ResearchKits.com = Bad kits (flame)

Status
Not open for further replies.
trutitants

trutitants

Awards
I am a veteran when its comes to making homemade Tren, and the other day I was
making another routine batch with a kit from researchkits.com and what do I find a
cracked vial! I made due and figured a way around this problem. After I got the binders
and “junk� separated and it was then time to filter the fina in to the sterile vial what
happens…the F-ing filter failed and messed my batch up….lesson here…do not buy
KITS :rasp: from researchkitc.com. on behalf of there other products they have never let me down.

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
i hear ya man. I havent ever bought anything from them but i have just heard alot of bad stuff so that makes me wary. I would just assume buy from someone who i have never heard anything bad about.
Dick

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
cracked vial, ok maybe needed to be packaged better. But the filter.... c'mon man, you are filtering fina from pellets, it's going to clog the filter no matter what, it's coming directly from manufacturer, how the hell can you blame RK for that anyways..... Say, "whatman has shitty filters, they clogged when i was making tren from pellets"

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I hate to say that most of us that have homebrew a few products have had bad time with filters... unless it was open, it was a manufacture problem like KC said..
OT, what is up KC long time no see.. also could you upload the pictures back to your making enath and EQ threads.. it seems them got delete in a server change and I just noticed it the other day...

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
I hate to say that most of us that have homebrew a few products have had bad time with filters... unless it was open, it was a manufacture problem like KC said..
OT, what is up KC long time no see.. also could you upload the pictures back to your making enath and EQ threads.. it seems them got delete in a server change and I just noticed it the other day...
Will do matt, I'll check my discs, i deleted them from my hard drive, but i'm sure i have them on a cd somewhere.... If not, i'll just make up some more and take pics of that :thumbsup:

Myth

Awards
I am not happy with them!

In the same state and ordered nothing but water and a kit. WTF, it takes over a week to mail out something that dam simple. I could have walk to there location and been back by now. This stuff is not coming from Chinaman or any other off shore source. My IGF is sitting on ice waiting for them.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Well that is one reason I think I stopped using them.

nick99r6

Awards
research kits cheap glass

i used researchkits.com alot they always run good deals on f-type kits. But i have had muilti filter breaks, the long glass tubes breack and once i had to wait and keep emailing them for over a mounth for an order.

Myth

Awards
Simple BA and Kit order

I had the same problem and I only received the kit and no BW and it has been near a month. I would like to say something positive but there is absolutely nothing positive to say about this S**K A** company!

fatty

fatty

Awards
  • Established
Ordered almost 2 weeks ago. They are in Tampa, according the website, I am in St. Pete, less then 20 minutes away. Still have not gotten anything. I will not use them again.

Billy the kid

Board Supporter
Awards
They did me fine with my first kit.

However, i will never buy a kit again. I had to buy my own BA and BB because they would not disclose the solvent ingredients. I dont understand why the solvent formula is such a secret with these kit companies.

They did not send me a whatman, it was some other brand, but it worked fine.

screwbol

Banned
Awards
Research kits does, indeed, suck. None of the bottles are labeled, so some guesswork needs to be done if you ordered extra BB and BA, etc. They also take about 10 days to ship the F#CKING KITS.

trutitants

trutitants

Awards
I agree wimpy, fina farm is very professional about their business. I bought 5 or so kits from them and it arrived in a matter of days(3-4). The conversion was the best part…flawless. Fina farm rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.