Research Purpose Labs

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
All of the sudden, I am getting emails from them.

Who are they? Anybody have any info?

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
3rd…been getting them for a couple months.
I kindly emailed them how they got me, and no response.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Don't know them. But the fact that they are putting research chems in capsule form reminds me of the days Enhanced Rx used to put their research chems in tablet form. And we know how that ended up.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Don't know them. But the fact that they are putting research chems in capsule form reminds me of the days Enhanced Rx used to put their research chems in tablet form. And we know how that ended up.
It would be nice if they put Semaglutide in a capsule. I don't think anybody offers that for research.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It would be nice if they put Semaglutide in a capsule. I don't think anybody offers that for research.
I don't know why. Rybelsus is semaglutide in pill form. I don't see why it would be hard. Although semaglutide is a subq shot, so it's quite easy and painless to take. No risks of hitting a vein or nerve or anything.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pedwarehouse they still do

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Pedwarehouse they still do
Yeah that's odd. They're selling Enhanced Rx's products in the same type of bottle but the amounts are different. I don't know if anyone remembers but Enhanced Rx used to sell 100 tablets per bottle, and these are all 60 pills. Their Tadalafil is 10mgs and it used to be 20mgs. Their exemestane is 10mgs and it used to be 12.5mgs.

I am not saying it is not legit but Enhanced Rx definitely got busted maybe 7 or 8 years back, so I'm surprised to see that they would still be around producing under the same name. The most obvious explanation to me would be that someone else maybe took the name and design and is trying to profit off of it. Anyone know if this is the legit Enhanced Rx?

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah that's odd. They're selling Enhanced Rx's products in the same type of bottle but the amounts are different. I don't know if anyone remembers but Enhanced Rx used to sell 100 tablets per bottle, and these are all 60 pills. Their Tadalafil is 10mgs and it used to be 20mgs. Their exemestane is 10mgs and it used to be 12.5mgs.

I am not saying it is not legit but Enhanced Rx definitely got busted maybe 7 or 8 years back, so I'm surprised to see that they would still be around producing under the same name. The most obvious explanation to me would be that someone else maybe took the name and design and is trying to profit off of it. Anyone know if this is the legit Enhanced Rx?
Everything I’ve tried has worked…only stopped because the customer service is awful.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Everything I’ve tried has worked…only stopped because the customer service is awful.
It could be completely legit. It's just odd to see that they are still around. Or I guess more likely, someone else took their name and design and started producing again. Pretty sure the original guys went to jail, so not sure why they would open shop again under the same name.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any vouchers on this RPL ? …Got an email with a nice discount and would be excellent to have a second option in the pipeline (I’m an MA fanboy) thanx

Dblock

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I get emails from them despite never having dealt with the company, I would sit back watch and wait on them