Reset AD w/ RPM & Leviathan

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
I am considering doing a cutter here in the new future and am pretty sure I am going to use RPM and Leviathan. I am also considering adding Incarnate. My question is should I add Reset AD. I've heard it is an awesome product, but I don't really use any stims so I don't think I have much of a tolerance. But it's pretty cheap so I was wondering if I should throw it in anyways. I was thinking that it might help keep my tolerance to RPM down, and keep me from having to use increasing doses and help keep me from developing a tolerance. Any thoughts? Also, is there anything you would add or change in what I am thinking about using?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
You could use Reset concurrently, or following a cycled use of RPM and Leviathan. If you are not currently using stims, and haven't used any for awhile, I'd advise saving the Reset for at minimum a few weeks into the cut, or save it for after you cycle off the RPM and Leviathan.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Yeh, I'd recommend taking it with it, just to keep your adrenals healthy. And maybe even a little more after.

As for the Incarnate, it would help a lot with retaining the muscle. Dose it high enough and the cissus becomes anabolic over time, even adding to your muscle growth.

GL with w/e you choose tho man. If you have any other questions at all about any PAL products, just hit me up in the PAL sub-forum.

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
Adding Reset would definitely be a good idea to keep your adrenal system healthy, and keep your stim tolerance as low as you can.

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input guys. I think I will defiantly add Reset AD to my stack. If I decide to add Incarnate also, what type of post cycle will I need?

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input guys. I think I will defiantly add Reset AD to my stack. If I decide to add Incarnate also, what type of post cycle will I need?
You won't need any PCT at all with any of this. You can run the Incarnate as long as ya like.