Guest viewing is limited

REVOLUTIONary Gains Time!!

MARK_

Well-known member
I would like to thank all the reps from FinaFlex for giving me the opportunity to use and log REVOLUTION TEST. I received the bottle in the mail today and I took my first capsule around 12pm. I will take my second before bed. I will dose 1 when I wake up and 1 before bed. I am interested in how this product effects strength and size. Therefore, I will provide starting weight, bodyfat, measurements and 1 rep max for bb bench, squat, deadlift and standing overhead press.

REVOLUTION TEST™ is a complete sports performance supplement designed to promote boosts in testosterone, a reduction in total estrogen, and increased energy levels in the body. Built with LETROSTERONE™ a powerfully unique and exotic plant extract, FINAFLEX® REVOLUTION TEST™ contributes to lean muscle growth, a healthy sex drive, and overall well being.*
Invalid Link Removed

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 45
Amount Per Serving%DV*
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)50 mg84%
Selenium (methionine)200 mcg286%
Testosterone Amplification Blend
D-Aspartic Acid (DAA), Fenugreek (50% Saponins)(Seed), Tongkat Ali (Eurycoma longifolia Extract)(Root) 750mg**
Liver Enzyme Regulation Matrix
N-Acetyl L-Cystine (NAC), Milk Thistle (Silybum Marianum)(Seed/Fruit) (Std. to 80% Silymarin) 300 mg**
Cardiovascular Support
Red Yeast Rice Powder (Monascus purpureus), Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) 200 mg**
Prostate Shield
Saw Palmetto (Serenoa repens) (Berry), Pygeum Bark (Pygeum Africanum)(Powder), Stinging Nettle Root Powder (Leaf), Lycopene Extract160 mg**
Letrosterone™†
Brassaiopsis glomerulata extract (Plant Leaf)(Std. to 10% dehydroloiolide)(Std. to 20% n-benzol-l-phenylalanine methyl ester)100 mg**
 
Tardy
 
I'm late for dinner? Should be a great log!
 
Completed 2 doses yesterday. Popped 1 this morning, drank some funky pwo, prepared my intra and post workout drinks and am headed to throw some weights around.
Body weight: 175.4lbs. Other stats arriving later today. Happy lifting!
 
Funky PWO? Lol
 
Here for testosterone!
 
Funky PWO? Lol

Yes, something I was given. It's from GNC. It worked well: good energy and focus. Not so good stamina. It was frothy and odd in texture (funky). I'll pm you what it was when I get home.
 
Beginning Stats update:
Body weight: 175lbs
Height: 6' (probably won't change)
Body fat: 12.6 (please change)
Max 1 rep:
- bb bench press: 270lbs
- squat: 260lbs (whimp)
- deadlift: 375lbs
- standing overhead press: 160lbs
Measurements: inches
- waist: 34 1/2
- calves: not worth mentioning (14 1/4)
- upper arm: 15 3/4
- lower arm: 12
- chest: 42
- shoulders: 47 1/2
Edited: added measurements
 
? Calories are between 2,000-2,500 right now. Macros something like protein 200, carbs 200, fat 75. I would like to loss body fat and gain strength. I may not gain much size, if any. Stronger and leaner would be nice. Any suggestions on this?
 
- bb bench press: 270lbs
- squat: 260lbs (whimp)

I see big squat numbers in your future with your work ethic.
 
I see big squat numbers in your future with your work ethic.

Thanks Thomas. My short term goal is to squat more then I bench. It only counts if I squat below parallel :)
 
300 will be here in no time!
 
I'm always watching my favorite and inspiring lifters here! Nice lifting!
 
I'm always watching my favorite and inspiring lifters here! Nice lifting!

Thanks Mark. I will do my best. Should I post my workout here or a link to my workout or what?
 
Slept like a rock last night. I'm glad I set my alarm or I may not have made it to pick up my kids.
 
Lol. Is that from the revolution?

I think it was the pre-bed combo I used. Plus kids were gone for the night. Other t-booster I have used has given me better sleep. I think this helps some.
 
Kids being gone for the night is a major help with sleep .... I know the feeling well ;)
 
Night time goodness and gains :)Invalid Link Removed
 
Popped 2 this morning and some pre-workout and threw the bb through the roof! Hit a new bb bench PR: 225lbsx8. March 27,15 I hit a new PR on this for 5 reps. Let's get it with FinaFlex baby!
 
Nice PR Mark!
 
Thanks Thomas. I noticed others put their workouts in their supplement log, should I do that?

It's your choice. What's most important is things you notice related to the product. If endurance or strength increase or decrease, that should be added, but you don't necessarily have to post all of your work.
 
It's your choice. What's most important is things you notice related to the product. If endurance or strength increase or decrease, that should be added, but you don't necessarily have to post all of your work.

Okay, thanks.
 
Popped 2 this morning and some pre-workout and threw the bb through the roof! Hit a new bb bench PR: 225lbsx8. March 27,15 I hit a new PR on this for 5 reps. Let's get it with FinaFlex baby!

Very cool MARK. I'm happy for you.
 
Popped 2 this morning and some pre-workout and threw the bb through the roof! Hit a new bb bench PR: 225lbsx8. March 27,15 I hit a new PR on this for 5 reps. Let's get it with FinaFlex baby!

Thats great progress bro! Keep it up!
 
Very good workout today! Felt strong and slightly more aggressive toward the weights. 2 capsules preworkout. I think this is going to help me do better on squats. Small goal here is 280lbs for squat, 275lbs bb bench and 385lb deadlift.
 
BAM! Aggression lifts are great!
 
Had kind of an off day at the gym yesterday. I did some shoulders and biceps. I was able to bump up the weight for both muscle groups yesterday. Sleep has been good. I'm not experiencing any negative side effects. Monday and Tuesday's workouts where very good. I'm planning to hit the gym this afternoon
 
Back
Top