review of ibe products

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have tried three ibe product and I will say that I am impressed. x-force is probably the best energy product that I have tried. it provides clean, smooth, long lasting energy. It also provides great focus and mood. It does not overstimulate or make it feel like your heart is going to explode. I feel that it is superior to other stims like stim x, amp, camph intense (another great stim) and E/C. the second product I tried was neuro-balance. This is great for sleep. I can sleep a solid 10 hours on this and it gives me very realistic intense dreams. it also makes me relaxed so falling asleep is very easy. I have tried a lot of different things for sleep and this is one of the best. i take 1 tsp before sleep on nights where I need some good sleep. the only bad thing about it is price. I feel it it too expensive for everyday use. the last product I tried was matrix. the effect were similar to x-force but it felt a little weaker. this was probably due to the fact that I was burned out from too much work and not enough sleep. the taste wasn't bad but it did have a chemically aftertaste. i feel that it easily beats any of the energy drinks currently on the market.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
IBE is absolutely right, it will get stronger and the taste is also getting changed. We are working on the thickness, aftertaste, and sweetness. It is a work in progress, but we are glad you like the products and have written such a great review, thanks again for the comments.

I have tried three ibe product and I will say that I am impressed. x-force is probably the best energy product that I have tried. it provides clean, smooth, long lasting energy. It also provides great focus and mood. It does not overstimulate or make it feel like your heart is going to explode. I feel that it is superior to other stims like stim x, amp, camph intense (another great stim) and E/C. the second product I tried was neuro-balance. This is great for sleep. I can sleep a solid 10 hours on this and it gives me very realistic intense dreams. it also makes me relaxed so falling asleep is very easy. I have tried a lot of different things for sleep and this is one of the best. i take 1 tsp before sleep on nights where I need some good sleep. the only bad thing about it is price. I feel it it too expensive for everyday use. the last product I tried was matrix. the effect were similar to x-force but it felt a little weaker. this was probably due to the fact that I was burned out from too much work and not enough sleep. the taste wasn't bad but it did have a chemically aftertaste. i feel that it easily beats any of the energy drinks currently on the market.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I agree on the ease of falling asleep on Neuro. Within 20 mins or so - I HAVE to go to bed. I can barely keep my eyes open.

Just wish I had more.
I'll wait on the reformulated version (if that's what Lake was refferring to - not sure if that was about Neuro or Matrix).

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Tamoxfien

the price for NB will be going down and the matrix will be stronger. thanks for your feed back and glad you are happy
edit: read the rules