Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
86544277-2fe1-4075-99df-66fb7e30631b.jpg

LIMITED TIME ONLY
TAKE 15% OFF
use code: KRAKEN15

Release The Kraken! Unleash Your Inner Beast.

Experience full workout enhancement with the Sparta Nutrition's super-dosed pre-workout Kraken.

After leading the charge in the prohormone market with multiple super-dosed products Sparta Nutrition now dives in with their first pre-workout and as usual, no corners have been cut.

From supporting you with...LEARN MORE>>

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is the real deal. Currently using it and it delivers in all areas. Focus and energy are top notch. Stock up!

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is the real deal. Currently using it and it delivers in all areas. Focus and energy are top notch. Stock up!
Just took my first scoop today. I had pretty good focus, a slight mood enhancement, and a bit more pump than usual. The stim felt like a nice little boost, nothing over the top and no crash for about a 90 minute workout.

Flavor was decent (popsicle something). No issues with mixability, i just shook it up with 16ish oz water.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just took my first scoop today. I had pretty good focus, a slight mood enhancement, and a bit more pump than usual. The stim felt like a nice little boost, nothing over the top and no crash for about a 90 minute workout.

Flavor was decent (popsicle something). No issues with mixability, i just shook it up with 16ish oz water.
Yeah it's good clean energy. I workout in the evenings and doesn't keep me up either. Haven't tried the bombsicle flavor but it's on my list. Thanks for the feedback

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No problem. I think your description of "clean" energy is accurate. I'll drop in some more notes after a few more doses.