Resveros?

sloppychauncy

sloppychauncy

Awards
Hey I see that there’s apparently a BOGO on this but it says it ends on the end of February? So I’m just wondering if I go ahead and add two to my cart and order it if I’ll get the BOGO?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey I see that there’s apparently a BOGO on this but it says it ends on the end of February? So I’m just wondering if I go ahead and add two to my cart and order it if I’ll get the BOGO?
Nah.... That's just an old announcement of the last BOGO Sale.

Thanks for calling our attention to it though, so we can pull down the outdated info. .... But mainly so we can try to get that restocked.
There seems to only be 1 left in stock.

Who will be the one to grab it?

:)

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
really?? if it says it ended in FEB, you are asking it it will work now?? lulz in the famous words of sleepy joe "cmon man!"

seriously wtf hahaha

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Here you go, brother!

sloppychauncy

sloppychauncy

Awards
really?? if it says it ended in FEB, you are asking it it will work now?? lulz in the famous words of sleepy joe "cmon man!"

seriously wtf hahaha
Chill dude, I missed that completely (I have scanning issues bad)

sloppychauncy

sloppychauncy

Awards
You guys should make this a thread on the biological effects of it, etc and your experiences thus far.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You guys should make this a thread on the biological effects of it, etc and your experiences thus far.
I'd love to see feedback. My buddy used to do injectable Resveratrol and said that fat loss effects were unreal. I don't see much mention of fat loss when talking about Resveratrol so unsure if that's something to expect or not.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'd love to see feedback. My buddy used to do injectable Resveratrol and said that fat loss effects were unreal. I don't see much mention of fat loss when talking about Resveratrol so unsure if that's something to expect or not.
its pretty well known to modulate hormones and optimize them. Could be do to a reduction of estrogen an or an increase in metabolism from better thyroid output.

dooby

Awards
Same! I wanna read some reviews/feedback on this bad boy as I just bought 2 in the BOGO.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Same! I wanna read some reviews/feedback on this bad boy as I just bought 2 in the BOGO.
my wife is using it. nothing to note so far. but this is something i expect to become more noticeable as time goes on!