Reduce XT vs Suppress C

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which of these products do you guys prefer? Could they be stacked?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It could work but you don’t want to take your cortisol down to nothing. If you start feeling crummy take one out but I think they would work well together. Give them a run and let us know how it goes. I love reduce XT and plan on trying suppress C in the near future

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just started reduce xt...think it will help offset the cortisol spike from ECA? Will probably end up picking up suppress c eventually to compare the two.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Run one or the other. Cortisol plays an integral role in the body, and so the goal should not be to slam it down to zero.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
either or .. 2 of the best in the game .. i would say all depends if you want topical or pills .. but yeah as Express said one or the other.

Ive ran more reduce XT and at 2 caps felt great

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Which of these products do you guys prefer? Could they be stacked?
Personally SNS Reduce XT is my choice. I think most around here will agree that it's been the tried and true king for quite a long time. There are some other options out there now, but this has always worked well for me both in PCT as well as just in the late stages of a hard diet when coritsol is at its peak and holidng you back from that next level

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both products are great and I would simply choose based on convenience. Have noticed similar results between the two and have ran them several times.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
cruze1911r1 Nutrition / Health 7
Supplements 14
Supplements 2
Supplements 1
Serious Nutrition Solutions 4