Regarding 4-DHEA. What is the best "bang for your buck?"

whoareyou

whoareyou

Awards
I want to add 4-DHEA to my 1-DHEA/Epiandro cycle. Is there a product that gives me the most 4-DHEA for the bottle, or is actually lab-verified to have the advertised amount? Also, I have considered some "andro blends" that have a mix of current generation pro-hormones. For example, Primeval Labs used to carry "Tri-Andro" that had relatively good value with: 150mg Epi, 75mg 1-DHEA, 4-DHEA at 90 pills per bottle. That is not cheap at $60-70 shipped of course, but that is certainly better than buying Hi-Tech's corresponding bottles containing only 60 pills per bottle.

However, Hi-Tech does have some blends.
Their "Sustanon250-only-in-name" is:
(Total Blend 250mg)
4 androstene-3b-ol, 17-one Propionate 30mg *
4 androstene-3b-ol, 17-one Enanthate 45mg *
4 androstene-3b-ol, 17-one Isocaproate 45mg *
4 androstene-3b-ol, 17-one Decanoate 30mg *
3Beta-hydroxy-5alpha-androstan-17-one 100mg *

I don't know if those estered versions are actually such, or if they justify the lower dosages.

Also, Innovative Lab's "Monster Plexx: Quadruple Stack" is
Quintuple (Says "quadruple" on the bottle) ProHormone & Anabolic Blend 250mg: * 3b-hydroxy-5a-androst-1-en-17-one Acetate, (3b)-3-Hydroxyandrost-5-en-17-one Undecanoate, 5a-androstan-3b-ol-17-one Decanoate, 4-androsten-3b-ol-17-one Undecanoate, 1-Androsten-3b-ol-17-one Decanoate

My fear is that the divided amounts are underwhelming.

So, tl;dr.... I want to add 4-DHEA to my cycle. I wouldn't mind if it added other prohormones but blends could be sketchy. Would like the best deal per bottle.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I want to add 4-DHEA to my 1-DHEA/Epiandro cycle. Is there a product that gives me the most 4-DHEA for the bottle, or is actually lab-verified to have the advertised amount? Also, I have considered some "andro blends" that have a mix of current generation pro-hormones. For example, Primeval Labs used to carry "Tri-Andro" that had relatively good value with: 150mg Epi, 75mg 1-DHEA, 4-DHEA at 90 pills per bottle. That is not cheap at $60-70 shipped of course, but that is certainly better than buying Hi-Tech's corresponding bottles containing only 60 pills per bottle.

However, Hi-Tech does have some blends.
Their "Sustanon250-only-in-name" is:
(Total Blend 250mg)
4 androstene-3b-ol, 17-one Propionate 30mg *
4 androstene-3b-ol, 17-one Enanthate 45mg *
4 androstene-3b-ol, 17-one Isocaproate 45mg *
4 androstene-3b-ol, 17-one Decanoate 30mg *
3Beta-hydroxy-5alpha-androstan-17-one 100mg *

I don't know if those estered versions are actually such, or if they justify the lower dosages.

Also, Innovative Lab's "Monster Plexx: Quadruple Stack" is
Quintuple (Says "quadruple" on the bottle) ProHormone & Anabolic Blend 250mg: * 3b-hydroxy-5a-androst-1-en-17-one Acetate, (3b)-3-Hydroxyandrost-5-en-17-one Undecanoate, 5a-androstan-3b-ol-17-one Decanoate, 4-androsten-3b-ol-17-one Undecanoate, 1-Androsten-3b-ol-17-one Decanoate

My fear is that the divided amounts are underwhelming.

So, tl;dr.... I want to add 4-DHEA to my cycle. I wouldn't mind if it added other prohormones but blends could be sketchy. Would like the best deal per bottle.
another new poster with a large comfortable vocabulary...wow!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
iconic formulations alpha four....use code THEBIGT

Dmzjne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Lol! Yes of course that's what I meant.

I'm curious as to what OP has to say for himself!