Research chems taste

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My rat hates the taste of the MA clomid. Taste lingers for hours. Is it ok to mix it in a little juice or something rather than straight in the rats mouth ?

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah. About half a cup of anything will help,

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
My rat hates the taste of the MA clomid. Taste lingers for hours. Is it ok to mix it in a little juice or something rather than straight in the rats mouth ?
oj always seems to help.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I always just take a sipnof water and drop the chems into the mouthful of water. Takes enough of the bite away for me.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I pour some oj in my mouth, then put chems on top, swallow and chase with more oj.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Last time I bought research clomid.....I forever switched to pharma tabs. Even just bought this liquid MK which isnt great....but that clomid is fu<kin awful!

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Last time I bought research clomid.....I forever switched to pharma tabs. Even just bought this liquid MK which isnt great....but that clomid is fu<kin awful!
I finda nolva to be even worse. But yeah, the taste isn’t something I look forward to.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I usually buy pharma and did from place that has chemist “all day” but order hasn’t showed up so needed something fast

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today I took a sip of my pwo and then dropped the liquid clomid into mouth. Was so much better. Is absorption an issue at all doing so ?

bignastyisbac

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just buy yourself a carton of OJ and use like 1 ounce of it mixed with your RC. You barely taste anything.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I didn’t realize they were still around...
Gov shut down effected customs for a bit so I heard people saying they were down....but they also have some sister sites all that work pretty good

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Gov shut down effected customs for a bit so I heard people saying they were down....but they also have some sister sites all that work pretty good
The website says you need an rx to buy their stuff. How does that work for guys like us?

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The website says you need an rx to buy their stuff. How does that work for guys like us?
Just ignore that party lol... it's all part of the game

edsd

Awards
I finda nolva to be even worse. But yeah, the taste isn’t something I look forward to.
I second this. First use was some straight game of thrones wedding type ****. Thought I was done for.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think by claiming you have to have a rx to purchase it helps clear customs quickly and without issue. These are legal to import with a script. I emailed them with the same question before my first order. Seemed too easy.....