John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This log is to review Tudca , Kratom, and RU-58841

Tudca Powder, Ive used before, and had lab results on it, my liver enzymes were slightly high , at and alt were around 70, and took 750 mgs tudca and milk thistle for a month , got labs again, and ast and alt went into range. Furthermore, I have labs scheduled for January 12th so Ill ask my endocrinologist for liver enzymes test. Dosing is 500 mgs once a day, or 250 mgs is twice a day

RU-58841 Powder- I ve used ru-58841 a couple years , another brand, and had one brand that noticeable seemed to not work, so I stick with a brand I've had success with and shows Certificate of analysis.
This company has a coa so Ill be dosing normally once every day or once every other day

TheKratomWorx Redbali I ve experienced a red kratom strain before, as well as green and white. That said ill dose this and report back. RedBali is more for relaxing and before bed

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
FIRST !

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What are your hopes for the RU-58841 Powder

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought RU-58841 was for hair growth haha
Its an anti-androgen its works by removing all androgens from the scalp

I dont know if hair growth happens with it, although it may, if you stop all hair miniaturizing, that in and of itself is progress

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mixed RU-58841 as I normally do, and dosed RU-58841 twice now, didn't use it last night, going to use it early during the day today. RU-58841 has a twenty four hour half life from my research so I thought one day would be okay. That said, I generally like to protect my hair for androgenic alopecia , and don't over-obsess too much over it

Used Kratom at two teaspoons, 4-5 grams last night, went to gym, this was a few hours after back resistance training, strained a muscle on neck, foam rolled and did more light cardio

Tudca started at at 250 -300 mgs, and doing that twice a day. Taste is very synthetic tasting, so best to drink it down fast or with something that can mask the taste

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Mixed RU-58841 as I normally do, and dosed RU-58841 twice now, didn't use it last night, going to use it early during the day today. RU-58841 has a twenty four hour half life from my research so I thought one day would be okay. That said, I generally like to protect my hair for androgenic alopecia , and don't over-obsess too much over it

Used Kratom at two teaspoons, 4-5 grams last night, went to gym, this was a few hours after back resistance training, strained a muscle on neck, foam rolled and did more light cardio

Tudca started at at 250 -300 mgs, and doing that twice a day. Taste is very synthetic tasting, so best to drink it down fast or with something that can mask the taste
Shoot that tudca back with some strong juice 💪

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What does the Kratom do for you ?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What does the Kratom do for you ?
feels like my muscles get loose

I dosed another four- five grams kratom an hour or so before gym, on compromised sleep, and then trained back, went though it nicely then went to sleep, glad I was off work. This Kratom is potent kratom, and four grams is plenty for me currently

if anyone starts Kratom from The Kratom Worx, I recommend starting out small it is strongest ive tried at four grams . Ive been though Red before

RU-now has been just about everyday and dosing 1-2 mls a day

Tudca is twice a day 250-500 mgs at a time, like the other day I took a 15 mgs phera capsule and dosed a bit more. Most days like today is lower though

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tudca ive been taking every day just about eying the power and sometimes putting it into a capsule then chasing it. It really is a bitter taste so capsules are best, ive gotten up to a gram of tudca daily, and as low as 250 mgs

RU-58841 is just about everyday 1 ml to 2ml's, ive skipped a day before , as it stays active on scalp twenty four hours , from what I know

Kratom is just a nice effect now and again, I took some days off, not a fan of dosing too frequently, and just using it here and there, four grams is plenty for me and I think its best to use the lowest amount to get desired results which for me is some loose muscles, relaxation and this red strain is fine before the gym

Last edited:
John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dosed another two teaspoons of red kratom over the weekend , gave my girlfriend some, and ask her what she noticed?

she said relaxed, like ultra relaxed. I agree, we both took it before hitting the gym, and it kicked in while we were there and afterwards felt nice touch of euphoria. This is why I don't like dosing too frequently, at most a few times a week, and thats at the very most. Since I tried it in 2018, ive never dosed more than 3-4 times a week, and have taken months in between a single dose. I like it before hitting the gym

RU is being dosed at 1-2 ml once a day. I skipped a day over the weekend

Tudca is being dosed once a day at 250-500 mgs now. Im getting lab results in one week

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have never tried red kratom but it sounds like it would be good for my wife's anxiety.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dosing Ru 2 ml's a day

tudca 350 mgs or so

Kratom, did chest sunday, and did deep tissue work frommyself and girlfriend on arms, did arms the day before then afterwards iced, massaged some tight spots, as they were sore, yesterday was back, four grams
so dosed it pre gym his is going fast, then again the sample was thirty grams, most definitely this is good kratom

im waiting to untill Jan 12th because im getting labs done ,want to see where my ast and alt liver values end up, from tudca

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The labs will be interesting to see.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last night doses four grams kratom before gym, nice feeling and off work yesterday so did calves n shoulders

Ru has been 2 mls

And tudca dosing daily

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dosed four grams, and girlfriend took four grams

we both ate a big meal before, and it seemed to lessen the kratom effects, some effects were still there mind you

ru dosing the same, skipped a day

tudca dose still

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
got my labs drawn at Doctors and he said results will come in about a week

been consistent with dosing