research chemicals exemestane?

gaijininjapan

Veteran member
anyone have experience with P-S's solutions? They supposedly have 3rd party lab results for all their solutions. I ordered one last week, and jst got it, they gave me TWO bottles and apologized for the delay. AWSOME! the only reason I went RC instead of pharma was because I couldn't find any pharma sources that had it in stock at under $2 per 25mg tab. :yuck:

The solution looks legit because it's rather cold outside, and some of the suspension crystallized, which I suspect would reconstitute after a water bath. looks like day-quil since it's orange.
 
probably legit, most are, atleast erms are. just type the name of the research site you got it from and add the word "legit" at the end maybe with a question mark and ppl will post feed back you can see on other sites.
 
Well, it's a rather new company, and I was order #..0012. I haven't found any reviews for them. so I hope they're GTG.
 
Same here I'm order 24. Ordered Monday got email it was ready to ship Tuesday now just checking the mailbox. Good price so I'm not worried
 
However, price doesn't dictate quality. I've seen pharma tabs for <$30 for 30x25mg. I've also seen RC's at $80 for 60ml 25mg/ml. But I didn't need that much, and I wasn't going to pay what others are charging ($90for 30ml 25mg/ml) for the same stuff.

If I never worried about price, that's like saying you should only buy Nolvadex-D @ $150+ for 20mg x 60 instead of tamoxifen citrate at less than 1/4 of the price for the same amount.

Also, the have lab results for several of their peptides and other products, but not ALL of them. Just happens that exemestane is one where they don't have a lab result for it yet. I'm not too worried though. I have enough not so that I can run it during the cycle, and my bloods mid-cycle should show me if it's legit or not, which will give me time to consider other options if it's not.
 
Back
Top