Regarding Arimidex (Anastrozole)

klbsa

klbsa

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So I am old school and have always used Clomid as a way to keep estrogen sides at bay..... This time around neither Clomid or Tamoxifen is cutting it..... I'm using 500mg ew of test E (which is a lot for me) as well as 10 mg of Turinabol as a pre workout 3-4 days a week......and my nipples feel just the slightest bit sore at all times...... I assume taking clomid and Tamoxifen in low doses has kept it from getting worse but unless I take what I believe is very unhealthy doses of them the little bit of soreness is still there.

So I bought a **** ton of Arimidex and they are 1mg per pill. Everything I read online says the right dose is about .5mg every 2-3 days...... So being that my tabs cannot be broken in half I am using 1mg every 5 days.

I took my second one today (day 5) and the first dose seemed to do nothing for my nipple soreness..... Maybe I'm just being impatient.

Few questions:
1. How long does it take for Arimidex to start working?
2. Am I taking enough?
3. Is the amount i am taking gonna crash out my Est levels?

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I cut my tabs in quarters. You need to get a pill cutter. It kicks in pretty quick. The best way to know if it’s working is lab work.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If it were me:

Get off the clomid it SUCKS as an anti-estrogen/antagonist when it comes to gyno IME, it makes mine WORSE.
What dose of tamoxifen are you using?
Adex is unlikely to reverse actual gyno if you actually have it.
Any tablet can be split.
What dose of test have you used prior without issue?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Don't use clomid on cycle, use nolva or raloxefine if you want the serm route, if 1mg of adex every 5 days is not working "it should start to noticably work within a day or 2" go to 1mg every 3 days. If that do t work then you should probably lower your testosterone dose. Another thing you could try is starting lower next time with a equal amount of primo or mast, like 300 test/300 primo or mast and raise the doses simultaneously is needed.

Last thing you wanna do is be taking a mg of that EOD for months on end

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If it were me:

Get off the clomid it SUCKS as an anti-estrogen/antagonist when it comes to gyno IME, it makes mine WORSE.
What dose of tamoxifen are you using?
Adex is unlikely to reverse actual gyno if you actually have it.
Any tablet can be split.
What dose of test have you used prior without issue?
I cut my tabs in quarters. You need to get a pill cutter. It kicks in pretty quick. The best way to know if it’s working is lab work.
If he bought ugl, some ugl come in gel caps, you cannot split them. Only thing you can do is empty them on a scale and split them evenly that way but you gotta hope there's not a bunch of filler cus that can screw up everything. The piles might weight the same but have different amounts of ai and fillers

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If he bought ugl, some ugl come in gel caps, you cannot split them. Only thing you can do is empty them on a scale and split them evenly that way but you gotta hope there's not a bunch of filler cus that can screw up everything. The piles might weight the same but have different amounts of ai and fillers
Now that would suck azz! Didn’t realize the ugl stuff came like that.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Now that would suck azz! Didn’t realize the ugl stuff came like that.
Not always, but not everyone that makes gear had a pill press. So they use caps, cheaper to make up front if you don't have the loot for a press

klbsa

klbsa

Awards
  • First Up Vote
**UPDATE**

I took todays dose this morning and it seems to be working.....No more soreness as of mid afternoon, Does this mean I should stop in order to not crash my Estrogen levels? Or will the soreness come back?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
**UPDATE**

I took todays dose this morning and it seems to be working.....No more soreness as of mid afternoon, Does this mean I should stop in order to not crash my Estrogen levels? Or will the soreness come back?
It will come back, you gotta work on dialing in the dose. You wanna only take what you need so if 1mg e5d was the dose then stick with that, you might even be able to keep it at Bay just taking a milligram once a week. If you pin test in the morning then take your adex 12 hrs later, that's about when estrogen peaks after a test e or c shot

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
I’ve always relied on adex during cycle and saved Nolva for emergencies involving the nips or for a pct.

For people starting adex after issues estrogen have already started, I find it more efficient to dose at smaller amounts everyday. In fact I pretty much always take my eod or e3d regiment and dose it at it’s equivalent smaller doses, daily. To me, it keeps bloods more stable and in this case will get your sides down faster.

At 500mg test I start at .5eod, and move go .5mg everyday after a week if things don’t level out. Like others have said you can usually cut the pills down to quarters easily and dial in closer. If you’re not getting bloods you just have to be really in tune to your body and hope for the best.

Keep in mind in many cases side effects pop up from changes in hormonal ratios (test:estro), and less from being slightly high or low after they have levels out. Just get stable before you make any other changes.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also, I'd say 10mg of tbol a few times a week is just flushing money down the toilet.
Yeah this part of his routine doesn’t make sense. TBol takes like 2 weeks or so to actually get plasma levels elevated with a 16 hr half life

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve always relied on adex during cycle and saved Nolva for emergencies involving the nips or for a pct.

For people starting adex after issues estrogen have already started, I find it more efficient to dose at smaller amounts everyday. In fact I pretty much always take my eod or e3d regiment and dose it at it’s equivalent smaller doses, daily. To me, it keeps bloods more stable and in this case will get your sides down faster.

At 500mg test I start at .5eod, and move go .5mg everyday after a week if things don’t level out. Like others have said you can usually cut the pills down to quarters easily and dial in closer. If you’re not getting bloods you just have to be really in tune to your body and hope for the best.

Keep in mind in many cases side effects pop up from changes in hormonal ratios (test:estro), and less from being slightly high or low after they have levels out. Just get stable before you make any other changes.
IMO your last paragraph is spot on. In my experience bad sides are more about test to estrogen ratio than the actual mg of test being used. Everyone is different but for me, I have to start using an AI at 150mg of test. My TRT is 200mg a week and I use Adex @ .5mg every 3rd day. This keeps me lean and dry but not squeaky joint dry. My erections tell me if my E is a little high. I’ll be a limp noodle