Unanswered Refresher on current PH’s, considering Super Mandro/Andro The Giant

Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
If this doesn’t belong here, my apologies, feel free to delete or move this thread.

Purpose for cycle - recomp, gain lean mass with minimal sides.

I havent been here for a long time, so let me shake off the rust with this first question.
I’m considering running Super Mandro and Andro The Giant.
Ive run this stack previously with solid results, and prior to that i ran PMAG as a first PH cycle.

Ive been out of the game for a long time (though still lifting as avidly as ever) and I’m hoping you all can help me with some info regarding dosing schedule, cycle support, and solid PCT options. I have a feeling all of my old online resources have vanished haha

I’m 27, NASM CPT, lifelong hobbyist bodybuilder (ive lost some mass since getting a family, looking to rectify that with all of your help here) and I’m serious about my lifting.

Thanks in advance!!

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If this doesn’t belong here, my apologies, feel free to delete or move this thread.

Purpose for cycle - recomp, gain lean mass with minimal sides.

I havent been here for a long time, so let me shake off the rust with this first question.
I’m considering running Super Mandro and Andro The Giant.
Ive run this stack previously with solid results, and prior to that i ran PMAG as a first PH cycle.

Ive been out of the game for a long time (though still lifting as avidly as ever) and I’m hoping you all can help me with some info regarding dosing schedule, cycle support, and solid PCT options. I have a feeling all of my old online resources have vanished haha

I’m 27, NASM CPT, lifelong hobbyist bodybuilder (ive lost some mass since getting a family, looking to rectify that with all of your help here) and I’m serious about my lifting.

Thanks in advance!!
I just finished a 7 week cycle of these compounds. Cycle should go as follows:

330 mg of both 1 and 4-andros a day spread out over 3 doses up to 8 weeks. (2 bottles of each which is costly)
As far as cycle support, I used Arimicare Pro by Olympus Labs otherwise Cycle Assist by CEL is solid.
PCT is your SERM of choice. I am using Nolva at 20/20/10/10.

Just as an aside, I would not run these specific compounds in a cycle like this again as I did not gain too much from them and they're extremely costly IMO. I also threw in 3AD to try to amplify the cycle as well as 11-OXO for some recomp benefits. However, if you do choose to run these this is how I was told by many members on this forum to run this. Best of luck!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
330 mg of both 1 and 4-andros a day spread out over 3 doses up to 8 weeks. (2 bottles of each which is costly)
As far as cycle support, I used Arimicare Pro by Olympus Labs otherwise Cycle Assist by CEL is solid.
PCT is your SERM of choice. I am using Nolva at 20/20/10/10
I agree with this set up as well. Also if you check the supplement deals section super mandro is 25% off right now at strong supplement shop.

Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
Good insight boys, thanks a lot. What other options are there currently? That stack is definitely expensive, but I really want to get what’s most effecting right now. The PH landscape has changed dramatically since I was previously active and tbh I have no idea where to learn what is currently relevant

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Good insight boys, thanks a lot. What other options are there currently? That stack is definitely expensive, but I really want to get what’s most effecting right now. The PH landscape has changed dramatically since I was previously active and tbh I have no idea where to learn what is currently relevant
You can still find DMZ and that is pretty strong. I've heard LGD is pretty good. You can find Trest. There is some powerful stuff still out there that is not scheduled that is available for research.

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hex is what I am looking at for my next cycle or even Epistane. As ValiantThor08 mentioned, there is still a fair amount of compounds available out there. In the way of SARMs there is LGD, RAD, S23, etc.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hex is what I am looking at for my next cycle or even Epistane. As ValiantThor08 mentioned, there is still a fair amount of compounds available out there. In the way of SARMs there is LGD, RAD, S23, etc.
I assume to get Epistane you are having to order from over the pond, not domestically? (Not asking for source specific name of company).

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I assume to get Epistane you are having to order from over the pond, not domestically? (Not asking for source specific name of company).
It depends, but yes I've found a bunch of websites that ship to the U.S. that also carry oral Epi. You may have better luck finding some, or finding someone on here with a source.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It depends, but yes I've found a bunch of websites that ship to the U.S. that also carry oral Epi. You may have better luck finding some, or finding someone on here with a source.
For now I’m just sticking with what is available here (DMZ, M Sten, etc). I am overly paranoid about ordering something like that and possibly getting nailed with a controlled delivery (I know the chances are probably .0001 percent of that happening).

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
For now I’m just sticking with what is available here (DMZ, M Sten, etc). I am overly paranoid about ordering something like that and possibly getting nailed with a controlled delivery (I know the chances are probably .0001 percent of that happening).
Do what you're comfortable with, just trying to help out!

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Theres still Halodrol about so why not just run that...it probably beats Lgd etc hands down and the sides arent that bad either.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Theres still Halodrol about so why not just run that...it probably beats Lgd etc hands down and the sides arent that bad either.
Halodrol is only available overseas since it is a controlled substance in the states.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Those banned designer steroids, are they legal to posses unlike testosterone?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Those banned designer steroids, are they legal to posses unlike testosterone?
No they are classified controlled substances like testosterone, but if you get one that is not explicitly stated as banned (unlike Epistane, Halodrol) such as M Sten, DMZ, etc. you would never be prosecuted even though those are technically illegal as well. Those are readily available in the US with a simple Google search from reputable retailers. Our board sponsor Premier Research Essentials still sells them I believe.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No they are classified controlled substances like testosterone, but if you get one that is not explicitly stated as banned (unlike Epistane, Halodrol) such as M Sten, DMZ, etc. you would never be prosecuted even though those are technically illegal as well. Those are readily available in the US with a simple Google search from reputable retailers. Our board sponsor Premier Research Essentials still sells them I believe.
Solid answer brother!

Whriley67

Awards
I’ve read through this and I guess my questions after lurking are these:
Lgd or dmz for most growth or take together for 8 weeks
What support is best?
Doesn’t sound to be liver toxic true or false?
How do you know what’s real?
Have seen dmz for $40 but premier has it for $99
Just looking for some guidance
Hoping to ad 10-20# of maintainable muscle
Preferably lean.
Have some minor injuries like Velcro sounding knees and some tendon damage in wrist.
Is premier the only trusted source as stated above or??? Most reputable warm supplier?
Lastly what sarms would be safest and with fewest sides for female lifter...
Both in our 50’s and both experienced lifters just looking to make a final push that we can then maintain

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve read through this and I guess my questions after lurking are these:
Lgd or dmz for most growth or take together for 8 weeks
What support is best?
Doesn’t sound to be liver toxic true or false?
How do you know what’s real?
Have seen dmz for $40 but premier has it for $99
Just looking for some guidance
Hoping to ad 10-20# of maintainable muscle
Preferably lean.
Have some minor injuries like Velcro sounding knees and some tendon damage in wrist.
Is premier the only trusted source as stated above or??? Most reputable warm supplier?
Lastly what sarms would be safest and with fewest sides for female lifter...
Both in our 50’s and both experienced lifters just looking to make a final push that we can then maintain
If I was in my 50's I would go with trt. PRE is a great company with high quality products. You just have to find what works for you. I prefer msten some others like dmz. I've never been a fan of sarms but lgd 4 did give me some improvement, comparable to 4 andro. I don't know what's safe for women. Whatever you decide on get a serm with it and also take into account that at your age if you shutdown or suppress your natural hormone production you might not recover

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I just finished a 7 week cycle of these compounds. Cycle should go as follows:

PCT is your SERM of choice. I am using Nolva at 20/20/10/10.

Just as an aside, I would not run these specific compounds in a cycle like this again as I did not gain too much from them and they're extremely costly IMO. I also threw in 3AD to try to amplify the cycle as well as 11-OXO for some recomp benefits. However, if you do choose to run these this is how I was told by many members on this forum to run this. Best of luck!
Just out of curiosity what brand of 1 andro and 4 andro did you use??
For a winter cycle my options are as follows:

1 Andro and 4 Diol or
Lgd/MK667 or
Halodrol, 4 Diol

Now part of me wants to see for myself if the whole 1 andro/4 andro is actually any good - same with Lgd or just go with Halodrol.

Of course i want to keep sides as low as possible in my 40's....🤔

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just out of curiosity what brand of 1 andro and 4 andro did you use??
For a winter cycle my options are as follows:

1 Andro and 4 Diol or
Lgd/MK667 or
Halodrol, 4 Diol

Now part of me wants to see for myself if the whole 1 andro/4 andro is actually any good - same with Lgd or just go with Halodrol.

Of course i want to keep sides as low as possible in my 40's....🤔
So I used a few different brands due to my lack of knowledge on proper dosing. I recommend the Hardrock versions on Strongsupplementshop due to the fact that each container provides 110 mg per tablet and 90 tablets per container. This allows for the proper dosing of 330 mg a day spread evenly throughout the day.
My cycle was good, no sides whatsoever. I didn't gain any weight as I was cutting with 3AD and 11-OXO thrown in as well. However, I did put on around roughly ~40 lbs to my benchpress 1rm. So all in all, it was solid for me

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So I used a few different brands due to my lack of knowledge on proper dosing. I recommend the Hardrock versions on Strongsupplementshop due to the fact that each container provides 110 mg per tablet and 90 tablets per container. This allows for the proper dosing of 330 mg a day spread evenly throughout the day.
My cycle was good, no sides whatsoever. I didn't gain any weight as I was cutting with 3AD and 11-OXO thrown in as well. However, I did put on around roughly ~40 lbs to my benchpress 1rm. So all in all, it was solid for me
interesting thanks very much 👍