Rhodiola Rosea?

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone incorporate this herb into thier daily routine?

Seems to have alot of feedback and studys on it.

Cortisol Control
Appetite Suppression
Stress Management
Increase Energy/Exercise output

I purchased a 30 day supply a few days ago and added it in and i would say i do notice some differences.

Appetite seems to be a little more stable. My appetite is usually like a Dinosaurs but i have noticed some decreased cravings. Thier still apparent but not as bad as it usually is. Might be placebo so time will tell.

If it also helps cortisol control then it could improve body composition over a period of time. It may be minimal but every little helps

I also notice i have a little more energy. Not on the same level as a Pre Workout but seems like a natural energy?

Just wondered if anyone else incorporates it into thier daily stack? Seems to be a supplement that never really gets mentioned as much. Has alot of studys to back it up aswell

Worth a go!

OldGreyFitGuy

Awards
Definitely helps my mood and energy levels throughout the day. I feel Rhodiola in the morning and KSM-66 in the evening are a great one-two punch for stress related issues.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely helps my mood and energy levels throughout the day. I feel Rhodiola in the morning and KSM-66 in the evening are a great one-two punch for stress related issues.
Yeh i have some Ashwaghanda aswell. Defo a good combo. Thiers alot of supplements that claim this n that but i think this pair are the real deal.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, rhodiola is legit. Studies showing reduced fatigue (and the benefits associated with that; improved cognition and job performance), increased endurance, etc. And you don’t need a crazy dose; in fact super high doses don’t seem to even be more effective than normal/reasonable doses.

Toff

Awards
  • Established
yes ashwaghanda, (but its dependant on supplier - first tiem didnt do jack second its great for calming effect)

rhodiola makes me cracked out angry, but like too much caffeine... bitey

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I tried it a few times but I have felt a difference, don’t really feel a difference with KSM either.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is exactly how I take KSM 66 and rhodiola.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Every morning post work out Rhodiola plus Ashwagandha.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I actually prefer it post workout because I tend to workout in the morning and if it’s legs or back, I am dragging a couple hours later and want a quick nap. Rhodiola holds that off.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve been using Gaia Rhodiola for a few years now. After taking a few months off and experimenting with it again recently, it really normalizes my circadian rhythm (tired/awake when I’m supposed to be, sleep through the night, etc).