Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
61e0o3.jpg

Basically ..... Buy Ursa Major, and get Triton FREE ...
And you've got what you guys have been asking for!!!!

Come get it, Bros!!!

AfroPope

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Apologies if this is a very obvious question as I'm fairly new - Pump Spray is still around, isn't it? How is the ursa major/triton stack different, minus what appears to be much simpler application?

Thanks!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Apologies if this is a very obvious question as I'm fairly new - Pump Spray is still around, isn't it? How is the ursa major/triton stack different, minus what appears to be much simpler application?

Thanks!
It was originally sold through Ergopharm which no longer exists but I do see PA cloned it for his Prototype line.

We use Na-UA instead of Arg-UA-Ace. Na-UA is less than 500 daltons which is typically considered the top end for TD absorption. Beyond that, it's a pretty similar combo.

AfroPope

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Got it, so easier application, probably more doses per bottle if my math is right, and likely better transdermal absorption for a couple bucks more. Can't argue with that! I'll pick some up!

AfroPope

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I guess this is as good a place to ask as any - how are these dosed? I am assuming pre-workout on training days and in the morning on rest days?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
personally if i was using it for pumps while dieting then sure every day. but if you are in it for the performance aspect I would just use the triton pre work out only and ursa every day (when ever you want).

AfroPope

Awards
  • First Up Vote
alright, gonna have to work late so no heavy deads until the morning. The website doesn’t mention dosing on the triton - I assume it’s 1 mL (5 pumps), same as the UA?

AfroPope

Awards
  • First Up Vote
This is the Real Deal. I still have a little bit of a pump from last nights workout, which lasted almost two hours. Great product. Thanks dudes!