Regarding Turinabol.......

klbsa

klbsa

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I took it for a few days and quit due to my BP going pretty high..... I found out since then that it was something else I was taking (or a combination of things to be exact) that was the cause......

So I have a run of Tbol I was going to use prob later this year or sometime next year......

I'm starting this thread simply to get feedback from y'all about Tbol, and what you like or dislike about it....

How's it work for you? How does it compare to lets say dbol, Winny and other orals?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I took it for a few days and quit due to my BP going pretty high..... I found out since then that it was something else I was taking (or a combination of things to be exact) that was the cause......

So I have a run of Tbol I was going to use prob later this year or sometime next year......

I'm starting this thread simply to get feedback from y'all about Tbol, and what you like or dislike about it....

How's it work for you? How does it compare to lets say dbol, Winny and other orals?
I like it.
It was a good bit stronger than I expected (at least the Tbol I had)
Nice lean gains. Good strength gains. Increase in athletic performance.
I ended up running it at a much lower dosage than I had expected.
I'd compare it most closely to Var (of course).

Last edited:

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Tbol is the only oral (so far) that have ruined my appetite, just after a few days it’s really hard for me to eat so I haven’t had the chance to see any benefits.

I used stronger orals like SD and Adrol without issues so idk why Tbol do that to me 🤷🏻‍♂️

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Quick question, just noticed this is a 4-chloro methyl.. similar perhaps to Mechabol and Pmag, which I seem to be getting less liver toxicity response than regular 17a methyl roids or PH.. but then I've also improved hydration and cycle support choice since my early DMZ or Halo first go arounds..

Just wondering if that holds true for Tbol too?

I mean maybe that 4-chloro reduced toxicity theory is wrong and it's all about better hydration and TUDCA, NAC, Milk thistle (plus all the other good stuff in Nutriissa Cycle Support) improving my response to methyl PH and reducing toxicity effect on cycle.. Will eventually compare to upoming Msten and later DMZ post blood work.

Just curious if anyone knows if Tbol is also lighter on the liver toxicity due to the 4chloro group or no?

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Quick question, just noticed this is a 4-chloro methyl.. similar perhaps to Mechabol and Pmag, which I seem to be getting less liver toxicity response than regular 17a methyl roids or PH.. but then I've also improved hydration and cycle support choice since my early DMZ or Halo first go arounds..

Just wondering if that holds true for Tbol too?

I mean maybe that 4-chloro reduced toxicity theory is wrong and it's all about better hydration and TUDCA, NAC, Milk thistle (plus all the other good stuff in Nutriissa Cycle Support) improving my response to methyl PH and reducing toxicity effect on cycle.. Will eventually compare to upoming Msten and later DMZ post blood work.

Just curious if anyone knows if Tbol is also lighter on the liver toxicity due to the 4chloro group or no?
It does have something to do with the 4chloro

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
Kind of a late bump, but this is by far my top 2 favorites. I responded VERY well to just 30mg. I had similar strength and size gains to probably DMZ. Tbol gave me the most painful pumps of anything I’ve ever experienced and I absolutely could not deadlift. My favorite oral was Superdrol at 20mg, but now that I’m getting older I wouldn’t touch it with a flagpole. It’s very easy to run for 8 weeks in my opinion. You may not experience the same, but if you end up liking Tbol you might also like oral Winny, only difference I had was some painful joints, but a MUCH drier physique and it is a bit more toxic.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like it.
It was a good bit stronger than I expected (at least the Tbol I had)
Nice lean gains. Good strength gains. Increase in athletic performance.
I ended up running it at a much lower dosage than I had expected.
I'd compare it most closely to Var (of course).
Hey Bro,

If you could (as I value your opinion) go into a little bit more details in your comparison. I love Tbol! The results vs sides make it a no brainer...
But have ordered Var to try at some point.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey Bro,

If you could (as I value your opinion) go into a little bit more details in your comparison. I love Tbol! The results vs sides make it a no brainer...
Hey Bro,

Sure man.... But it'll be tonight or tomorrow. I'm in the middle of a big job.

If you could post (or PM me) some more specific questions, it would help.

:)(y)💪