Resurrect PM (Ronnie Coleman) Dosing?

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
How much Resurrect PM do you all take and for how long?

I have trouble sleeping well, waking up multiple times a night. A friend recommended Resurrect PM, so I picked some up. Took 2/3 of a scoop and my sleep was actually worse according to the Microsoft Band (and how I felt).

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thats weird. I go a sample packet and I think there's just one serving in it and I slept through my alarm that day and didn't wake up once. haha. I'm using dream n grow by IML and it does the same thing to me so I must just be a heavy sleeper as it is. You could try upping your dosage though. and don't eat like an hour or so before you take it.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
I did eat about a half hour before I took it. That could be the issue. I'll try a full scoop on an empty stomach tonight. My body is pretty resistant, in general. I never feel anything from coffee, take maximum dose of all pre-workouts, and it takes a lot of alcohol for me to feel it. Thanks!

How often/long do you take it to keep from adapting? The canister says 5 days on / 2 off, but just wondering what people are seeing in real life.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does your Resurrect PM have Phenylbut? Tolerance builds quick. And people have said withdrawals are awful. Be mindful.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
It does. My plan, assuming this worked was to find another product with different active ingredients and alternate. Also, ideally once these help my body reset, hopefully I wouldn't need anything long term.

Honestly as far back as I can remember, I've always slept far too long (9-9.5 hours) and felt horrible when I wake up. But now that I can track it with my band, I can actually see what's going on. I'm only getting ~7 hours of sleep out of that 9-9.5 hours and am waking up 10-15 times a night. Rarely reaching deep sleep.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Dose the PM as far away from food as possible. That would be your best bet. I would not eat so short before bed and then dose it shortly after. Try your pre-bed meal like 2 hours before bed then PM before bed.
Use a full scoop. Should work like magic.

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
It worked really good for me, and I didn't have any problem waking up int the morning. But I work swing shift, and don't eat after 7pm. I get home around 1130, took a level scoop, showered and called it a night

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Try ZMA and Gaba to start. There are lots of things out there, but these can be simple and huge helps. Resurrect does work but none of this stuff is fool-proof.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I did eat about a half hour before I took it. That could be the issue. I'll try a full scoop on an empty stomach tonight. My body is pretty resistant, in general. I never feel anything from coffee, take maximum dose of all pre-workouts, and it takes a lot of alcohol for me to feel it. Thanks!

How often/long do you take it to keep from adapting? The canister says 5 days on / 2 off, but just wondering what people are seeing in real life.
You could do the recommended 5on 2 off. For me I kind of just take it random whenever I feel like I need a good nights rest.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
I tried Resurrect PM on an empty stomach twice and no effect whatsoever. Thought about trying 1.5 scoops, but the label warnings are concerning enough that I'm not sure I want to try it. I also had a friend swear that 5mg melatonin was the trick for him. I tried that too, no luck. I guess I'll be trying ZMA and gaba next... Per hit4me's suggestion.