xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bumping this~ If you like your products half priced act now.. time is running out to grab these!~

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You guys might like this study.

"In γ-irradiated mice, 3,5,4'-Tri-O-acetylresveratrol (10 mg/kg) prior to γ-irradiation exhibited significant protective activity with 80% survival rate. Moreover, 3', 5',4'-Tri-O-acetylresveratrol had longer half-life that may assist more rapid distribution to tissues."

Koide K, Osman S, Garner AL, et al. The Use of 3,5,4'-Tri-O-acetylresveratrol as a Potential Pro-drug for Resveratrol Protects Mice from γ-Irradiation-Induced Death. ACS Med Chem Lett, 2011, 2(4): 270-274.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
GREAT NEWS!!!
The WHOLE APEX-ALCHEMY Line-Up is BOGO FREE (Mix and Match)!!

This SITE-WIDE Sale is good through the Whole month of March, and includes the new Resveros!!!

Stock up Now, Brothers!!!

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
GREAT NEWS!!!
The WHOLE APEX-ALCHEMY Line-Up is BOGO FREE (Mix and Match)!!

This SITE-WIDE Sale is good through the Whole month of March, and includes the new Resveros!!!

Stock up Now, Brothers!!!

Nice! Just picked up more Kronos to add to my stash. I don't even know how many bottles I have now as I have some unopened from the initial delivery package. :)

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nice! Just picked up more Kronos to add to my stash. I don't even know how many bottles I have now as I have some unopened from the initial delivery package. :)
Nice, brother!
It's a Great opportunity to stock up!
I'm getting ready to head out on a job now, and another right after this one's done, so I plan on using some of this cash to build some more stock myself.

(y)

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Reminder Bump~ dont forget this powerhouse with your BOGO orders ~~!!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Still getting the word out on this excellent resveratrol product. Who doesn't want better blood pressure, optimized hormonal output, and better looking skin ?? Get in line!!

BOGO through the end of March ~

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How are reviews on skin? What effects on skin?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
in house testing shows some nice improvements in tightness and elasticity. This is just a nice side benefit IMO as resveratrol has a host of awesome attributes. I have some coming for my wife to try. Being topical makes it a viable option as orally its very poor. I think this with helios will offer some of the best health benefits over the counter anywhere. let us know if you use it specifically for your skin and how it treats you!

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What is suggested dosage for a female? 1mL a day?

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have been PM by one of your reps. Don't think wife is willing to post pics.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
PM me with anything you need me to know, she will 100% give a fair and honest review. I would put up a log and update it throughout the week. Lmk