Guest viewing is limited

REVOLUTIONary Gains Time!!

Go crush it man!!
 
Well if there is enough of them, you can just call that cardio :)

That works for me. I workout at the local high school. It's the only gym around and is open in the mornings and afternoons. Also on Saturday
 
That works for me. I workout at the local high school. It's the only gym around and is open in the mornings and afternoons. Also on Saturday

Good that they open it up to non-students. Do you have to pay a fee to use it?
 
That works for me. I workout at the local high school. It's the only gym around and is open in the mornings and afternoons. Also on Saturday

Good that they open it up to non-students. Do you have to pay a fee to use it?
 
Good that they open it up to non-students. Do you have to pay a fee to use it?

I have to pay. It's a pretty good gym. The man who runs it in the morning was a competitive bodybuilder and then power lifter. He holds a record in power lifting. He is 72 now :)
 
2 caps am and 2 caps pm is working nicely for me. Strength is increasing, sleep is good, and I seem a bit more vascular. I made it to the gym last night and was able to rep 205lbs on the incline bb bench press, plus dips with 2 45lbs (5x5). BW is at 176lbs at the moment.
 
I have to pay. It's a pretty good gym. The man who runs it in the morning was a competitive bodybuilder and then power lifter. He holds a record in power lifting. He is 72 now :)

Curious as to how this 72 year old PL looks physique wise? Nice work in here, as usual!
 
2 caps am and 2 caps pm is working nicely for me. Strength is increasing, sleep is good, and I seem a bit more vascular. I made it to the gym last night and was able to rep 205lbs on the incline bb bench press, plus dips with 2 45lbs (5x5). BW is at 176lbs at the moment.

Yeah. Nice work in here MARK.
Sounds like Revolution is treating you well.
 
Changing to 2 in the morning and 1 in the evening to see if anything changes as well as extending my days of use. So far I have notice increased strength and desire to push for the extra reps. I have pushed most of my workouts harder since I began Revolution Test. The stamina is there, allowing me to get a few extra reps. I'm hitting new rep PR's. I'm very happy with the results. I'm hoping to hit some new numbers at the end of next week. I can only lift Monday and Friday because I will be a chaperone for our High School competitions all week.
 
Changing to 2 in the morning and 1 in the evening to see if anything changes as well as extending my days of use. So far I have notice increased strength and desire to push for the extra reps. I have pushed most of my workouts harder since I began Revolution Test. The stamina is there, allowing me to get a few extra reps. I'm hitting new rep PR's. I'm very happy with the results. I'm hoping to hit some new numbers at the end of next week. I can only lift Monday and Friday because I will be a chaperone for our High School competitions all week.

Doing great as usual dude!
Was there any problems with taking the 4 caps? Or are you just extending your log time?
 
Doing great as usual dude!
Was there any problems with taking the 4 caps? Or are you just extending your log time?

Thanks. 4 caps was great, but will only last 15 days. I'm trying to extend it a few days
 
Could always order another bottle and get maximum benefit...lol
 
I'll check and get back to you...
 
New PR today for standing overhead bb press: 170lbs for 1. BW at the moment is 176lbs. So far I have hit a new rep max to bb bench: 225x5 to start and 225x8 today, new bb bench max: 255lbs to start and now 270lbs, squat and deadlift have new numbers as well. I won't be lifting again until Friday. Have a great week!
 
PR machine!
 
My wife said it came today and tasted lovely. Can you send more for me now? Just kidding :) I got it. Thanks
Your very welcome. Let me know if you like it & will for sure send you some more ;)
I don't recommend a full scoop at first tho.
 
Back at it tomorrow. I didn't lift Tuesday- Thursday and didn't use Revolution Test either. I didn't want to waste it. I will pick it up again on Sunday so I'm ready for next weeks workouts. I will probably finish up on Thursday. Thursday I will have minor surgery and it will be hard to lift with stitches over my abdomen. I may have to reorganize my workouts for a few weeks.
 
Good luck at the doctors. Make sure you heal first. Don't push yourself bro.

This^^

I had to sit out a full month last year after eye surgeries (started my never ending weight gain).
 
This^^

I had to sit out a full month last year after eye surgeries (started my never ending weight gain).

Ya man.. rest up!

Thanks guys. I did get in the gym today for a bit. I haven't done seated db shoulder presses in years, so I tried some today. I got 80lb DB for a set of 5. I will hit Monday- Thursday hard and the I will have to adjust. I have added strength and stamina while using Revolution Test and that is what I was hoping for.
 
80x5 on DB OHP is awesome! Beast mode Mark!!
 
80x5 on DB OHP is awesome! Beast mode Mark!!

Thanks. It's been a crazy week for me. I haven't been home most of it and I went to bed late and got up early every day. Not to mention that my eating schedule has been totally off. Pick things back up tomorrow:)
 
Back at it! 2 caps this morning before my workout. I hit all my assigned numbers today very easily. I was kind of surprised because of the crazy schedule I had last week. Here are some of my workout numbers: these are my final work sets
- Deadlift to knee: 280x2x4 (@7)
- Bb bench press: 215x2x4 (@7)
- Deadlift off rack just below knee:
320x2x3
- hyperextensions: 75x10x4
- Overhead tricep rope extensions
60x10x3 (superset with next Tri exercise)
- Rope tricep push down:
60x10x3
- Bb bench press:
175x10
200x8

Body weight: 177lbs
Body fat: 12.1
 
Nice looking sesh, Mark.
 
lol. I guess that depends on the definition of funk.
 
STIMUL8 always keep me anti-funkin'!
 
I did some bicep and chest work yesterday. Today I hit some back, traps and legs. I felt pretty good today. I am happy with the squats I was able to do. My strength seems about the same. It has increased from when I started Revolution Test. I am slightly leaner as well. I'm not super happy with how this log has gone. I have had to many off days because of travel and sickness. Tomorrow I will have minor surgery and that will through things off. I can say this: one of my expectations was to gain strength and I hit a few new PR's at least.
 
Back
Top