I’ve ever had in my life” it’s kink of a buzzkill and then makes them not want to drink or have fun.
So I go somewhere in the middle “hey I’m Irish on both sides, I’ve done enough drinking for two lifetimes, and it really doesn’t end up well when I start, I’ll end up on a bender and I’m enough fun without it anyways”
Or my favorite “I’m already so much more laid back and fun then everyone else, I want to give them a fighting chance by letting them drink while I watch out for the group’s safety (since I’m the biggest anyways)
Delivery really is everything. You don’t want people second-guessing their attempt at a good time, you just want them to understand you have “a good reason”.

All the men in my family were alcoholics. Lots of DUIs and failed marriages, so I never got into it. And now I’m a strength athlete. People can understand that.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Seriously though where is this guy? I'm hoping it's something innocent like just a case of phone confiscated by police for getting caught selling drugs to a school teacher whilst getting a blow job from the assistant.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Seriously though where is this guy? I'm hoping it's something innocent like just a case of phone confiscated by police for getting caught selling drugs to a school teacher whilst getting a blow job from the assistant.
Plot twist: the cop is the brother of the assistant, who is also a dude 🤯

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Maybe he lost his phone inside a lady of the night.... or the school principle, either works

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe he caught some weird, broccoli looking STD and went to Nigeria to be treated by a witch doctor, right now eating albino flesh, in a hut made of dried cow droppings.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Maybe he caught some weird, broccoli looking STD and went to Nigeria to be treated by a witch doctor, right now eating albino flesh, in a hut made of dried cow droppings.
No you must be confused, I heard that is what happened to our friends @oldwitch and @swimfan65 !

Mckavelli

Mckavelli

Awards
'Tis me, the Rickster.

Holy **** that was a wild 8 months.

We have much to discuss brethren.

Mckavelli

Mckavelli

Awards
Lol it's Ricky. I couldn't sign in to o my old account because my email was hacked. Boy do I got some SHYITE to tell you fellas

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah when you were talking about getting your soul sucked out by some chick with pop rocks I knew you were on the good path bro

Mckavelli

Mckavelli

Awards
Problem is, when you have an artificially induce sense of "self" you can't really tell if you are really...losing.....ur soul.
I must say though that girl there...phew..,..phenomenal head I couldn't tell if she was on my ass gooch balls or dong, and when I would go into this REM stage of felacio I literally could not see my eyes were probably going opposite directions.... I mean damn. I miss her sometimes

RickyBlobbyy

RickyBlobbyy

Awards
Damn bros... imma really try and focus back on this life. ****.

IDK where to start. So many juicy stories. Fckkkkk

RickyBlobbyy

RickyBlobbyy

Awards
So I got a vial of tren e for free. Must be fire... guy gave it to me said he could not come close to handling 400mg. And he was 250ish.

Thinking 200 test 200 tren for 10 weeks... 10mg Msten the last 4.... it's been 8 months since I've touched any anabolic. I HAVE BALLS BROS. LMAO

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Been wondering, have you been trest cruising this whole time?

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No way he’d have balls again cruising, especially trest lol
I missed that post lol. Agreed. Tresticles are no laughing matter, well maybe they are actually.

RickyBlobbyy

RickyBlobbyy

Awards
Yo. Have not been trest cruising.my last pin of trest was like October 1st of last year. It was crazy, there was a blood moon out or something crazy and at the time I was really pissed at this one dude. Every time I thoight about What I was gonna do to him, I had this Got like surge of endorphins and adrenalin, it felt like a fire started in my belly and this amazing energy emanated from my belly to all of my extremities. Kinda like when ghost rider transformed..... It was the most amazing feeling ever. Like shooting up a kilo of coke.... And I could transform at will...... The whole night until the sun rose. It was so intense and I was so focused, I felt as though I could destroy anyone in a fight. Anyone. Like if my aura crossed someone else's I could destroy their will to live with just one look. Its almost unexplainable.

Anyone ever experience anything similar?

RickyBlobbyy

RickyBlobbyy

Awards
I will go into more detail a little later... But here is a recap of my life since frequenting this forum religiously.

July '19
-met Renee. Best sex of My life by far, fell in love then deep into heroin addiction
August'19
-rehab in Beverly Hills. Withdrawing from heroin and Xanax. Withdrawals were so intense I left and went straight to skid row in search of drugs. Found an. Flew to louisiana the follow g day.
-spent a no th with Renee deeper than ever in heroin addiction. Died twice, Renee did CPR on me for 30 minutes till paramedics got there. She saved my life.
We split. In an attempt to get back with her, her ex boyfriend, ringleader of an organized crime family in Baton Rouge had me jumped, dirty cops gaze me almost to death and implant an RFID tracking device in my lower back. Wake up in hospital, surrounded by doctors a ski g if I remember last night. I kept my mouth shut.
Move in with friend in Houston. Borrow his 127k work truck with Imodium 192 radioactive source, of on heroin and destroy truck in a horrible crash. Broke c2 vertebrae in neck and wake up in a helicopter after narcan injection
November '19
-get job in US virgin islands. Heroin addiction peaks at a 4k a week habit
- get fired and find US Marshall's at airport terminal with 2 felony warrants due to drugs found at scene of accident. Also find heroin on my person, adding 2 more felonies
Bond out of jail December 13th.. Uber 4hrs to Dallas to stay with my nephew then Cold Turkey withdraw off a huge H habit in a hotel room for 6 days
Finally get my hands on suboxone, a meth plug and move into a trap house.
-New years ave get a call from Renees mom- Renee is out of rehab she needs a ride
Pick her up anf live the happiest chapter of my life to date. Renee and I are clean, our lifelong dream, and go to work on the road clearing 5k a week.

Turn myself into harris county to clear warrants. 3k bond and 10k lawyer later I get out of jail. However instead of one day in jail as according to my lawyer, it turned into 5 days... Renee stuck with no money or suboxone turns back to the streets..... Around Feb15th 2020.

Go meet her back in Louisiana only to get arrested for 2 felony warrants there. Caught 3 more felonies upon my arrest.

7 days later bond out, only to find Renee even worse off, she done sold ALL my **** including my car.

Squat in abandoned house for 8 weeks wait I g for unemployment to kick in.

About a month ago unemployment started rolling in. Buy all new clothes and everything. Renees mom blames me for her drug habit and locks me out of house and holds all my **** ransom till I give her 300 dollars that I never agreed to pay her. Said **** that anf bounced to Chicago.

I'm here working and saving for a car. Havent touched heroin since December 13th. Im clearing decent money now. Hungry and ready to make a major come up, saving for a car, at which point I will join a gym and planning 250 test 100 tren cycle for 10 weeks.

It's been massive ups and downs.

Moral of story...... Leave opiates and methamphetamine alone.

I feel better than I ever have. Getting more attention from the ladies than ever before and I'm not very swole or ripped like talking about.

Life is good boys.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm glad you are still here with us!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Breaking Bad is weak compared to this. I'd like to come to the premiere of your life story.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Now that was a heck of a read and ride. Would make for great tv