Removing Epi

Nora9259

Awards
Hey everyone

I started a cycle of 1 andro 330 mg, 4-andro 330 mg and epi 750 mg and I’m on day 5. I’ve been reading into the sides and hair loss on the epi is a big concern for me. I’m 25 years old and want to keep what I have for another few years. How can I take the epi out of the cycle without any issues? This is my first cycle so thanks for any help

Joepower

Joepower

Awards
Hey everyone

I started a cycle of 1 andro 330 mg, 4-andro 330 mg and epi 750 mg and I’m on day 5. I’ve been reading into the sides and hair loss on the epi is a big concern for me. I’m 25 years old and want to keep what I have for another few years. How can I take the epi out of the cycle without any issues? This is my first cycle so thanks for any help
I would say just stop taking it, but does male pattern baldness run in your family? If it doesn't you should have much to worry about.

Nora9259

Awards
I would say just stop taking it, but does male pattern baldness run in your family? If it doesn't you should have much to worry about.
My dad has a full head of hair and he’s 60, not sure when my moms father lost his hair, which is the one I hear is most important. The gene comes from the mothers side, right? I’m also reading that most people are dosing at 3-400, recommend I lower it if I continue?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah exactly this ^^^^. If mpb doesn’t run in your family it’s not an issue anyway.

If it does then personally I’d just stop taking it (1/4 andro is a pretty standard first cycle by themselves- you’ll get solid results if training and diet is on point).

You can take various products to offset the hair loss issues with DHT compounds, however don’t over complicate your first cycle bro).

Nora9259

Awards
Yeah exactly this ^^^^. If mpb doesn’t run in your family it’s not an issue anyway.

If it does then personally I’d just stop taking it (1/4 andro is a pretty standard first cycle by themselves- you’ll get solid results if training and diet is on point).

You can take various products to offset the hair loss issues with DHT compounds, however don’t over complicate your first cycle bro).
Thanks appreciate it! What would you recommend to offset the issues? I’m either going to lower the dose to 500 or stop it completely, but for future reference what do you suggest?

Febus

Febus

Awards
I'm only running 300 with 1 andro and it's definitely kicking in now.
Leaning out nicely and vascularity has increased a good amout.

Nora9259

Awards
That’s definitely something to think about.. lower dose = less side effects id think. I have Sup3r-epi which are 250mg per capsule so it’s either 250, 500 or 750. If I did begin noticing hair loss, how long does it continue after you stop taking it? And it is permanent hair loss correct?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks appreciate it! What would you recommend to offset the issues? I’m either going to lower the dose to 500 or stop it completely, but for future reference what do you suggest?
I have no issues with mpb so never researched it fully, however, plenty of threads on here with people take supps to prevent hair loss.

But honestly I don’t think that’s a route you want to be going on your first few cycles - it’s maybe something for many years down the line. For now plenty of ways to go without having to use DHT compounds

Nora9259

Awards
So your suggestion would be to drop the epi altogether for this cycle if it’s a concern of mine?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So your suggestion would be to drop the epi altogether for this cycle if it’s a concern of mine?
Yes, you’ll still get great results IF your training and nutrition is dialled

Nora9259

Awards
Yes, you’ll still get great results IF your training and nutrition is dialled
Thanks! So today there’s a new thing going on I’m not so much worried about but more curious. On my arms but no where else I’ve gotten some sort of rash that looks somewhat like acne but it’s itchy and doesn’t pop. Anyone else experience this type of thing?

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
I've never had an issue with hairloss and EPI. I'd say just monitor it. Doesn't seem to be active in the scalp since I don't know anyone who has had an issue.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
I'd drop down the 4-Andro to half that dose if anything.

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How you respond to epi will rely on your genetics. If you’re concerned you can add Pura-Dor shampoo or if shedding does become an issue you can add Nizoral 2%

Nora9259

Awards
Thanks that’ll slow it down? Can I use them both anyway as precautionary measures?