Reliable?

Munster_Man89

Munster_Man89

Awards
Wondering if this is a good spot for my journey to start without taking a L..

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you mean is this a good forum for discussing anabolics, nutrition and training, getting sensible advice and the cold hard truth even when you don't want it, I'd say yes this is a good spot, you do need to be able to take bluntly presented opinions and some ball breaking to go with it though.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

im not into all that lovey dovey shyt .. Next thread.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Wondering if this is a good spot for my journey to start without taking a L..
The funny thing about a journey, is sometimes its a good spot to start without L's. When in reality, an L is the spot where a journey starts. Ironically, it may not always be the journey if a good spot isn't good. Know what I'm saying?

I hope this helps.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The funny thing about a journey, is sometimes its a good spot to start without L's. When in reality, an L is the spot where a journey starts. Ironically, it may not always be the journey if a good spot isn't good. Know what I'm saying?

I hope this helps.
sometimes is it even worth starting a journey with a L ? i mean wouldnt a journey be better if it starts with a W ?
or journey is a journey and it all depends on what you make of the journey no matter what it starts with ?

so many unanswered questions.

Munster_Man89

Munster_Man89

Awards
Lol I know this **** isn't as bad as alot of people make it out. I believe most people use in this field of work now days. I guess a order and a A-B test will let me know . I appreciate y'all's hard efforts to help 🤗

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
sometimes is it even worth starting a journey with a L ? i mean wouldnt a journey be better if it starts with a W ?
or journey is a journey and it all depends on what you make of the journey no matter what it starts with ?

so many unanswered questions.
If you start your journey with a win, isn't your journey already finished?

For the "is it worth" -part, I think we should ask @Smont . That is right up his alley.

Last edited:
ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yes.

I hope this helps

Edit - - After further consideration, I'm confused and no longer understand the meaning of life.

Last edited:
Munster_Man89

Munster_Man89

Awards
I'm sure it's worth it to me 100% my balls can suffer a little if they have to buy I can always get them kick-started again lol. If not oh well I'm not looking to have any kids any time soon if ever. It's going to be simply Test only small dose to test the reaction. Wouldn't want to inject some crazy **** that kills me from some fake ass lab is my only concern. I will have the antidotes for sides so should be okay let ng as it's the real .

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good to have you on board and can see u have sense of humor

very important to survive here lol

in all seriousness i think with everyone we thought u were just one post spammer and left lol

Munster_Man89

Munster_Man89

Awards

in all seriousness i think with everyone we thought u were just one post spammer and left lol
No I just get busy at times and can't get to the Phone. Lol I appreciate it you bastard's came at m like u knew me ur whole life haha! 💪😁

Munster_Man89

Munster_Man89

Awards

No but know me long enough and I will just log on to chime in possibly spam here and there like I actually know something hahaha.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm sure it's worth it to me 100% my balls can suffer a little if they have to buy I can always get them kick-started again lol. If not oh well I'm not looking to have any kids any time soon if ever. It's going to be simply Test only small dose to test the reaction. Wouldn't want to inject some crazy **** that kills me from some fake ass lab is my only concern. I will have the antidotes for sides so should be okay let ng as it's the real .
I’m still a little confused in what you trying to ask but if you need help with getting your cycle started this is a good place with sensible members, if you try to find a source this is not the place.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you start your journey with a win, isn't your journey already finished?

For the "is it worth" -part, I think we should ask @Smont . That is right up his alley.
It's only worth it if you can answer this question.

You can only answer this question if the question has been asked.

Three elderly people, a dirt bike and a king Cobra are eating Chinese food on a tree stump, the meal is interrupted by a Kung Fu panda. The panda says to the cobra you have 2 choices, you either fight to the death or you get on that dirt bike and leave. The elderly ppl tell the cobra it's not worth it, get on the dirt bike and go.

The cobra leaves, the panda eats his dumplings that were left behind and @Smont dosent understand the question, he's now confused and taging himself out of the thread. Smont takes the L because.....

It's not worth it

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's only worth it if you can answer this question.

You can only answer this question if the question has been asked.

Three elderly people, a dirt bike and a king Cobra are eating Chinese food on a tree stump, the meal is interrupted by a Kung Fu panda. The panda says to the cobra you have 2 choices, you either fight to the death or you get on that dirt bike and leave. The elderly ppl tell the cobra it's not worth it, get on the dirt bike and go.

The cobra leaves, the panda eats his dumplings that were left behind and @Smont dosent understand the question, he's now confused and taging himself out of the thread. Smont takes the L because.....

It's not worth it
And so one more chromosome was created for @ndiguy ... 🙄

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
And so one more chromosome was created for @ndiguy ... 🙄
We are now all living chromosomes, 2 sandwiches short of the picnic basket, 1 gummy bear away from diabetes. 3 pills away from overdosing and 0 time to call the medical professionals.

In the words of the late great Colonel Sanders,

I'm way too drunk to taste this chicken!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
now that smont & ndi are here.. RIP to the op thread lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
On a more serious note, what's the actual thread about because I can't understand the question or identify the question for that matter

Munster_Man89

Munster_Man89

Awards
Looks like I get some spamm lol I appreciate the loaded board everyone! Well I know u do t just go out and blast **** but I made it obvious I need some pointers. I am positive I know what I'm doing . Been chatting on another great forum with some awesome people .💪😁

Munster_Man89

Munster_Man89

Awards
On a more serious note, what's the actual thread about because I can't understand the question or identify the question for that matter
Sorry I was trying to get some direction on a place I know I'll be safe when it comes to knowing what I'm getting. Haha kind of crazy to jump throughhoops to get some answers on some AAS. ^_^`

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sorry I was trying to get some direction on a place I know I'll be safe when it comes to knowing what I'm getting. Haha kind of crazy to jump throughhoops to get some answers on some AAS. ^_^`
Your not jumping through hoops, your not even asking any real questions, and that's why you keep getting a bunch of half ass joking responses out of everyone.....

If you want real answers then start asking real questions.

Would you go to a place that sells cars and say, is this a good car dealership to get started at? I also talked to ppl at another dealership.... They would probably just stare at you because your not providing them with any real information.

P.S. the guy in the bathroom picture is a dipshit named Dylan gemelli, he's the laughing stock of everything that involves anabolics. If the other forum is ran by him or his minions then run!

Munster_Man89

Munster_Man89

Awards
Your not jumping through hoops, your not even asking any real questions, and that's why you keep getting a bunch of half ass joking responses out of everyone.....

Would you go to a place that sells cars and say, is this a good car dealership to get started at? I also talked to ppl at another dealership.... They would probably just stare at you because your not providing them with any real information.

P.S. the guy in the bathroom picture is a dipshit named Dylan gemelli, he's the laughing stock of everything that involves anabolics. If the other forum is ran by him or his minions then run!
Sorry for being illiterate not the smartest

I get what you're saying totally man. I do this **** is hard easy to come by hard to know if it's legit and yet you can't talk about a trustworthy source.. drives people crazy who needs this kind of info. Well I hope I can take the harshness of you dicks lol. P.S I'm not yellow I'm tannish and I definitely and that short hahaha 🖕😆

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sorry for being illiterate not the smartest

I get what you're saying totally man. I do this **** is hard easy to come by hard to know if it's legit and yet you can't talk about a trustworthy source.. drives people crazy who needs this kind of info. Well I hope I can take the harshness of you dicks lol. P.S I'm not yellow I'm tannish and I definitely and that short hahaha 🖕😆
I'm so confused

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What has no tongue, speaks in riddles and if you throw it in the ocean it flys? Its Taco Tuesday

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Pretty sure he wants to know if his current source is reliable. Other boards for those answers.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Pretty sure he wants to know if his current source is reliable. Other boards for those answers.
Man, you're a fucken wizard. Or a code breaker for some secret service agency. Or a top level psychologist. Or maybe you just speak that extra chromosome language. Anyways, well done.

If you're right of course. Otherwise you're just as lame as us others.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Man, you're a fucken wizard. Or a code breaker for some secret service agency. Or a top level psychologist. Or maybe you just speak that extra chromosome language. Anyways, well done.

If you're right of course. Otherwise you're just as lame as us others.
Old enough drugs were not as legal and available to everyone like they are now. OP is cool.