Regarding SARMS.......Opinions/Experience

klbsa

klbsa

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So I have yet to use a SARM for my fitness goals..... Mostly because they are generally more expensive and less studied than old fashioned steroids. But I have finally decided that I might want to give one or two of them a try but the research I've done is confusing as hell.

What I am looking for is the "Primo" of SARMS......Something that is the Best muscle building combined with least health issues. I'm not to worried about price if the stuff is legit and actually works.

Looking for advice/experiences Y'all may have with them.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
My personal opinion is lgd is the best for me. I've yet to see side effects at any dose and I prefer the injectable over the oral.

Slow steady gains, provides a round cosmetic effect like a dryer/less potent dbol kind of look.

I actually plan on stocking up so I can run 50-60mg daily

DinnerTable

DinnerTable

Awards
Im fond of RAD, but in some people it can cause shedding, insomnia, and potential lipid issues. Ive heard good things about AC262, it's like ostarine without the potential health issues that ostarine causes... but I think that is also anecdotal as it's relatively newer to the scene and is way less studied.

Also of course, the obvious; it just depends on how you're body responds. Rad at 10-20mg works well for me. LGD4033 at 5mg is good for me, but at 10mg made me lethargic and semi-bloated, and not much extra gains.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Im fond of RAD, but in some people it can cause shedding, insomnia, and potential lipid issues. Ive heard good things about AC262, it's like ostarine without the potential health issues that ostarine causes... but I think that is also anecdotal as it's relatively newer to the scene and is way less studied.

Also of course, the obvious; it just depends on how you're body responds. Rad at 10-20mg works well for me. LGD4033 at 5mg is good for me, but at 10mg made me lethargic and semi-bloated, and not much extra gains.
If it's anything like ostarine it's trash

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like rad the best others seem to prefer Lgd. Also imo injectables ate much stronger so I'd go with that if your not scared of needles. I've used s23 oral and it was ok but it's suppose to be pretty harsh on health markers. Lgd3303 is also suppose to be really strong but not as much info on it. So yeah your best bet is to start with rad or Lgd 4033.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I like rad the best others seem to prefer Lgd. Also imo injectables ate much stronger so I'd go with that if your not scared of needles. I've used s23 oral and it was ok but it's suppose to be pretty harsh on health markers. Lgd3303 is also suppose to be really strong but not as much info on it. So yeah your best bet is to start with rad or Lgd 4033.
I haven't tried injectable rad but heard it's strong.

Lgd is my choice for size, s23 is seccond but seems like it's better suited in a cut. They also need to use some solvents to put it into injectable form so that furthers the negative impacts so I don't think il be using it much in the future.

Rad+lgd seems to be most people's preferred. Yk and s23 are next but they seem to carry more side effects/health impacts, especially s23

And ostarine and s4 seem to be the bottom of the barrel.

Ostarine has a few ppl who like it but for the large majority it's no gains and all sides, if that new compound eliminated the sides I still wouldn't think I'd like it because for me there were really no positives to osta. So by eliminating the negative side effects I'm just left with nothing..... Positives or negatives lol

And s23 is like the much improved better version of S4 so S4 kind of became obsolete.

That's pretty much everything I've got for this sarms category.

Dosing, if your new to all things anabolic then 10mg might be ok, I know females who use 5-10mg of lgd and osta.

But if you have used steering the past. 20mg +, the higher the more likely you will enjoy them.

I treat them like other oral steroids and milligram versus milligram if you want steroid like results you need steroid like doses.

You wouldn't take 15 or 20 mg of anadrol or 15 to 20 mg of tbol, anavar ect. So don't take sarms in those doses because sarms are weaker then steroids

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Honestly if you have experience with steroids sarms are gonna be disappointed. Like @Smont said lgd is the only one worth anything. It's a lot a like dbol but you don't get that sense of well being that dbol provides so well. And if you can get real primo than just stick with that because no sarm is even comparable

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Honestly if you have experience with steroids sarms are gonna be disappointed. Like @Smont said lgd is the only one worth anything. It's a lot a like dbol but you don't get that sense of well being that dbol provides so well. And if you can get real primo than just stick with that because no sarm is even comparable
I don't think sarms are going to be disappointing if they're ran at high enough doses.

If I gave someone 10mg anadrol it would be very disappointing. But if I gave them 75mg they'd think it was great.

Same goes for sarms.

Start injecting 30-50mg of most sarms and you won't be disappointed.

I don't look at sarms any different then steroids. If the dose is correct they will do there job and I think they have there place.

The downside is that to run the dose is high enough they're more expensive than traditional steroids.

I just so happen to have access to many sarms for free, I can get 1 or 2 bottles a month at no cost so I can experiment a lot.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't think sarms are going to be disappointing if they're ran at high enough doses.

If I gave someone 10mg anadrol it would be very disappointing. But if I gave them 75mg they'd think it was great.

Same goes for sarms.

Start injecting 30-50mg of most sarms and you won't be disappointed.

I don't look at sarms any different then steroids. If the dose is correct they will do there job and I think they have there place.

The downside is that to run the dose is high enough they're more expensive than traditional steroids.

I just so happen to have access to many sarms for free, I can get 1 or 2 bottles a month at no cost so I can experiment a lot.
Good point i forgot who you're sponsored by lol...and I did forgot I do like mk677 and cardarine eventho they're technically not sarms. Cardarine saved my blood pressure at about week 3 of the dbol this round. If I could afford real gh I would but mk does enough for the price

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My personal opinion is lgd is the best for me. I've yet to see side effects at any dose and I prefer the injectable over the oral.

Slow steady gains, provides a round cosmetic effect like a dryer/less potent dbol kind of look.

I actually plan on stocking up so I can run 50-60mg daily
for how long?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
for how long?
How long what? The lgd at 50-60?

If that's what your asking probably for as long as I can deal with daily 1ml injections lol. Maybe a month over the winter. Other option is because of the long half life maybe doing 60mg 5x week pre workout.

Haven't put a ton of thought into it yet other than just wanting to experiment with high doses on par with what I would run winny or anadrol at. So far with lgd it's been more is better. I'm sure sooner or later I will find diminishing returns

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How long what? The lgd at 50-60?

If that's what your asking probably for as long as I can deal with daily 1ml injections lol. Maybe a month over the winter. Other option is because of the long half life maybe doing 60mg 5x week pre workout.

Haven't put a ton of thought into it yet other than just wanting to experiment with high doses on par with what I would run winny or anadrol at. So far with lgd it's been more is better. I'm sure sooner or later I will find diminishing returns
you said daily so that made me think you meant like...every day? daily? lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
you said daily so that made me think you meant like...every day? daily? lol
Yes I did mean everyday. Most injectable sarms need to be injected every single day to maintain some sort of steady blood levels Lgd and rad 140 you can get away with every other day.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
for how long?
I plan on going 12 weeks this run and the last was probably longer. I do daily injects of trestolone and rad(may add Lgd 3303 or injectable s23 towards end to see if it adds anything) Insulin needles aren't to bad for daily jabs but you need to use lots of sites to prevent scar tissue. I overused my quads and they are a bitch to inject now. I like shoulders, biceps, and triceps. Sometimes go sub q with the trest but the rad I have leaves a nasty welt.

Harvey Tang

Harvey Tang

Awards
lgd4033+rad140 or rad140+yk11 would be great.
You don't need to run high dosages on lgd4033, my personal experience suggests that 5mg/day and 15mg/day will make little to no difference.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes I did mean everyday. Most injectable sarms need to be injected every single day to maintain some sort of steady blood levels Lgd and rad 140 you can get away with every other day.
still not sure if we are on the same page lol. every day as in 365 days a year?

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No he means for as long as he wants to cycle it for. You wouldn't inject water based winstrol 365 days a year just as long as the cycle lasts

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No he means for as long as he wants to cycle it for. You wouldn't inject water based winstrol 365 days a year just as long as the cycle lasts
nobody said anything about water based winstrol he said lgd

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Nooo lol, You have to inject it every single day on cycle. If the cycle lasts 10 days then it's every single day for 10 days. if the cycle lasts 6 weeks then it's every single day for 6 weeks.

Thought it was pretty self-explanatory lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Things have half life's. The half-life determines how frequently you need to take the product. Products you can get away with taking one to two times per week. Most products are better suited to pin every other day. But most sarms and injectable oral steroids need to be pinned every single day. Some of them you can get away with painting every other day.

During the cycle

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
He was just using that as an example. When you take orals on cycle you take them every single day correct?

I mean some people do use orals only a few times a week when they need a boost but in general you take them every single, day same goes for sarms. Every single day for the duration of the cycle

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I plan on going 12 weeks this run and the last was probably longer. I do daily injects of trestolone and rad(may add Lgd 3303 or injectable s23 towards end to see if it adds anything) Insulin needles aren't to bad for daily jabs but you need to use lots of sites to prevent scar tissue. I overused my quads and they are a bitch to inject now. I like shoulders, biceps, and triceps. Sometimes go sub q with the trest but the rad I have leaves a nasty welt.
How much are you dosing the trestolone and what’s your experience with it so far?

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How much are you dosing the trestolone and what’s your experience with it so far?
Was running at 5 mgs and it's noticeable even at that dose. First time I ran it I tried to go 25 mgs a day and it was gyno city. Needed ralox to get rid of it. I bumped it to 7.5 mgs about a week and a half ago and even at that dose nips started to feel sensitive. So 5'mgs is as high as I can go without ralox. Some can run lots with no problems though. Also you fell great on it and have crazy high libido. I feel like it's a worthy addition to any cycle even at a low dose. In reality 5mgs really isn't a low dose and lots probably run more then they need. I'd think 10-15 mgs should be plenty for most. When they looked at it for trt the daily dose was less then 1 milligram. Just have ralox on hand and some caber/prami.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh and make sure your girl doesn't spill your ralox. I had it on hand and went to get it but it was dumped out. Lol now I'm sitting here with uncomfortable nips waiting for more ralox to get here. Lol