retaining water on test cyp....help!

Madhops

Awards
Ok to give you some background on my situation, I'm 28, 5'10 187lbs and no this is not my first cycle...anyway I started my current run of test cyp at 600mg per week on may 31st with a wt of 177 and 11.5% bf on one of those handheld electronic testers. So now about 2 weeks in, I weighed in at 187 today with a bf of 14.1%. Now there is no way this is from my diet, as I am eating super clean with cals 500 above maintenance(this is supposed to be a lean bulk). What I can't figure out is how I am retaining this much water, I am using 1.25mg of letro ed, drinking plently of fluids, ect. Any suggestions as to what's causing this? I'm trying hard to stay lean for the summer, but wanted to bulk up a bit, just freaking out when I saw my bf over 14, I hate being that high in the summer time. I do look noticeably softer in the mirror too, but not fat by any means. Hoping for some advice from anyone who's tried to do a lean bulk like this before. thanks

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok to give you some background on my situation, I'm 28, 5'10 187lbs and no this is not my first cycle...anyway I started my current run of test cyp at 600mg per week on may 31st with a wt of 177 and 11.5% bf on one of those handheld electronic testers. So now about 2 weeks in, I weighed in at 187 today with a bf of 14.1%. Now there is no way this is from my diet, as I am eating super clean with cals 500 above maintenance(this is supposed to be a lean bulk). What I can't figure out is how I am retaining this much water, I am using 1.25mg of letro ed, drinking plently of fluids, ect. Any suggestions as to what's causing this? I'm trying hard to stay lean for the summer, but wanted to bulk up a bit, just freaking out when I saw my bf over 14, I hate being that high in the summer time. I do look noticeably softer in the mirror too, but not fat by any means. Hoping for some advice from anyone who's tried to do a lean bulk like this before. thanks
That is too much letro, if it even is legit.... Drop that down to 1.25mg twice a week. Letro is powerful and has a long half life..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Killler Supplements 28
ken22 Weight Loss 4
mcgwirefan37 Nutrition / Health 6
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 75