Regarding my 1-Andro & Epi andro products

Brandon_

Brandon_

Awards
I just want to be double checked here. I have 2 products that are from very reputable companies which were clearly labeled as one as Epi andro and the other 1-Andro but I’m having a hard time deciphering between whether they are different or not. Super Mandro shows 3-beta-hydroxy-5-alpha-androst-1-en-17-one @ 110 mg a capsule. My Epi Andro from Muscle Addiction shows 3B-hydroxy-5a-androstan-17-one @ 300 mg per capsule. I’ve been away from a cycle for about a year and a half and I know they are both in the andro family. But these are 1 Andro and Epi andro right? Not both of the same and a brief explanation of how would be great.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just want to be double checked here. I have 2 products that are from very reputable companies which were clearly labeled as one as Epi andro and the other 1-Andro but I’m having a hard time deciphering between whether they are different or not. Super Mandro shows 3-beta-hydroxy-5-alpha-androst-1-en-17-one @ 110 mg a capsule. My Epi Andro from Muscle Addiction shows 3B-hydroxy-5a-androstan-17-one @ 300 mg per capsule. I’ve been away from a cycle for about a year and a half and I know they are both in the andro family. But these are 1 Andro and Epi andro right? Not both of the same and a brief explanation of how would be great.
yup both seems to be very legit and both are different for sure .. very similiar structure , so can understand the confusion but you are good to go on the stack.

i havent tried super mandro but hear good things about it .. MA can def say is legit epi andro, i have couple pple running on it in gym ( 4-5 weeks into it and hear great feedback on it ) my go to when stano plex is out of stock.