Replacement for the old Redcon1 Fadeout

MelbAussie

Awards
Hi,

I was a very happy user of the original Redcon1 Fadeout (with phenibut which is no longer available in Australia). I have read mixed reviews about the new Fadeout and I was wondering if someone can recommend another sleep supplement without Phenibut I could try.

Thanks
MelbAussie

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I use EAA Sleep (Primeval), I do like Somatomax (but has Phen) also like the new Gape Fadeout (GABA, no Phen).
I try 'em all, but always go back to EAA Sleep. The one by Glaxo is good too.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
FWIW, I really enjoy Fadeout (non-phenibut). I've gone through 2 tubs already and stuff kicks in pretty quick for me.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I use EAA Sleep (Primeval), I do like Somatomax (but has Phen) also like the new Gape Fadeout (GABA, no Phen).
I try 'em all, but always go back to EAA Sleep. The one by Glaxo is good too.
EAA Sleep tastes just as good as their regular EAA's ? I remember testing out 2 of their flavors and they were pretty good

cant wait for SNS to drop a sleep supplement

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If your interested. Iconic formulations has a transdermal melatonin. This could be a new route to try. So far feedback is amazing on the logs.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve been enjoying Glaxon’s Tranquility. Stuff works great for me, though I know lots of folks do not like their products because it’s not always “clinically dosed.” Stuff works though (I do plan on one day just mixing up a the elements it contains on my own, see how that works and if it works as well homebrewed).

MelbAussie

Awards
Thanks everyone for your help. Sounds like a few good products to try. I have already ordered a tub of EAA sleep.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SNS have Growth Factor XT, which is a great sleep enhancer supp.

The old BSL Anesthetized is still the best sleep supplement I've ever tried.
yup SNS growth factor is awesome for sleep, more importantly it is built for hormone optimizer .

SNS will be releasing another one .. looks very promising :)

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yup SNS growth factor is awesome for sleep, more importantly it is built for hormone optimizer .

SNS will be releasing another one .. looks very promising :)
Looks like SNS is having an incredible year! They've already released loads of new products and by the sounds of it they've got another 10 or more in the pipeline

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks like SNS is having an incredible year! They've already released loads of new products and by the sounds of it they've got another 10 or more in the pipeline
def bro @sns8778 been super busy .. not only to get stuff out , to put out quality stuff out after another.

i got a sneak peak and couple formula's and people will love them .. can't wait.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
def bro @sns8778 been super busy .. not only to get stuff out , to put out quality stuff out after another.

i got a sneak peak and couple formula's and people will love them .. can't wait.
@sns8778 actually cares about the quality of the supplements he puts out, even if it means only a small profit margin for him. But in doing that he's made SNS a brand of quality.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you. We have a lot of products in various phases of production. We have over 10 in production that we already have the labels for. And over 20 total if you count the ones that the formulas are confirmed and I'm just trying to find more hours in the day to be able to get the label text and write ups done for.

It's a good chance that we'll be back to launching a new item weekly or almost every week for awhile in the near future.

@sns8778 actually cares about the quality of the supplements he puts out, even if it means only a small profit margin for him. But in doing that he's made SNS a brand of quality.
Thank you. I really appreciate the kind words. They are much needed. And yes, to me the most important thing is to deliver products that work and that help people. I'm glad to take a lower than normal margin on things if it allows more people to be able to buy and use the products.

I love all the products that help people in different ways, but I especially love the Health Series items that really help improve quality of life for people and I'm excited that if everything goes as planned, we have a lot of new Health Series formulas that will be out this year.

As far as for the purposes of this thread, we have Sleep Assist XT that will be out in a few weeks and then a drink version of it with some added ingredients that will be out in a couple of months. We're also considering like an anabolic sleep aid type product but not really sure if the market is there for that or not.