Resveros

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Resveros is a topical Triacetyl Resveratrol supplement. This potent antioxidant occurs naturally in many plants in response to injury and attacks to the plant.

Use Resveratrol for skin care to promote a more youthful and healthy appearance by providing potent antioxidant protection from environmental stressors.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Would this help with wrinkles/crows feet around the eyes. I just turned 49 & my face isn't quite as firm as it once was. Lol.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm sure everyone is aware of the other things resveratrol does.. but I copy and pasted the following from a simple google search.

Resveratrol has been promoted to have many health benefits such as protecting the heart and circulatory system, lowering cholesterol, and protecting against clots which can cause heart attacks and stroke. Animal studies have suggested it can lower blood sugar levels. Because resveratrol is considered an antioxidant, it is often promoted to reduce the incidence of various cancers. Animal studies also suggest resveratrol may lower brain plaque levels in Alzheimer’s disease. However, well-controlled, human clinical trials are lacking in all of these areas and many of the resveratrol claims are based in animal studies in mice. Resveratrol is considered a dietary supplement and is not approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for any indication. Definitive studies demonstrating appropriate doses, uses, long-term safety and effectiveness have not been conducted. However, the clinical utility of resveratrol in humans is under investigation. Animal studies in mice suggest there might be benefits of weight loss, reduction in insulin resistance, and reducing mortality in diabetes. Anti-cancer effects have been demonstrated in animals models, as well. Human research with resveratrol is limited. A small and brief randomized, double-blind, cross-over study in the November 2011 issue of Cell Metabolism demonstrated that 150 mg of resveratrol once daily for 30 days significantly lowered mean systolic and arterial blood pressure, tumor necrosis factor (a marker of inflammation), plasma glucose and insulin concentrations, and plasma triglyceride concentrations, among other findings. Adverse reactions to resveratrol were not seen in the study. Researchers note that longer studies at higher doses are required before results can be confirmed.[1]

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sophomoric question about the extent to which scrotal application would result in a less wrinkled bag withheld on management request.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sophomoric question about the extent to which scrotal application would result in a less wrinkled bag withheld on management request.
Grow bigger balls?

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Tempting and I will probably give in lol. I love oral resveratrol

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Great new product at BOGO Free for a Limited time!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Glad to see you guys taking advantage of the BOGO FREE Introductory Promotion on this great new product!

Don't miss out everyone....

Sale is good through 2/28/2021 11:59 EST

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
3 Days left on the introductory BOGO FREE Sale for this new product.

Don't miss out, brothers!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So, dosing, will 1ml/day be adequate for skin tightening/firming?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
it worked systemically on her. like an overall improvement. she has naturally oily skin and she noticed an improvement mostly with that. she only used 1 bottle so... no long term observations.
I would say if youre going to do it for tightening the stomach skin, be patient and diligent. these things tend to get better as time goes on. as with helios i saw nice effects almost imediately. but now, over a yr later its become soo profound~

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Our new, much Improved "Resveros" ...

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I still have a few bottles of the original Resveros. What is a typical recommended dose for this product? Is once per day sufficient, or is it better to split into multiple doses?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I still have a few bottles of the original Resveros. What is a typical recommended dose for this product? Is once per day sufficient, or is it better to split into multiple doses?
Once per day should be fine.