Review my upcoming PH cycle please

reviewmyphcycle

Awards
Hello, first timer-here, I've read the r/steroids wiki and spent hours in this subreddit reading through posts.

My goals aren't too get jack'd, just to improve aesthetics ~10-15lbs 3-4lbs of muscle.
I appreciate if you would review and provide feedback on my planned cycle.

CYCLE
  • 6 weeks
  • Hi-Tech 1-Testosterone (330mg = 3 pills/daily)
  • Hi-Tech Androdiol (150mg = 2 pills/daily)
CYCLE SUPPORT
  • ABL Pharma Cycle Support (3 pills/daily)
POST-CYCLE
  • 6 weeks
  • Tamoxifen (Nolvadex) (10mg = 1 pill/daily)
  • (Because I've been able to acquire Nolva, I don't think I need Arimistane?)
  • EPG Testoshred (4 pills/daily)

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
10-15lbs of muscle???

The people with the best muscle building genetics on the planet running grams or real gear only build about 10-15lbs of muscle in a year.

The cycle you listed will get you maybe 3-4lbs of muscle if you did everything absolutely perfect and it's your first or second cycle ever.

Just trying to give you straight honest advice.

If you ran 1000mg of test, 1000mg of tren and 100mg of anadrol per day you still won't gain 10lbs of actual muscle tissue in 6 weeks.

90% of the weight gained on cycles is temporary water and glycogen storage.

So you may gain 10-15 lbs on your cycle, but it's mostly going to be water in the muscle, not actually muscle.

Get what I'm saying

reviewmyphcycle

Awards
10-15lbs of muscle???

The people with the best muscle building genetics on the planet running grams or real gear only build about 10-15lbs of muscle in a year.

The cycle you listed will get you maybe 3-4lbs of muscle if you did everything absolutely perfect and it's your first or second cycle ever.

Just trying to give you straight honest advice.

If you ran 1000mg of test, 1000mg of tren and 100mg of anadrol per day you still won't gain 10lbs of actual muscle tissue in 6 weeks.

90% of the weight gained on cycles is temporary water and glycogen storage.

So you may gain 10-15 lbs on your cycle, but it's mostly going to be water in the muscle, not actually muscle.

Get what I'm saying
Yes! Thank you for the feedback. Resetting my expectations.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hello, first timer-here, I've read the r/steroids wiki and spent hours in this subreddit reading through posts.

My goals aren't too get jack'd, just to improve aesthetics ~10-15lbs of muscle.
I appreciate if you would review and provide feedback on my planned cycle.

CYCLE
  • 6 weeks
  • Hi-Tech 1-Testosterone (330mg = 3 pills/daily)
  • Hi-Tech Androdiol (150mg = 2 pills/daily)
CYCLE SUPPORT
  • ABL Pharma Cycle Support (3 pills/daily)
POST-CYCLE
  • 6 weeks
  • Tamoxifen (Nolvadex) (10mg = 1 pill/daily)
  • (Because I've been able to acquire Nolva, I don't think I need Arimistane?)
  • EPG Testoshred (4 pills/daily)
You should have a good mild run. If you can get nolva you should get exemestane just in case you need it as well as some otc supps for blood pressure is something you will want to invest in. Don't be afraid to double your androdiol dose because the 1 Andro will most likely make you lethargic aka knock your d1ck in the dirt. Good luck.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yes! Thank you for the feedback. Resetting my expectations.
Good lol, but don't let that hold you back either. When your on a cycle and things are going right, given your eating enough, you absolutely can put on a good amount of weight and it will appear to be muscle, that extra water and fuel storage will make you able to push more weight in the gym. When your cycle ends you need to stay on top of your diet and try as hard as you can to maintain the weight you gain (if it's good weight gained).

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just for reference, next time your in the grocery store look at a 1lb package of lean ground beef or turkey, that's about a pound of muscle. Now imagine how big you would be if you slapped 15 of those on your body. It's a massive difference. But, even 3-4 of those would be a big difference too...

reviewmyphcycle

Awards
Just for reference, next time your in the grocery store look at a 1lb package of lean ground beef or turkey, that's about a pound of muscle. Now imagine how big you would be if you slapped 15 of those on your body. It's a massive difference. But, even 3-4 of those would be a big difference too...
I understand. Wouldn't that be nice? LOL. I would be happy with 3-4lbs.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You should have a good mild run. If you can get nolva you should get exemestane just in case you need it as well as some otc supps for blood pressure is something you will want to invest in. Don't be afraid to double your androdiol dose because the 1 Andro will most likely make you lethargic aka knock your d1ck in the dirt. Good luck.
Ill second this. From looking at the label, androdiol is 4-andro correct? I ran 1/4/epi andro as my first cycle, and I ran the 1 and 4 at 330, bumped up to 550mg for the last 3 weeks. I don't think 150mg of 4-andro is enough. Take this as n=1 though. Everything I read before that cycle said 330mg is the minimum you should run it at.

Sucks that Olympus Labs doesn't make these compounds anymore (that I know of). Was really a good bang for your buck beginner cycle.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ill second this. From looking at the label, androdiol is 4-andro correct? I ran 1/4/epi andro as my first cycle, and I ran the 1 and 4 at 330, bumped up to 550mg for the last 3 weeks. I don't think 150mg of 4-andro is enough. Take this as n=1 though. Everything I read before that cycle said 330mg is the minimum you should run it at.

Sucks that Olympus Labs doesn't make these compounds anymore (that I know of). Was really a good bang for your buck beginner cycle.
You should consider iron mag labs topicals, they are more effective, convenient, probably cheaper than hi tech products. Hi tech makes great products but in my opinion they need to be doubled or quadrupled to get good gains which can get pricey.

4 Andro td at 150-200mg to start and ramping up to 300mg towards the end paired with 1 Andro td at 150 ramped up to 200-250mg would be a much better cycle than any amount of oral Andros. You can always throw in some oral Andros pre workout only especially epiandro.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You can still find Alpha Four at retailers - this is iconic formulations topical 4-DHEA + Androsterone - this would be a great first cycle on it's own - feel great, great libido, legit gains.